• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Bad boy x Good girl (Closed!)

SecretsInTime said:
My guitars checked, I empty my backpack out onto my bed to look for homework. Then she says something about grease on my face. I look up at her, confused, before reaching up to my right cheek. I pull back my hand and see more of the grease from my bike. I curse under my breath.
"Sorry. I don't really look at my reflection." I say, getting up to go wash my face off. Before I leave though, I notice she was adi

"You like those?" I ask softly, smiling a little. I watch her porcelain face. "The rose took three tries." I finish before leaving briefly to wash up - again. And somehow, I'm not uneasy about leaving her behind in my room.
I smile back as I watch him as he gets out of the room, still looking at the rose. ''It could look nice on a black leather cord.'' I think to myself as I place it back on the desk and start to wander around the room again and sit on the bed as I look at the huge shelf full of records and more books. I even notice the posters and concert tickets with ''Fifth Rebellion'' written on them, it seems he really cares about his band and he is proud of it. I should seriously get back to his mother but the room kind of intrigued me. Just when I wanted to touch one of their albums, I hear his mother calling me from downstairs.

''Clarissa? Do you mind if you come here and help me with something?''

''In a moment!'' I say as I get up from the bed and get out of the room and then I remember that I forgot to tell Decklan his mother waited for him downstairs too. I rush the bathroom door and I just know knock slightly on it. ''Your mother asked me to call you downstairs when I first came here so... I'll be downstairs.'' I say as I get downstairs and into the kitchen.

''Oh hunny, sorry if I interrupted but could you place this plates in the dining room please?'' She asked me as she handed some plates in my hands.

''No problem.'' I say as I give her a small faint smile. I really don't understand how dad could've called this woman crazy, she is trying her best to impress people and she is trying her best to make me feel good in this town. I move myself in the dining room and place the plates on the table, putting my hair up as I hear Decklan going into the kitchen. The dining room was pretty small but it looked comfortable and it seems Jane really had tastes in the furniture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard Clarissa's soft voice telling me where she would be, as I finish getting the stubborn grease off of me. I look up at myself in the reflection, and grab a towel and try to clean myself up. Mess with my hair, no marks or anything. Why am I doing this? Your guess is as good as mine. It's not like I care what my parents think.

I walk down the stairs quickly and then peer into the kitchen/dining room. Walking in a smile just a little at my mother, and she hands me silverware. I go into the dining room to place it down. I suppose Clarissa will be here for dinner then, since she's there with the plates. I place the various utensils, glancing up at her every so often. I always feel her eyes on me. Of all the people who watch me and expect things from me, why is her gaze any different?

It kind of felt nice to make the table with someone after all these years. My dad stopped taking dinner with me after mother vanished one day, because mom always loved to have the perfect table for dinner and that's why he always locked himself in the room when it came the dinner time. Everything went quiet even though Decklan looked at me sometimes. His mother finally came in with the food and placed it in the plates, it seemed like she really liked cooking because the food looked good and smelled delicious. She smiles at me as she sits down and glances at Decklan sometimes. She must really be proud of him, he got pretty famous with his band and he sure wins money from that concerts, even though she looks at him like he was far away from her. My cellphone started to ring and when I checked it was father of course. He didn't like that I was here and of course he will freak out when he will find out I remained for dinner too.

''Excuse me..'' I say as I get up and make my way into the hallway to be sure they won't hear me.

''Ok big boy, tell me what's going on. You're way too calm and you didn't even made a huge fight after I left someone in your room.'' Decklan mother looked at him with a serious look. This was unusual for him, he did even kicked her out of his room when she tried to clean it and now he tried his best to control himself and act all nice. ''And don't take me with the excuse that we have guests and you don't want to be mean.''

I finally answered to the second call from my father. His voice sounded mad but he tried to keep his calm.

''Clarissa, didn't I tell you to stay that long in that house?''

''Can you stop making such a big deal of it? Jane invited me to dinner, I had to stay.'' I
say as I roll my eyes.

''If you don't come in 15 minutes, I'll come after you. It is already late, you didn't finish your room."

"I'll come."
I say as I let out a sigh and close the cellphone.

