Bad Beasts Rising - The Beastiary OOC Chat

Rory is shocked that Winter thinks he would taint a perfectly good muffin

Aww, Rorrry!
Winter shrugged her shoulders and said, "I like strawberry muffins, but sometimes people may add a little something in that makes someone . .  high as kites." 

and im just like, winter! where did you get this from? O__O.

ooh strawberry muffins sounds interesting

Aww, Rorrry!
Winter shrugged her shoulders and said, "I like strawberry muffins, but sometimes people may add a little something in that makes someone . .  high as kites." 

and im just like, winter! where did you get this from? O__O.

ooh strawberry muffins sounds interesting

Kyle: Well, I didn't teach her that...

Kyle is amazed that Ronan interacted with Winter lmao

Honestly, it probably would have been Kyle if Ronan hadn't done it

I know right?

I think during his sulking, Winter talked to him about Kyle and that's how Ronan opened up to her slightly. 

LMAO, KYLE. Oh lord. Those two , in sync.

Winter: Did you know he was you for a day? He used his abilities to disguise himself as you, Kwan! And and, he made you do the weirdest faces!

I know right?

I think during his sulking, Winter talked to him about Kyle and that's how Ronan opened up to her slightly. 

LMAO, KYLE. Oh lord. Those two , in sync.

Winter: Did you know he was you for a day? He used his abilities to disguise himself as you, Kwan! And and, he made you do the weirdest faces!

Kyle: *glances at Ronan and grins* Is that you were of admitting that you wish you were me?

Kyle: *glances at Ronan and grins* Is that you were of admitting that you wish you were me?

Ronan: *raises a brow, folding his arms* I ain't saying nothing. Someone kept calling you "Kim Boom" though. . ? Who the heck is he? 

^^^ OMG.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Saru

Arwen respects Zacharias so much right now, omg. 

And she giggled when I was reading the post. omg.

She's telling me she can't wait to be called "giggles" now cause he makes her giggle. 

oh dear child.

@Saru

Arwen respects Zacharias so much right now, omg. 

And she giggled when I was reading the post. omg.

She's telling me she can't wait to be called "giggles" now cause he makes her giggle. 

oh dear child.

Aww. Well she's impressing Zacharias right now. The signs of a curious mind and knowing the questions to ask while being keen are high traits in his mind. Observation and preparation in short. 

Haha really? The beard part or just in general? Xd 

But yeah, he'll definitely have that nickname for her. (: I remember that scene too. 

Aww. Well she's impressing Zacharias right now. The signs of a curious mind and knowing the questions to ask while being keen are high traits in his mind. Observation and preparation in short. 

Haha really? The beard part or just in general? Xd 

But yeah, he'll definitely have that nickname for her. (: I remember that scene too. 

The beard's part definitely made her laugh. But, in general, the whole dialogue and scene made her respect Zacharias, but even more so when he talks so a mile a minute. Then again, she can keep up with fast talking since she's my little bookworm. She can catch up with others easily as long as someone explains things to her, she's good <3

yassssssssss. <3

i'm glad! i didn't expect Arwen to be that keen honestly. Like when she asked that question I was like whoa, underlying means right there and Zacharias caught onto her, even I didn't. pfft,

The beard's part definitely made her laugh. But, in general, the whole dialogue and scene made her respect Zacharias, but even more so when he talks so a mile a minute. Then again, she can keep up with fast talking since she's my little bookworm. She can catch up with others easily as long as someone explains things to her, she's good <3

yassssssssss. <3

i'm glad! i didn't expect Arwen to be that keen honestly. Like when she asked that question I was like whoa, underlying means right there and Zacharias caught onto her, even I didn't. pfft,

Haha yeah he's got a full lesson to speak when he feels it necessary or time for it. So fast talking and detailed explanations are his tendency in such moments or else he's more average and perhaps stoic in his convos, short and to the point more often then not perhaps. But awesome on the two getting off to a good start. <-3 

also good that she can keep to his pace of lesson talk. Haha because he might find a few opportunities to bring up lessons like pop quizzes to ensure sharpness and learning.  So cool they are simpatico on that front. (: 

Yeah! He's noticing her knack for underlying meanings and the selection of questions are getting approval from him. It's making the transition for him easier. 

