• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Back from the Dead - Looking for Partners Again!

Panic at the Fandoms

The Ultimate Procrastinator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Panic, that one girl with a love for the site and is in too many fandoms X3 A little before Thanksgiving, my life had become such a messy spiral. I had a lot of assignments due, I had to go to the hospital, I had to bring up my grades before the semester ends, etc. etc. But now since all of that is (hopefully!) over, I think I'm ready to find some more partners to continue my roleplaying journey!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's a few things that you should know before I talk about what things I'm craving!

-With me trying to get readjusted with everything, I can answer anywhere from multiple times a day to once every couple weeks. It honestly depends on the roleplay, though. If we're writing many paragraphs each reply, it'll probably take a week or so for me to reply. If you want me to answer sooner, please let me know! Bump me if it has been a while as well - I'm prone to forgetting things! I have a slight fear of bumping people sometimes, so it'll be a bit harder for me to do so. Please try to answer at least once a month or so! I understand if we're writing huge paragraphs that it may take you longer, too.

-I don't have a specific age requirement to roleplay. I enjoy roleplaying with everyone!!

-I can roleplay off site or on site. I typically roleplay on Discord or Hangouts besides RPNation.

-I mainly only roleplay FxM ships. I'm not too good at roleplaying MxM or FxF. I am willing to try, though, if you really want me to! I just may not be very good at it.

-For the most part, no OC's please!!

-I'm okay with most subject matters and swears, but let me know if you are not!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

As said before, I'm in a lot of fandoms, but I do not roleplay them all! Here are the top two I'm currently craving most~

Black Butler:
Kuroshitsuji is definitely my favorite anime. I've watched both seasons, all the OVAs, and the three "Book Of"s. However, I am not caught up on the manga yet.

I love playing Elizabeth Midford the most. Unpopular opinion, but I love her so much. I can play a few other characters if needed.

I am okay with doing ships for this fandom as well. I do not ship SebaCiel, and it's the only ship I don't really want to rp :3

I don't really like doing the Modern!AU, sorry!

I really want to do something involving CielxLizzy or AloisxLizzy, or even both. I'd love if you played Ciel and/or Alois, as it's what I'm mostly looking for. We can discuss plots if you want to work with this ship. If you don't, we can discuss a different plot or ship (if it's not a romance roleplay, that's okay, too!!) as well!

One plot I had was if Ciel died and Alois lived. Alois grows closer to Lizzy because of it and eventually develops feelings for her and vice versa, but Lizzy doesn't want to tell him because she doesn't want it to turn into her 'replacing' Ciel. I'd like if you played Alois for this plot ^^

I am open to other plots for this fandom, so we can discuss any ideas that you may want to do as well!

Vocaloid:
I love Vocaloid so much and most of their songs - Each has something unique and special about them!

I don't really have many plots in mind, but doing roleplays based on songs (Cendrillon, Cantarella, The Story of Evil, A Tale of Six Trillon Years and a Night, Senbonzakura, Straight Faced Science Girl, etc.) would be really cool!

I enjoy playing Miku, Rin, Gumi, IA, Yuki, and more ^-^ It's harder for me to play males, but I can try :3 I'd of course also not play all the characters that I can play too so you can play your favorites as well lol

--------------------------------------------------------

Those are my main fandoms at the moment, but I'm also into : (Characters I enjoy playing are in parenthesis)

-Undertale (Chara and/or Frisk)
-Ib (Mary and/or Ib)
-Mad Father (Aya)
-Danganronpa (Sonia Nevermind, Hiyoko Saionji, Kyoko Kirigiri, and/or Junko Enoshima)
~Please note that I have not completed the second game yet, but am close to doing so. I have not played the third one or Despair Girls either, but know most of the characters~
-Gravity Falls (Mabel Pines and/or Bill Cipher)
-Creepypasta (Sally Williams and/or Ticci Toby)

------------------------------------------------------------

If you have made it this far, great job! Sorry for my rambling :3 If you want to roleplay, please let me know to PM you or feel free to PM me. We can discuss whatever is needed in the PM's :3

Have a great day/night/evening/etc.!!

-Panic

Last edited:
I'm interested in a crossover of Ib and Yume Nikki or Mad Father and Yume Nikki. If you're familiar with the game, that is. I don't mind providing you the information of Yume Nikki, though.

I'm interested in a crossover of Ib and Yume Nikki or Mad Father and Yume Nikki. If you're familiar with the game, that is. I don't mind providing you the information of Yume Nikki, though.
I have heard of Yume Nikki! I've never played it, but I have heard of it :3 A crossover sounds really cool! Please PM me or let me know to PM you so we can discuss plots and such :D

So... Would you be opposed to an OC I have for Undertale? I've kind of been wanting to try him out...
Even though I made him a while ago, I never got to use him...

So... Would you be opposed to an OC I have for Undertale? I've kind of been wanting to try him out...
Even though I made him a while ago, I never got to use him...
Undertale is actually one of my fandoms that I don't mind OC's being used!! Please PM me or let me know to PM you to discuss details :3

Hi Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms
I would love to RP with you as I am someone who takes quite long to reply too, especially when I am one to write long posts (not novella long, but quite long unless it's interaction). As the only fandom I seem to have in common with you is Black Butler, but since I'm not really feeling it, I do have a few fantasy and/or medieval plots on hand, as well as a list of other fandoms I am into if you don't mind taking a look. I don't mind playing male characters if you want to play female.
However, if none of the plots take, then I am willing to play Ciel, probably in his late teens or adult years.

Hi Panic at the Fandoms Panic at the Fandoms
I would love to RP with you as I am someone who takes quite long to reply too, especially when I am one to write long posts (not novella long, but quite long unless it's interaction). As the only fandom I seem to have in common with you is Black Butler, but since I'm not really feeling it, I do have a few fantasy and/or medieval plots on hand, as well as a list of other fandoms I am into if you don't mind taking a look. I don't mind playing male characters if you want to play female.
However, if none of the plots take, then I am willing to play Ciel, probably in his late teens or adult years.
I'll be happy to discuss some plots or other fandoms with you! PM me please or let me know to PM you :3

i love vocaloid, so i would be great at any of the male characters. especially the english male characters and vy2.
danganronpa yes pls, creepypasta, gravity falls. any of those i would ABSOLUTELY adore to do, pls pm me thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back