• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Bad at Love [closed]

apolla

❛ it's only love, nobody dies ❜
[class=tabs] background-color: transparent; border-radius: 5px; border: 1px black solid; color: black; font-size: 16px; line-height: 1; text-align: center; width: 150px; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 100%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: pink; color: black; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Rules) (show tabsContentRules) if (eq ${currentTab} Plot) (show tabsContentPlot) if (eq ${currentTab} Roles) (show tabsContentRoles) [/script]
487359.gif
d4d8c45881e0e9b50377dae8d231c4c7.png

[div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]Rules

[div class=tab]Plot[/div]
[div class=tab style="border-top-right-radius: 5px; border-bottom-right-radius: 5px;"]Roles[/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules"]
Rules:
1. I expect literacy from you. Be able to put a sentence together properly.
2. No one liners-- there is a two paragraph minimum per post.
3. I'm not saying you have to post everyday, but a few times a week would be nice. Please don't express interest if you can't meet this requirement. I know that things come up, and that's not what I'm talking about here.
4. Be polite and respectful. If you can't manage this, you will be kicked, and YC will be killed off. (ha.)
5. This is NOT first come, first serve. There will be a writing sample required before you're invited to join the discord. (Don't worry, though-- the RP will be taking place over RPN).
6. Romance isn't a must, but it's encouraged/enjoyed by most. (Note, I said most). But don't break RPN's rules. Fade to black if needed.
7. Be mature. Not saying this RP is going to break RPN's rules, but i'm saying there may be mature topics/triggers. Do not bash anyone's character or anything like that.
8. On the topic of triggers, please be respectful. Do some research if you have to. Triggers are nothing to take lightly, and if someone gets upset, don't bash them for getting upset. Warn us if your post or character has triggers/trigger warnings.
9. If you have an issue with someone, come to me first. Or be a big person and actually talk to them about it.
10. Gender roles are pre assigned for this rp.
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPlot" style="display: none;"]
"You've all been brought here for one reason. You suck at love."

Congratulations! You've been chosen to partake in our new show, entitled 'Bad at Love'. It's the newest, hottest reality show on the block in which six (6) strangers are chosen to live together for the summer. Whatever you relationship history may be, you all have one thing in common: failed relationships. Mostly, you're here to see a relationship from someone else's eyes. How are things different? How could they be? Maybe it's time to open your eyes and admit your faults.

There is more, though. There's a reward of 50,000 to anyone who can start a real, committed relationship with someone else. It has to be someone else in the house, and it has to be real. Trust us-- we'll know if it isn't. And if no one is able to do that? Then no one gets the money.

Ready to play?

---------------------------------

So this RP is heavily character based, which is why I want it to be a small group. However, I am open for any and all ideas you have! If you're interested, I just ask that you send me a writing sample. If accepted, you'll be asked to join the discord where we will OOC chat and plan for the RP. Thanks for reading!
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentRoles" style="display: none;"]
The Player {Male}
Pretty self explanatory. The guy that always has more than one chick. Can never settle down with just one. [OPEN]
The Insecure {Female}
The girl who constantly needs reassurance that she's pretty and you're still into her.
[Reserved by apolla apolla ]

The Jealous {Male}
The guy who never lets you spend time with your friends because she thinks you could be out cheating. [Reserved by unscripted unscripted ]
The Cheater {Female}
The girl who can't stay faithful to save her life. [Reserved by JustAlexandra JustAlexandra ]

The Nascissist {Male}
The guy who is so materialistic and shallow that his girlfriend is more of an accessory than a real person. [Reserved by FreeFaller FreeFaller ]
The Perfectionist {Female}
The girl who needs everything to be perfect or else she goes bat shit crazy. [reserved by RosateNena RosateNena ]

[/div]

Code by apolla apolla
[/div]

CHARACTER SHEETS

Last edited:
can i have a writing sample please? (:
Are there specific requirements that you would like such as word count and type of writing sample? Also, since I am unable to private message yet, should I wait until 10+ posts or get this sample to you in another way?

I guess I’ll have to wait for a reboot or something but would be interested! Sounds very similar to the premise of Love Island!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back