• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Back in the Game! (MxF and MxM)

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Welcome one and all! 

Its been a long time since I made a request thread. With the new system I thought that it was time for a new request thread and new role plays. I must admit that I have miss role playing. I want to jump right back into it. Lets get right into all the fun.

Rules: 

• 1. All site rules apply 
  • 2. Over the age of 18 years old. I'm way over 18 years old. And I feel better role playing with someone over the age of 18. 
  • 3. No one liners. 
  • 4. Always fade to black. 
  • 5. Add to the role play. 
  • 6. Talk! If you don't like something or want to drop the rp Please tell me! 
  • 7. Be active, please. 
  • 8. No god modding 
  • 9. Be respectful.
  • 10. Have fun!!! 

Settings: 

• Fantasy 
  • Modern 
  • Slice of Life 
  • Horror 
  • Cyber Punk 
  • Medieval 
  • Military 
  • Post Apocalyptic 
  • College 
  • High school 
  • Supernatural 

Pairings: 

• Vampire X Human 
  • Vampire X Vampire 
  • Vampire King X Vampire Noble 
  • Vampire Prince X Human/Vampire 
  • Werewolf X Human 
  • Werewolf X Werewolf 
  • Werewolf X Vampire 
  • Wizard X Human 
  • Demon X Human 
  • Angel X Charge 
  • Fallen Angel X Human (Special) 
  • Warrior Angel X Human 
  • Angel X Death 
  • Death X Human 
  • Dragon X Human 
  • Dragon X Dragon Rider 
  • God X Human 
  • Immortal X Human 
  • Assassin X Target 
  • Brothers Best Friend X Best Friends Sister 
  • Room Mates 
  • Beauty X Beast 
  • Knight X Princess 
  • Body guard X Singer 
  • Lead Singer X Band Members Sister 
  • Boss X Co-worker 
  • Best Friends 
  • Friends reunited 
  • Soulmates 
  • Bad Boy X Good girl 
  • Country Girl X City Boy 
  • Country Boy X City Girl 
  • Military Officer X Waitress (one MxF going, me playing male. Still open for me playing female.) 
  • Solider X Soldier 

Note:  Each pairing will have two spots, one me playing male and one me playing female. I will do MxF and MxM. I will mark each one of the pairings telling which spot is taken. 

Plots: 

1. The King of the vampires, has fought along side his brothers in arms. To fight to protect his people, never having wanted to take of the mantel of his throne. That his father had once held, his father ruled with grace and strength. That is something that he felt that he never could be. Feeling more at home fighting. You knew where you stood in a fight, either you were the one that was beating someones ass or you were the one getting your ass handed to you. But that was all was about to change for the vampire king. The mother of all the vampires, coming to him. Telling him that he would have to take up his throne. To put aside his fighting and protect his people from the throne. But he knew that he couldn't do that. He would run his people into the ground. And there would no people to fight for in the end. One woman changed all that. She was a human, strong and a beauty. She gave the courage to step up to throne. But things wouldn't be so easy for them. People will try to dethrone him, by any means possible. They will have to learn to stand together and fight any all threats that come their way. 

2. He was the King of hell, having ruled for eons. All that were under him feared him, but he had their respect. The one thing that he didn't have, was a Queen to stand by his side. With unrest blooming in his people, he had to do something. Having to protect himself as well as his people. The ones that were loyal to him. So, he made it his mission to find a Queen. Women came before him one after another. All worth something special to someone, just not him. Taking matters into his own hands. He cloaked himself in human form. Going top side to find his true Queen. After years of looking he never found her. That was because she wasn't born yet. But the moment that she was born. He could feel her, he watched her from afar. Watching her grow and become the woman that she is today. When the time came, he went to her. There was something special about the woman, having been born on a special night of the year. She had a power in her that know one knew. The older that she got the more her power grew. Time is growing short, he needed her. War was on the on the line of blowing. There was no time to wait he had to make her see what she was. If not hell would come to earth. 

3. Two souls meant for one another. No matter the life time that they live in the find each other. But the sad part is, they are ripped apart from one another. They vow to always find each other in the next life. Something different in their past life. He was made immortal, cursed to walk the earth without her. Always to find her just in time, then to have her ripped out of his hands. He roams the earth, looking for her. To find his true love once again. Eons have passed, she hasn't been born until present day. And when he finds her, she in high school. He enrolls in school to be near her. He tries to get her to remember who she is. They become good friends. As it draws close, the dreams start to happen. She is getting close to remembering who she is. That is when the one that rips them apart enrolls in school as well. And tries to rip them apart once again. Can they fight to stay together? Would she take that step and become immortal just like him? 