Dinner was quiet. My mother didn't ask any questions, which was quite odd, and Clarissa seemed happy. In my experience, 'happy' and 'dinner table' weren't often mixed.

Suddenly Clarissa's cellphone rang and she left the room. That's when my mother unleashed her inner detective on me, asking why I wasn't freaking out on the new neighbor. I just rolled my eyes.

"You must really think I'm awful all the time. I have some sort of chivalry, you know. My courtesy isn't dead." I hiss in a hushed tone, afraid she'll hear. I look at the ceiling, annoyed. "She might've had a hard time at school, too, so I'm not pushing her." I neglect to say anything about who might've caused this hard day - me or the popular Barbie Dolls.

My mother still doesn't look convinced, but Clarissa comes back into the dining room, effectively cutting off the conversation.

SecretsInTime said:
Dinner was quiet. My mother didn't ask any questions, which was quite odd, and Clarissa seemed happy. In my experience, 'happy' and 'dinner table' weren't often mixed.
Suddenly Clarissa's cellphone rang and she left the room. That's when my mother unleashed her inner detective on me, asking why I wasn't freaking out on the new neighbor. I just rolled my eyes.

"You must really think I'm awful all the time. I have some sort of chivalry, you know. My courtesy isn't dead." I hiss in a hushed tone, afraid she'll hear. I look at the ceiling, annoyed. "She might've had a hard time at school, too, so I'm not pushing her." I neglect to say anything about who might've caused this hard day - me or the popular Barbie Dolls.

My mother still doesn't look convinced, but Clarissa comes back into the dining room, effectively cutting off the conversation.
I stopped in the middle of the hallway as I heard them talking but I couldn't hear much, it seems that his mother was worried about him acting nice all of sudden. Of course I had a hard day today, my drawings look like I just drew with my legs and the popular dolls didn't help me too much to think that high school was a good choice. I take a deep breath and come inside the dinning, as I stop before sitting on the chair.

''Um... Sorry Jane, I really enjoyed this but my dad needs me home and we still didn't finish decorating.'' I say as I look at her. I wanted to say: ''My dad is a prick too.'' but I continued to look at her.

''Oh.. It is fine darling, I'll just clean around. Decklan why don't you help Clary to get home?'' I kind of smiled when I heard her calling me Clary, I didn't hear that in a while, and I didn't understand why Decklan needed to help me, I lived just some steps away from them, but I just nodded and kept smiling at her.

''Visit us soon, darling. Decklan.'' She said as she threw him a look and then she picked up all the plates and rushed to clean them.

I watched Clarissa come in, seemingly distressed. She explained that she had to go to decorate and unpack from the move. My mother, always the gracious host, said she would clean up and not to worry, then volunteered me to walk her home. I watched my mother closely, wondering what exactly she was thinking since Clarissa lived literally right next door.

I stood up when my mother left the room, giving Clarissa a plain look as I led the way to the door. I opened the front door and walked outside, holding the door open for her behind me. I was trying not to think about the manners I was putting in here. I stuck to the alibi I told my mother. She had had a hard day; I was making it easier.

We started to walk to her house, down the driveway and the sidewalk. I stuck my hands in my jeans' pockets.

SecretsInTime said:
I watched Clarissa come in, seemingly distressed. She explained that she had to go to decorate and unpack from the move. My mother, always the gracious host, said she would clean up and not to worry, then volunteered me to walk her home. I watched my mother closely, wondering what exactly she was thinking since Clarissa lived literally right next door.

I stood up when my mother left the room, giving Clarissa a plain look as I led the way to the door. I opened the front door and walked outside, holding the door open for her behind me. I was trying not to think about the manners I was putting in here. I stuck to the alibi I told my mother. She had had a hard day; I was making it easier.

We started to walk to her house, down the driveway and the sidewalk. I stuck my hands in my jeans' pockets.
I was kind of impressed that he was acting all nice and gentleman, though Allison told me he was a prick most of the times in high school. Even though, here he was walking me home even if it was just some space between our houses.

''Look, tell your mother I am seriously sorry, but my father just started to act like a prick after you played music all night and he couldn't sleep. That mean is mostly your fault, so you should say sorry to her. I mean, he wasn't such a prick when mom was still with us, she played guitar too so that's why he hates it when you play or I play.'' My mother really loved guitar and mostly I continued to play it just for her even though she just left without saying a word.