Shes been impressive!  <3  

Haha yeah he's got a full lesson to speak when he feels it necessary or time for it. So fast talking and detailed explanations are his tendency in such moments or else he's more average and perhaps stoic in his convos, short and to the point more often then not perhaps. But awesome on the two getting off to a good start. <-3 

also good that she can keep to his pace of lesson talk. Haha because he might find a few opportunities to bring up lessons like pop quizzes to ensure sharpness and learning.  So cool they are simpatico on that front. (: 

Yeah! He's noticing her knack for underlying meanings and the selection of questions are getting approval from him. It's making the transition for him easier. 

Shes been impressive!  <3  

omg. arwen's all about the nitty, gritty details of things. if zacharias was short and to the point all the time, you best be sure that she'd ask him a million and one questions to get to the bottom of things cause she just doesn't let go. honestly , they really are, and it's coming natural for me now to get to know arwen more cause before i was a bit iffy with her. her mind is running a mile a minute and even i think it's hard to keep up with her speed haha. 

omg pop quizzes, she hates pop quizzes cause she never feels prepared but ends up doing well anyways hehehe. 

yassssss <3. she's pretty straightforward i must say, but even her words can have underlying meanings when she doesn't mean to, but it seems she's also good at keeping secrets and using codes. however, lying is never her strong suit, like put her in a questioning room and her expression shows her lying like right off the bat. like catch her off guard and her facade of devoiding herself of emotions fails.

i'm gladd! <3  

Haha that'd be fun to watch. But yeah her detail minded ways will get along great with Zacharias then. He's not use to partners outside of working another veteran from time to time like Saga, Konstantina or willie or someone in the ministry as I'm guessing or assuming they'd have worked together on larger cases? Or some others. But a regular partner would be kinda new and not since his rookie years perhaps? The exacts could differ depending on other characters and how often Aurors have partners on cases. 

Yeah I'm thinking it will work! She's relentless at getting to the bottom of things and he's restless on his pursuits of dark magic practitioners. 

Awesome though! Glad things are going well for you and Arwen. Sounds like a rapid fire time haha but cool. Those will be some fun scenes she hates pop quizzes and he's going to random time - some quick knowledge checks to see her mental preparedness. (A little pink panther esque maybe? Haha) But he probably won't do it that often just a once in awhile type thing. Making sure she's always prepared despite the potential timing and being caught off guard moments. 

She's going to be awesome to see. Possesses the straight forwardness but can bring the deeper meanings too. I'm not sure how her dueling style would be but sounds like some similarities in other areas for these two. Cool to know she's good with code and secrets though! Maybe Zacharias and her can work out a code after teaming up for awhile? But either way that's awesome. The lack of lying though sounds Awww especially in her situation. 

@crucialstar

@Saru

You bring up a good point. 

Actually since I have 4 Aurors, they're all different. 

Valkyrie, my Winter, is my strongest dueller because she kinda goes out there whenever she's against her opponents. She has a lot of stamina, agility, and flexibility. So she moves pretty lightly and it's also due to her small stature. She doesn't have a lot of bone mass so although she is strong, she can't hold a lot of weight on her. However, she's pretty precise and moved fluidly.

Morticia is the same, except she's reckless, and chaotic. There's no stopping her. However, she does have more body mass and is taller so she can hold more weight than Winter. 

Those two if they were to duel, they definitely most likely are head to head. 

Arwen is kinda like Molly Weasley when it comes to dueling, you don't know the potential in her because I see Arwen as a defense type of fighter. However is she does fight she would legit say "I'm sorry but you forced my hand." She's more of a healer but when she used magic she feels closer to her parents which is why she's there and to stop the new hope.

ezra is also different. He doesn't use traditional magic because he's a muggle. He's strong, that's for sure, and he's able to use his body really well. He has good reflexes and a strong build. Fighting style, it takes things head on and is still learning how to use his magic.