4. Death, a being that holds the whole word in his hands. The moment that a person is born, death would watch over them. When their time came, he would step in and take them to their reward. One night a terrible car wreck happened. A beautiful young woman lost her life. When he came to take her to reward. When he met her sad and lovely eyes. He was enthralled by her. He couldn't take her out of this world. The world would be so much less bright without her in it. He let her live, but she would have lost her whole family. The long recovery was ahead of her. Her aunt and uncle would come and be by her side. But that wasn't what she wanted. Wanting to go back and let her family live and she pass on. Upon coming back, she could see things that others couldn't. For fear she never would say anything to anyone. Not wanting them to think that she was crazy. That is what gave her the chance to see death himself. He looked like any other person. But others couldn't see him. He had stayed around her. To get her through what she was going through. He couldn't let her alone. It wasn't in his heart to leave her alone. Would he give up his world for her? Would she be able to forgive him for taking her family away from her? Only they will be able to answer those questions. 

5. Two people having been friends since they could remember. Their families lived beside each other. They would spend the night at each other houses, talking to each other every night before they went to bed. The windows of their rooms faced each other. As the years went by, they would be their for each other when the other had a heartbreak. They would comfront them, be there for them anyway that they could be. One day everything changed for them. The day he asked her to be his girlfriend. She was scared that everything would change for them. But she did want to see where to would go with them. They started out on this journey together. There would be ups and downs. Girls trying to take him away from her. But the biggest change would come down the road. When going to college, he would want to join the military. Can their love stand strong and true? 

6. He had been best friends with her brother since she could remember. They were always doing something together with each other. Both trying out for the football team and both making it. She was 2 years younger then both. She was his kid sister, not to be looked at as someone to go out with. Her brother and his best friend would make sure that no guy would come after her. Not that she wasn't thankful that they did that. But when the one you wanted to be with, was your brothers best friend. And he didn't see you as someone other then his own little sister. Her brother and him went off to college. She worked very hard and went to same college as them. Would he see her now? Or would she still be seen as the little sister? 

7. The ocean waves crash on the rocks below. Another sleepless night for her. That voice coming to echoes in her head. Calling to her, calling to her heart, soul. His voice crashes on her like the waves of the ocean upon the rocks. Closing her eyes, letting his voice wash over her. Soaking into her soul. Winding whipping her hair around her soft face, whispering, “Come for me…” Her soul ached for his him. Knowing that his voice, was the one that she was suppose to be with. But there was something that ripped them apart from each other. Before they can come together with one another. His voice became faint, being pulled away from her. Fear curled through her body, no she couldn’t lose his voice not now. He was closer then he had been in months. Running to the edge of the cliff, screaming out, “No! No! Don’t leave...again!” Tears pricked her eyes, filling her eyes, spilling out and onto her cheeks. Falling to her knees, digging into the grass that swayed all around her. Her voice broken, “Please...no..” Her voice floating on the breeze.

Her heart shattered like broken glass. He was gone, no longer did she hear his voice. Once again she had lost him. Falling onto the ground, curling into a ball on the ground. Her knees hugged to her chest. If he was no longer in this world, she didn’t want to be here any longer. Longer having no will to live without him. Pushing herself up off the ground. Walking to the very edge of the cliff. Opening her arms as wide as she could. Eyes closed, falling, falling. Hitting the black water below. Embraced by the darkness, letting her soul be set free once more.

8. She is invisible, most don't see her. She is bullied by most people that don't take the chance to get to know her. But she can't hear their taunts, she is deaf. Always keeping her eyes down, so not to read the lips of what was said to her. A good student, that was the only thing that she had. But that all changed one day when he came to school. People see him, they see a poplar guy. Everyone wanted to be his friend, to do things with him. But when he saw how she was treated. He stepped into to protect her. It shocked her, no one had ever stood up for her. Not even in her own family. Why would he even want to be friends with her? But he did want to be friends. He wasn't ashamed to be around her. He would have her teach him sign. So, that they could talk better with one another. They would grow closer to one another as time went on. Would they fall in love with one another? Or was just a short and sweet time together? 

Please if you would like to do any of these plots or pairings, pm me. I would like to keep this clean and neat as I can. Thank you! 

I want to thank you for taking the time to read through my request. I will update it as time goes. Keep an eye out for anything new! I look forward to hearing back from you all. Thank you again. 

H8 

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to do Lead singer x band mates sister or even brothers best triend x best friend's sister

Users who are viewing this thread

Back