''Just forget it.'' I added. I was kind of surprised that I actually told that to someone the truth after all these years when I told everyone mom was only to work or in vacation.

''You should just let me walk till there because dad would stab you if he sees you around me.'' I say as I laugh a little bit this time. Dad was always protective when it came to guys, but I never had any guy around me actually, mostly because I wanted to keep myself far away from love.

Clarissa explains why she had to leave, and I ignore the part about me annoying her father. I'm mainly interested to hear that her mother played guitar as well. I start to respond, trying to choose my words carefully, but then she says to forget it. I let it go, walking once again in silence. I watch our feet walking together, trying to think of something to say. I hadn't ever really cared much what people thought of what I said until this moment.

She tells me I should go before her dad sees me and freaks. I laugh, looking up to your house. "I'll at least get you to the door," I say, wondering what her father is like. "But if you really don't want your dad to see me, I'll leave before you walk in. I'm used to the parents thinking I'm a danger to their children." I say, chuckling at the past experiences.

SecretsInTime said:
Clarissa explains why she had to leave, and I ignore the part about me annoying her father. I'm mainly interested to hear that her mother played guitar as well. I start to respond, trying to choose my words carefully, but then she says to forget it. I let it go, walking once again in silence. I watch our feet walking together, trying to think of something to say. I hadn't ever really cared much what people thought of what I said until this moment.
She tells me I should go before her dad sees me and freaks. I laugh, looking up to your house. "I'll at least get you to the door," I say, wondering what her father is like. "But if you really don't want your dad to see me, I'll leave before you walk in. I'm used to the parents thinking I'm a danger to their children." I say, chuckling at the past experiences.
I laugh too as I continue to walk a little bit in front as I think a little how he will actually act if he saw my father standing in front of him with the gun, and yes he owned a gun he mostly uses when he goes hunting with his friends. And here my house was in front of me as I stepped on the front stairs, followed by Decklan. I didn't knew why he insisted to bring me till the door but it seemed that the light from the front door wasn't on.

I turned around and wanted to ask Decklan -again- to say sorry from me to his mother, and then the light turned on and my father opened the door slowly. My dad was kind of a muscular man from all the gym he used to do, his hair was kind of raven with white, as he started to get old and his eyes were brown that could stare into your soul. And here was he standing as he looked at me then at Decklan as he opened the door even more and got outside of the house.

''Clarissa, why don't you go inside?'' He says as he places his hands in his pockets, still looking at Decklan.

''Dad, he just brought me home..'' I say as I let out an annoyed sigh as he starts to do a little push to get me in the house. I mimic a sorry to Decklan as my dad closes the door.

''Back to you. Look, I get it you're trying to be all nice to her, but if I see you one more time around Clarissa, and I don't care you're my neighbor and it is the first time we meet, it won't end good. Clarissa is not like your little short skirts I saw outside your house when I moved first time here without her.'' He says as he keeps a firm look. My dad moved here with 2 months before me because I still had some exams to take, but when I finally came too he brought everything left in the other house. ''You got it?'' He asked as he waited for his reaction.

A man comes out of Clarissa's house - seemingly her father - and stares me down. I can see what he's thinking; he can communicate what he means to say very well. He thinks I'll just use her and leave her to rot.

Clarissa goes inside, trying to apologize for what's about to happen. Her father warns me about how Clarissa isn't a 'short skirt' like the girls around my house. He was probably thinking of the party a couple weeks back. It was after an especially successful concert in the next town over, and we had an after party at my place. Surprisingly my mother consented and got out of the house with the step dad, saying she wouldn't be back until noon the next day and if her home was a wreck, she'd freak out on me. That night was insane. I'm never having a huge party at my house like that again. All these fangirls flocking to us, with outfits it looked like they stole from strippers and bright red lipstick. I hadn't had any girls over since then.

I don't ever take kindly to people taking the tone with me that her father was currently was. I was ready to let all the insults flying around in my head out, but I bit my tongue until he finished talking, wondering if I could bite it hard enough to bleed. When he was finished, I did something I hadn't in a long, long time - used charm.

