• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Back At It! (Updated 6/30 ignore post count)

RedLipstick34

A Lady in Perpetual Waiting

Heyo! I'm Cierra, or Red, and I used to be extremely active and all over the place on this site but due to lack on internet connection and mental health exhaustion, I took a break. As of a few days ago, my creative juices have been aching to start running again, so here I am!

I don't want to give you a list of nonsense rules to follow. Let's just talk about it in PM's! I've got loads of ideas, and you can bounce some off of me as well! I love romance as long as there's a good plot along with it, I prefer doubling in every game, and if you type less than a hefty four paragraph reply, chances are I'll get bored, but we'll see I guess.

Anyway, I love you! And I love all of your ideas so go ahead and send me a few and we'll get it all figured out! Also, if we were in a game before my disappearance, go ahead and remind me and i'll make it up to you!

For some ideas of who I am, here's some stuff I'd be interested in, though there's a large chance I'm interested in whatever you want to do as well:

Pairings:

Roommate x Roommate

Closeted Lesbian x Experienced Proud Lesbian

Cancer Patient x Cancer Patient

Cancer Patient x Healthy Person

Foster Kid x Biological Kid

Prostitute x John

Soldier x Girlfriend

Girl in abusive relationship x Abuser's best friend

Country Girl/Boy x City Girl/Boy

Devil's Spawn x Human

Psychiatric Patient x Psychiatric Patient

Psychiatric Patient x Psychiatrist

Star Crossed Lovers

Fairytale Character x Fairytale Character

Gang Member x Lead Members little sister

Gang Leader x Kidnap victim

Superhero x Superhero

Plane Crash Victim x Plane Crash Victim

Married Woman x Single Man

I don't do Fandoms unless it's Next Generation or completely OC's, but the ones I'm willing to do this with are below:

Harry Potter

Charmed

The Hunger Games

Glee

Gossip Girl

Skins

<3

Last edited by a moderator:
Eeeee I've been looking for someone who's more interested in long, detailed posts and doubles up because that's exactly what I do!

I know you said to shoot you a PM, but I don't have that ability just yet.

I've got a few plots tumbling around in my head as well, so I'd love to bounce some ideas off of each other. :)

If you're still looking for a partner and are interested, please message me!

Right. I am way to new to send messages but I am in love with so many options. In the pairings, I'll bold the roles I am interested in playing. If your still down, pelase mail me!

Fandoms: Glee,Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Gossip Girl or Skins

Pairings: Gang Member x
Lead Members little sister, Gang Leader x Kidnap ,Prostitute x John, Soldier x Girlfriend, Girl in abusive relationship x Abuser's best friend, Closeted Lesbian x Experienced Proud Lesbian.

Hey, I'm interested in RPing with you :) Gang member x lead member's little sister sounds interesting, as does cancer patient x healtby person. PM me!

Oh man, i'm always up for a long roleplay! I've not no idea how to send a PM, so if you could message me first that would be great! (Super sorry for the inability to navigate this site.)

Soldier x girlfriend, superhero x superhero, or Harry Potter RP with original characters (I only like doing fandom things with original characters anyways)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think we might be a match! I like these:

Girl in abusive relationship x Abuser's best friend

Country Girl/Boy x City Girl/Boy

Foster Kid x Biological Kid

Roommate x Roommate

Oh wow, that Devil's spawn x Human really piqued my interest! Playing as a seemingly innocent but actually intricate and malicious character would be quite an interesting challenge, if you're fine with me playing that role, of course! PM me if you're interested, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back