Bad Beasts Rising - The Beastiary OOC Chat

Okay everyone there will be a really big update in just a few minutes! There will be changes to the partnering as a member has dropped out and I will be writing up the chapter and mission summary for everyone so that they know exactly what the task at hand is and everyone can be up to date. I'll tag everyone when everything is updated and we can keep this RP moving. I know some characters haven't been posted just yet but it's not a problem. I can assure everyone this won't be a fast moving RP since it's so plot heavy xD

Have a great day!

Pixie

@mxlly@explosiveKitten@Saru@TheWeirdPhilosopher@StarrySkyofLostSouls@TheTraveller@Starfish@crucialstar@Ritzy

Okay everyone all things have been updated. Please recheck the auror partner list in the Roleplay Area and you'll note that there is a new forum called Chapter Summaries. There is where you'll find all the notes about the mission at hand for chapter one!

Hmm.... Cool news, I've checked the partner list and am updated now on the list and info for this Rp. Surprised again but that's actually a cool aspect as surprises adds to the experience.

Hmm.... Cool news, I've checked the partner list and am updated now on the list and info for this Rp. Surprised again but that's actually a cool aspect as surprises adds to the experience.

wooohoo! updatesss <3.

are you really surprised? hehehe. i'm glad you're still here!

wooohoo! updatesss <3.

are you really surprised? hehehe. i'm glad you're still here!

Yeah i am. Since Lottie and Reverse are the ones leaving, I wasn't sure how that would effect partnerships and pairings as a whole aside from adjusting of course. So when I saw Zacharias on the changes side, I was surprised by it. But haha yeah I'm still here! How's it going Star?

Yeah i am. Since Lottie and Reverse are the ones leaving, I wasn't sure how that would effect partnerships and pairings as a whole aside from adjusting of course. So when I saw Zacharias on the changes side, I was surprised by it. But haha yeah I'm still here! How's it going Star?

Yeaaah. A little sadden to know they have left but I'm glad everyone here is still with us! Heheh. And yes! I'm excited! 

It's going, started Ezra's post and then I should be on a roll after hehe. Classes began and it's been chill so far since it was the first day back

Yeaaah. A little sadden to know they have left but I'm glad everyone here is still with us! Heheh. And yes! I'm excited! 

It's going, started Ezra's post and then I should be on a roll after hehe. Classes began and it's been chill so far since it was the first day back

Yeah their departure is unfortunate, but I'm glad we're still alive and kicking. Also Same here! Just gotta catch up with X and respond with Patrick to get myself moving again. While deciding how to continue with Zacharias and getting him over to where Arwen is currently, unless you want to open the partnership? 

Awesome! Sounds like a good time for you as of late. Chill start to classes and getting on a roll with characters. 

Yeah their departure is unfortunate, but I'm glad we're still alive and kicking. Also Same here! Just gotta catch up with X and respond with Patrick to get myself moving again. While deciding how to continue with Zacharias and getting him over to where Arwen is currently, unless you want to open the partnership? 

Awesome! Sounds like a good time for you as of late. Chill start to classes and getting on a roll with characters. 

Youre definitely open to have Zacharias come talk to Arwen first! She's with Rory right now in the crowd of people, a little shaken up but, nevertheless, her eyes are scanning the area, being all observant. :)  

i know! I have to get back into the groove soon too! And take advantage of this week since it's pretty chill <3

@SaruI'm feeling sorry for Patrick having Saga as a partner since she's a bit of a stick in the mud xD

Haha Patrick will likely attempt to shine a smile of positivity and break through her defenses with his nature. He doesn't quit so easily xd 

Youre definitely open to have Zacharias come talk to Arwen first! She's with Rory right now in the crowd of people, a little shaken up but, nevertheless, her eyes are scanning the area, being all observant. :)  

i know! I have to get back into the groove soon too! And take advantage of this week since it's pretty chill <3

I might try him first since he's been awhile and X will take me longer to bring back up to speed. But cool I'll go ahead and work on him next with Patrick.  Observant? Zacharias will like that trait. 

Yeah! Sounds cool

Me trying to get in character is like agahsjdksls. But I'm hyped!

i do that all the time <3

no worries dearie.

I've noticed myself doing so before, but haha I try not to due to past forums and such. So I try to avoid it but if that is non troubling then cool.

as I thought I should get Patrick's response out while my writing seems fresh and unblocked. (: Since I haven't yet got him posted yet.

I've noticed myself doing so before, but haha I try not to due to past forums and such. So I try to avoid it but if that is non troubling then cool.

as I thought I should get Patrick's response out while my writing seems fresh and unblocked. (: Since I haven't yet got him posted yet.

yesss. always write when youre inspired <3  ehehe it helps a lot

and omf, i forever just continue posting for my charas to get it out there, i honestly dont think its a big deal :O  (i didnt know it was a deal :O)

yesss. always write when youre inspired <3  ehehe it helps a lot

and omf, i forever just continue posting for my charas to get it out there, i honestly dont think its a big deal :O  (i didnt know it was a deal :O)

Yep it does (-: Working on one now for Patrick. 

Well ive noticed here it's not as strict as my last forum, the deal was bigger there with double posting and etc. rare cases it was okay but preferred not to by the mods there. Here it seems fine as long as other rules and stuff are not broken so that's cool too. But idk. I don't think it's a big deal here just my experience with it mostly stems from past forums. So it's cool I believe <3  

Users who are viewing this thread