I stared for a moment, until my face lit up into a welcoming, fun smile. "Hello, Mr. Collins!" I said happily, pretending that nothing he'd said had happened. "I'm Decklan Hall. I live next door and I just wanted to cordially welcome you to this amazing neighborhood." His hand had frozen in front of him from when he was jabbing my chest earlier for effect. I shook his hand forcefully, looking him in the eyes. "I hope we have a long, friendly time next door to each other. I hope to see you and your daughter soon! Goodbye, Mr. Collins!" I keep my pleasant smile frozen on my face as I walk away calmly to my house before he gets another word in.

I walk back into my house and shut the door behind me, then slide down the door to sit in front of it, covering my face as the fake smile melts off of it. That was intense.

SecretsInTime said:
A man comes out of Clarissa's house - seemingly her father - and stares me down. I can see what he's thinking; he can communicate what he means to say very well. He thinks I'll just use her and leave her to rot.
Clarissa goes inside, trying to apologize for what's about to happen. Her father warns me about how Clarissa isn't a 'short skirt' like the girls around my house. He was probably thinking of the party a couple weeks back. It was after an especially successful concert in the next town over, and we had an after party at my place. Surprisingly my mother consented and got out of the house with the step dad, saying she wouldn't be back until noon the next day and if her home was a wreck, she'd freak out on me. That night was insane. I'm never having a huge party at my house like that again. All these fangirls flocking to us, with outfits it looked like they stole from strippers and bright red lipstick. I hadn't had any girls over since then.

I don't ever take kindly to people taking the tone with me that her father was currently was. I was ready to let all the insults flying around in my head out, but I bit my tongue until he finished talking, wondering if I could bite it hard enough to bleed. When he was finished, I did something I hadn't in a long, long time - used charm.

I stared for a moment, until my face lit up into a welcoming, fun smile. "Hello, Mr. Collins!" I said happily, pretending that nothing he'd said had happened. "I'm Decklan Hall. I live next door and I just wanted to cordially welcome you to this amazing neighborhood." His hand had frozen in front of him from when he was jabbing my chest earlier for effect. I shook his hand forcefully, looking him in the eyes. "I hope we have a long, friendly time next door to each other. I hope to see you and your daughter soon! Goodbye, Mr. Collins!" I keep my pleasant smile frozen on my face as I walk away calmly to my house before he gets another word in.

I walk back into my house and shut the door behind me, then slide down the door to sit in front of it, covering my face as the fake smile melts off of it. That was intense.
I kept my head pressed on the door only to hear what they were talking. Of course my father talked like he was a macho man ready to rip his head off, and I was already ready to interfere if the things could get ugly, but then I heard Decklan talking with the most fake welcoming voice. That made me laugh a little bit as my dad opened the door and stared at me as his face was pale. He closed the door and tried to look all mad when he noticed my laughing.

''Hello, Mr. Collins.'' I say as I keep on my huge smile. ''Charming wasn't he?'' I say as I raise my eyebrow.

''Don't you have a room to decorate or anything Clarissa?'' He says as he goes in the kitchen and closes the door behind him.

''Of course, Mr. Collins.'' I shout a little as I run upstairs and get into my room, and open the window. It smelled horrible in there, mostly because the house was kind of old. I changed fast into my pajamas that will become my work outfit too it seems, I always like when the cold wind touched my skin when I was changing and made me tremble sometimes. The room was crazy and there were boxes and mostly huge furniture. ''This will take some time.'' I mutter to myself as I start to open the boxes.

I shake out any other jitters I had and go upstairs. I've got some homework to do, as painful as that is. I don't like leaving things unfinished - ever. Besides, I need some time to think to myself.

The last time I used that fake charm was with Talia's father. It always works the way I want it to - the parents are yelling in my face, saying I'm no good for their daughter and rebellion is not wanted, and then I smack them with kindness. They never see it coming. But why would I use it on Clarissa's father? Everything today just isn't making sense.

I keep the window open tonight, something I don't often do. I watch Clarissa for just a few brief seconds, trying to sort out my thoughts, before leaning back on my bed and starting on some Physics work. I sure hope I won't fall asleep in the middle of it...