I realized Mort isn't an Auror but Irina is but I'm still figuring her out 

@crucialstar

Makes sense for Winter. I remember some of our discussions on characters, Winter I recall was a woman who really went all in during her duels. 

Morticia haha yeah I can see that one, her and winter head to head would be interesting to see. 

That one surprises me though. Wasn't expecting a Molly Weasley comparison. Though her healing nature as a witch does make sense. She sounds like a good comparison to Molly when explained like that, defensive duelist and unknown potential or expectations from her as the duelist Arwen sounds cool. 

Ezra is intriguing. The strong build and able to handle himself I can see, but his non traditional magic is interesting. 

Seems like Zacharias and X would be my strongest more likely. Between the experience and styles they'd be incredibly close in power. The builds are similar too, though X has a slight size advantage and his darker nature grants a sense of anything is fair style. Zacharias does have his limits of what he will and will not do unless pressed by extreme reasons.

Am mostly certain on each of my four characters dueling styles.

Zacharias: He's not like Antoine- They hear the same song but where one merely steps with purpose the other dances to the tune with flash and style. Zacharias isn't flash with his fluency but purposeful steps and direct, no nonsense, thought out moves but very physical too. He's rather strong and durable with a purpose behind most of his spell choices beyond -Counter this spell with that one- not always but often especially if looking to conserve energy or save time and effort later. But as probably guessed he is protective if possibly overly so, which could influence his decisions as well.

X: Like Morticia is chaotic. But he also like mind games, toying with his foes before getting serious or until the challenge suffices him and he can get more into the game as he sees it, the game or gamble of blood. 

Antoine: He's a scrapper physically as his build is thin and light of foot, a dancer in short. But he takes dueling seriously despite his entertaining, captain sparrow style, he's flash and style and looking to enjoy the duel while using it as a outlet for his emotions. Since outside of it Antoine tries to control them. He makes his duels appear like he's merely taking it lightly and having fun, while showing flash and sizzle to his style of dueling. But he's quick and fluent of moves. 

Patrick: Hehe now he's rather different kinda. Patrick is not the entertainer or the physical duelist..... He's quick on his feet, nimble and quick witted but is more defensive then anything hoping to outlast his opponent rather then take them on head to head. He's also not against evading spells by jumping out of the way and dodging them. 

Oh Irina? I am drawing a blank with her name. Sorry. But makes sense to still be figuring her out as I'm thinking she is newer right? Or not her explored in the Rp to find her style just yet?

Just noticed...... all my OC's here and in the other Rp (Ravenhurst) are gone.  :ClosedEyesFrown:  Rather deflating.

I'm sorry, after a lot of work and contemplating what was going on, I took the initiative to ask what was going on and it seemed there was a big mistake on bringing BBR and Raven to archives. But, nevertheless, we got them back!

However, the only thing is that our characters need to be copied and pasted back into each HP. 

You can do that simply by

Go to your profile > Click recent activity> on the side, in forums, click topics and it should show all your charas there that you can copy and paste over.

All OOC and IC haven't been touched.

I'm sorry, after a lot of work and contemplating what was going on, I took the initiative to ask what was going on and it seemed there was a big mistake on bringing BBR and Raven to archives. But, nevertheless, we got them back!

However, the only thing is that our characters need to be copied and pasted back into each HP. 

You can do that simply by

Go to your profile > Click recent activity> on the side, in forums, click topics and it should show all your charas there that you can copy and paste over.

All OOC and IC haven't been touched.

Ah good. A much better reality then I had figured. The last time we had some updates and a similar deal happened or updated rather: The pages of other Rps I was in were simply lost without copy and paste options. So AWESOME! That will be much easier then starting from scratch and delving into the memory banks. 

Thanks! The info is very useful and great news.

Ah good. A much better reality then I had figured. The last time we had some updates and a similar deal happened or updated rather: The pages were simply lost without copy and paste options. So AWESOME! That will be much easier then starting from scratch and delving into the memory banks. 

Thanks! The info is very useful and great news.

you're welcome dearie

the actual update starts on the 28th. so fingers crossd everything goes smoothly

Users who are viewing this thread