SecretsInTime said:
I shake out any other jitters I had and go upstairs. I've got some homework to do, as painful as that is. I don't like leaving things unfinished - ever. Besides, I need some time to think to myself.
The last time I used that fake charm was with Talia's father. It always works the way I want it to - the parents are yelling in my face, saying I'm no good for their daughter and rebellion is not wanted, and then I smack them with kindness. They never see it coming. But why would I use it on Clarissa's father? Everything today just isn't making sense.

I keep the window open tonight, something I don't often do. I watch Clarissa for just a few brief seconds, trying to sort out my thoughts, before leaning back on my bed and starting on some Physics work. I sure hope I won't fall asleep in the middle of it...
I keep looking through the boxes until I found one that was full with my mother's pictures and that made me stay on the floor and stare at them for a while. I looked exactly like her, she was artistic and full of life and the one day she just vanished when I was 10 and from that on dad was never the same. He worked from day to night and then night to day only to not be around me as I remembered him too much her. I never wanted love only because I didn't want to end up like my father, waiting for a person that would never come back or be the person that will broke someone heart.

''Clarissa, I am leaving for work, they need my help!'' My dad shouts from downstairs. Of course he had to leave for work early, it was only 4am but they always called him when problems showed up.

''Got it!'' I shout back, as I hear the front door closing and I return back to my pictures as I notice the song that made me fall asleep as she sang it at her guitar. ''Ok, Clarissa, stop being such a cry baby. She's gone.'' I mutter to myself as I get up and move myself to the biggest shelf I had to move. As I start to pull and push it around and when I just try my best to pull it a little I move my hand on my face to get some tears away from my cheek. The shelf just stops being balanced and falls on the floor as I move myself from it, as I fall next to it. It made such a loud noise, and when I try to get up I notice my knee was bleeding so was my hand.

''Oh fuck.'' I shout a little bit as I keep staring at the shelf, and then at my knee and hand. ''Can I do something right for once?!''

I finish my homework quickly, feeling the exhaustion from the past couple of days catching up to me. Besides, I need to sleep before the concert tomorrow. I pack my things up and throw off my shirt and pants, just too tired to care about anything else at the moment.

Around 4 AM I awake to a loud crash. I jolt awake, panicking like I did as a little kid. When I come back to my senses and remember where I am, I hear someone shouting outside - sounds like it's coming from next door. Is Clarissa okay? That's the first thought that pops into my mind.

I look through my window and see her with her shelf on the ground and blood all on her knee and hands. My eyes widen, and I grab various supplies. I throw my pants back on, thinking that through - but I just grab my shirt from before and take it with me. I open my window and take a deep breath, closing my eyes, and then swish through my window and land steadily in her room.

Wordlessly I take the shirt I have and wrap it around her knee, stopping the bleeding for a time. My fingers accidentally brush her leg, and I try to ignore the tingling going up my arm.

SecretsInTime said:
I finish my homework quickly, feeling the exhaustion from the past couple of days catching up to me. Besides, I need to sleep before the concert tomorrow. I pack my things up and throw off my shirt and pants, just too tired to care about anything else at the moment.
Around 4 AM I awake to a loud crash. I jolt awake, panicking like I did as a little kid. When I come back to my senses and remember where I am, I hear someone shouting outside - sounds like it's coming from next door. Is Clarissa okay? That's the first thought that pops into my mind.

I look through my window and see her with her shelf on the ground and blood all on her knee and hands. My eyes widen, and I grab various supplies. I throw my pants back on, thinking that through - but I just grab my shirt from before and take it with me. I open my window and take a deep breath, closing my eyes, and then swish through my window and land steadily in her room.

Wordlessly I take the shirt I have and wrap it around her knee, stopping the bleeding for a time. My fingers accidentally brush her leg, and I try to ignore the tingling going up my arm.
It hurts, mostly my leg and hands but it hurts only because I was alone and that reminded me when I fell and my mother and father were there looking at me like I was a kitten that broke it's paw and they were together without fighting and they looked worried. And now I was in the middle of the room with no one around as dad left for work. I placed my head on the other knee and started to take a deep breath as my eyes started to get red and then I noticed Decklan got in my room, with just some pants on and his t-shirt in his hand as he placed it on my knee. I stared a little bit until at him, as I tried to get my tears from my face, I just had to get to the bathroom and clean the wounds.

''Sorry I woke you up, that bloody shelf just fell.'' I couldn't tell him that it fell because I was that clumsy thinking it was a good idea to hold it with one hand. I removed his hand that was holding the t-shirt and tried to get up. ''You can go back, but use the door this time. I just have to get to the bath, I have some bandages around there.'' I mutter as I tried to hide the fact that I couldn't get up even if I tried.

"No, stop Clary, let me." I say softly, briefly biting my tongue at my slip. That'll probably annoy her. Smart move Decklan...

"I'll be right back, I'll find the supplies. Just hold this there." I take her hand and place it on top of the shirt, then slip swiftly out of the room. I open a few doors down the hall until I find the bathroom. When I get there, I turn on the light and catch my reflection in the mirror. Hair messed up, dark under eye circles, blood all on my hands. My heart starts to beat faster, and I tremble all over. I take a deep, shaky breath and fight those feelings away, then distract myself by looking around for the supplies. I find the disinfectant - they have the spray kind - and the painkiller cream, as well as the bandages she spoke of. I turn and slip back into the room, ignoring the mirror on the way out.

He called me Clary and I didn't feel mad or annoyed at him, I felt secure for a moment as I watched him going to get the supplies. My knee was hurting way more than before and my hands were full of blood as I watched them shaking a little bit. I knew that my eyes were red and my cheeks were wet but I couldn't control myself. I was stupid and now I got Decklan in this fucking mess only because I couldn't hold a fucking shelf and I even destroyed his t-shirt. Only if I haven't though about her like I always do we both could've been sleeping now. He got inside the room as he placed himself in front of me and started to apply the spray and the cream. I started to relax for a bit only letting out an ''ouch'' or ''ah'' when the pain was kind of much. In some minutes I had my hand and knee bandaged and I kept staring at him.

''Do you mind if you help me to get on the bed?...'' I asked as I tried to avoid eye contact. I felt like a small baby that needed to be carried and then it needed songs to sleep. When I finally got on the bed as I placed some pillows at my back I continued to look at my hands and play with some of the bandage.

''Look, I really appreciate it. My dad just left for work some minutes before I fell with that shelf, I could've just called him, you didn't have to stay.'' Actually I wanted to hug him and cry for a while, but I just kept pulling the bandage around and look around the room and when I finally looked at him I noticed how bad he actually look with his huge circles, some blood on his hand and torso and his hair looking all messy, but he looked worried and that made me let out a small smile, even though my eyes showed how bad I felt, and then I just broke down, I couldn't care if he will pity me or look at me like at a weirdo. I couldn't hold that any longer, a stranger was next to me and looked worried and my parents were no where to be found around.

I cleaned up her wounds quickly - I had picked up a lot of first aid over time. I was able to clean and bandage everything up well - she should be just fine. I avoided looking at the blood on my hands and just simply watched her, observing her reaction and wondering if I was pushing her too much.

She wasn't able to get up to her bed - I should've picked up on that. I scooped her up easily and laid her on the bed gently, fixing the pillows. I didn't really feel like the person I had been for a long time. Things were changing and I wasn't sure if I was okay with it. The only thing I knew I was okay with was that Clary - Clarissa - was somewhat okay now, and safely in bed. But why did I care?

She began to thank me, and tell me that I didn't need to help her - a really big line of bull, but I let her say it if it makes her feel better about what happened. But then she looks me over, and then bursts into tears. Something about me set her off - I don't know what it is, bu I know that it feels like something inside me tore in half when she started crying.

"No, Clary, please don't." I say comfortingly, grabbing the shirt I had left on the ground and try to wipe the blood off of my hands so I can comfort her. It's no use - I'll need water to get it off. I start to get dizzy looking at my hands so I let it go. I go over to her and lean by her bed. "It really wasn't a big deal to me, really it's fine. Please don't cry." I say, looking up and her and wanting to wipe away her tears, but stopping myself. I definitely don't want to get blood on her face.

SecretsInTime said:
I cleaned up her wounds quickly - I had picked up a lot of first aid over time. I was able to clean and bandage everything up well - she should be just fine. I avoided looking at the blood on my hands and just simply watched her, observing her reaction and wondering if I was pushing her too much.
She wasn't able to get up to her bed - I should've picked up on that. I scooped her up easily and laid her on the bed gently, fixing the pillows. I didn't really feel like the person I had been for a long time. Things were changing and I wasn't sure if I was okay with it. The only thing I knew I was okay with was that Clary - Clarissa - was somewhat okay now, and safely in bed. But why did I care?

She began to thank me, and tell me that I didn't need to help her - a really big line of bull, but I let her say it if it makes her feel better about what happened. But then she looks me over, and then bursts into tears. Something about me set her off - I don't know what it is, bu I know that it feels like something inside me tore in half when she started crying.

"No, Clary, please don't." I say comfortingly, grabbing the shirt I had left on the ground and try to wipe the blood off of my hands so I can comfort her. It's no use - I'll need water to get it off. I start to get dizzy looking at my hands so I let it go. I go over to her and lean by her bed. "It really wasn't a big deal to me, really it's fine. Please don't cry." I say, looking up and her and wanting to wipe away her tears, but stopping myself. I definitely don't want to get blood on her face.
It felt good to let it out after all this time, I've never been an emotional wreck but this just got me. It would've been better if I was just with myself in my room but there was Decklan with his worried stare as he was looking at me and I really didn't knew how I could look at him after this incident. I wanted just to hit myself when I remembered that tomorrow night he had a concert and later today he had to practice, but he looked so tired and disoriented with his hands being all bloody.

''I think I some wet napkins around my bag.'' I mutter slowly as I clean my tears off with my hand. I had to think about something so he could get some rest and jumping back in his room wasn't an option and I can't just let him go outside only in his pants -it would look suspicious to the people around here and he could even get sick-. In my mind I sounded like a protective mother ready to her lock her children in their rooms. I noticed that he relaxed a little bit after he saw that I stopped crying and I started to play with my bandage again. ''He must think I am fucking nuts.'' I tell myself, but I still had to find a solution, he looked bad and he needed at least some hours to sleep.

''You should rest a little, I woke you up with my shelf. You can stay with me until morning if you want, that could help me too.''

tumblr_inline_mvkgd49CLj1rvw2tr.gif

I said as I looked at him, I never asked anyone to sleep next to me, except my mother when I was little and I though the monsters would eat me. The bed was for 2 persons so it wasn't such a big deal after all, he would stay only 2-3 hours and leave.

I rush over to her bag, searching carefully for the napkins. I, luckily, find them without too much trouble and wipe it off. Getting it all off brings back the dizziness - I hold my breath through the nausea and look away, then throw away the bloodied towels and turn back to Clarissa.

She's stopped crying, so that's good. But she still looks so sad, messing with her bandages like a lonely puppy without anyone who cares. I can't really feel the exhaustion that is pounding in my head. I only wish I could stay with her the night, but I know that that usually implies something more and I don't want to pressure -

"You should rest a little, I woke you up with my shelf. You can stay with me until morning if you want, that could help me too." I'm slightly surprised by the request, and stand looking at her, confused for a moment.

I remember the shelf. I lift it back up and push it against the wall, not sure where she wants it. Satisfied with its placement, I turn back to Clarissa and walk slowly over there. "Don't screw this up, Decklan," I think to myself nervously. I sit on the bed tentatively, swinging my legs over, and lay next to her a moment, unsure of what to do.

SecretsInTime said:
I rush over to her bag, searching carefully for the napkins. I, luckily, find them without too much trouble and wipe it off. Getting it all off brings back the dizziness - I hold my breath through the nausea and look away, then throw away the bloodied towels and turn back to Clarissa.
She's stopped crying, so that's good. But she still looks so sad, messing with her bandages like a lonely puppy without anyone who cares. I can't really feel the exhaustion that is pounding in my head. I only wish I could stay with her the night, but I know that that usually implies something more and I don't want to pressure -

"You should rest a little, I woke you up with my shelf. You can stay with me until morning if you want, that could help me too." I'm slightly surprised by the request, and stand looking at her, confused for a moment.

I remember the shelf. I lift it back up and push it against the wall, not sure where she wants it. Satisfied with its placement, I turn back to Clarissa and walk slowly over there. "Don't screw this up, Decklan," I think to myself nervously. I sit on the bed tentatively, swinging my legs over, and lay next to her a moment, unsure of what to do.
I notice when I mentioned the word ''shelf'' he looked like he remembered something so he started to move it around and it was funny because he placed it exactly where I wanted. He seemed a little bit surprised by my request and that made me look back at my bandages. ''Maybe I should just shut up next time.'' I say in my head. It is your first day when you meet him and you invite him to sleep in the same bed with you - good way to go Clarissa.

Just when I though about canceling my request I noticed he set himself next to me on the bed and then I stop playing with my bandages. I start to pull the blanket from the floor as I cover my legs with it and then I land some to Decklan. I lay myself on the bed too as I turn with my back and make a little move only to be closer to him. I had this thing since childhood, when I slept next to friends or family or anything actually, I liked to have kind of a connection. Maybe I was childish or maybe it is not nice to threat someone with the back so after I take a deep breath I turn myself to face him. I kept my hand on the top of the blanket so I won't hurt it even more, as I kept the other one under my head. I looked at the clock that was behind it and I noticed it was 5:10 in the morning and we could still sleep a little.

I hesitantly take some covers, and watch her turn away from me at first, thinking that she's rethinking her offer but doesn't want to cancel it now. She's be polite like that. I grimace and think about going, when she turns back to me. I watch her calm, porcelain yet tear-stained face and feel my heart skip.

I'm in so much trouble.

It's 5:10. I've only got a little while to sleep, but I'll make the most of it. Focus, Decklan, you need to focus on you events. I fall asleep thinking that.

SecretsInTime said:
I hesitantly take some covers, and watch her turn away from me at first, thinking that she's rethinking her offer but doesn't want to cancel it now. She's be polite like that. I grimace and think about going, when she turns back to me. I watch her calm, porcelain yet tear-stained face and feel my heart skip.
I'm in so much trouble.

It's 5:10. I've only got a little while to sleep, but I'll make the most of it. Focus, Decklan, you need to focus on you events. I fall asleep thinking that.
My phone alarm keeps beeping as it announces that is 6:30 and I need to get up or I'll be late to high school. My head keeps telling me to wake up but I keep my eyes closed as I feel all warm under the covers, even though it is way too warm to be just from the covers. I slowly open my eyes as they're still a little bit red from the crying and I look around like a drunk and dizzy person. And then I notice from where all that warmth came, my head and most of my body was on Decklan as he was holding my back with his hand. I tried to get out from that position but all I got was just Decklan holding me tighter with his hand.

''Oh fuck..'' I mutter under my breath, my phone kept beeping and I really hoped he could just wake up from it and ignore the fact that we were in that position. ''I could push him down and act like he fell.'' I think to myself, but that could just end with Decklan mad and with a bruise. ''I have to find something.'' I keep thinking to myself. His under bags eyes weren't that bad anymore and he seemed peaceful so it means he will have enough energy for that concert and still he was so warm. ''I could still push him.'' I think to myself -again- as I try my best not to laugh about how childish I was.

I've never woken up with alarms well - the one I own is obnoxiously loud and right next to my head. ... I'm still peacefully in dreamland...

SecretsInTime said:
I've never woken up with alarms well - the one I own is obnoxiously loud and right next to my head. ... I'm still peacefully in dreamland...

''How the fuck my alarm doesn't wake him up?''
I say to myself. That alarm destroyed my mornings every single time from when I got my phone and here he is sleeping like nothing matters in the world. ''Ok, a fast push never hurt anyone.'' I say as I place my hands on his torso and push him out of the bed as he drags the blanket over him. A loud bang come when he makes the contact with the floor as I get to the bed and look down at him like a innocent kitten that spilled milk.

1450340_lily_collins.gif

''You weren't waking up, I had to do something.'' I say as I try to keep the laugh inside as I make a superior look when I see him all disoriented, hoping that he won't get all angry and thrown me outside my house through the window.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back