• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Back and looking for rp's

H8becomesyou

Hate burns like a raging fire
Hey there everyone!!!

I am back after a break, well you can call it a break. It was more due to health problems. But they will be on the mend now. Anyways, I am wanting to get back into rping. Oh how I have missed it. And I am hoping that I find some that would love to rp with me. Before I get to pairings, I have a few little things to go over. I will try not be to long in this.

1. Please no one liners. I can't work with these. I am a para poster, not saying you have to match. Just no one liners.

2. No god moding. You can get hurt, just like I can.

3. I prefer to play female. When it comes to MxF. I will play male, in MxM. I also play FxF.

4. Add to the plot. I don't want to be the only one carrying the plot. It kills my muse, that is never a good thing.

5. Grammer and spelling. I'm dyslexia, so sometimes I am make mistakes. I am not going to bite your head off. As long as I can understand what you are saying. Then we are good.

6. Don't just drop the rp. If you get bored, tried or something comes up. Just tell me and we can work something out.

7. Post when you can. I am not going to push you for a reply. You can post when you get time. And please do the same for me. I have work and things to take care of. But I will post as much as I can.

8. Always fade to black.

I love fanstasy, modern, slice of life, horror,supernatural , some sci-fi and end of the world.

Now with all that being said. It is time for the pairings. I do have some plots, but not for all of them. But I am sure that we can come up with something. And if you don't see a pairing or fandom, did I say I liked to do fandoms as well, I do. Please don't be scared to tell me. I would love to hear what you have in mind as well.

Pairings:

Vampire X Vampire

Vampire X Human

Vampire X Werewolf

Alpha X Beta

Alpha X packless

Wizard X Student

Djinn X Wish maker

Fairy X Human/warrior

Best friends

Room mates

Arragned marriage

Prince X Servent

Military parinings

Beauty X Beast

Dark fairytail pairings

Ex X Ex

Cop X Cop

Boss X Personal assistant

Goth X Jock

Poplar X Shy

Country girl X City guy

City girl X country guy

Step brother X step sister

Boy and girl meet online

Military father X daugther's best friend

God X Human

Fallen angel X angel

Angel X Charge

Blind X Seeing

Hearing X Deaf

Teacher X Parent

Doctor X Sick person

Amish X non Amish

(More to come. So keep a look at.)

Fandoms:

Black Dagger Brotherhood ( book series)

FMA ( anime)

Black Bulter ( anime )

Bleach ( anime )

Tokyo Ghoal ( anime, and sorry if I spelled it wrong)

Naruto (anime)

Nightmare on Elm street ( movie)

World of Warcraft ( game)

D3 ( game)

Fast and furious ( the movies)

SOA ( TV show)

Vampire Knight (anime)

(More to come as I think of them)

I would like to have romance, but it doesn't have to be a main focus. But I do love fluffly romance as well as dark romance. I look forward to hearing form all of you. Please comment below or pm me. Thank you for reading.

H8

(Added a new fandom)

Last edited by a moderator:
Just wondering, i didn't see it in your lineup, but iv'e always done WolfxWolf scenarios, (i.e. seperated from pack meets rougue, or rouguexrougue Packlessxrougue that tyoe of scenario)

VoxLight said:
Just wondering, i didn't see it in your lineup, but iv'e always done WolfxWolf scenarios, (i.e. seperated from pack meets rougue, or rouguexrougue Packlessxrougue that tyoe of scenario)
I have to say I have never done it. But I am willing to try it out. It does sound interesting to me :)

Alright, just checking, WolfxWolf is NOT! Werewolf x Werewolf ok? I've said wolf x wolf and it ends up that way, no its more or less a realistic type of wolf's, like a grey wolf, its not supernatural, or magical, but it's like to real wolves.

Iv'e done many rp's this way. but i certainly would love anew partner, haven't been doing any lately ^.^.

i have a good plot think will work great in our case, if you want, i can make a thread and tag you to it, but if you'd rather make it, that's still ok..

(

VoxLight said:
Alright, just checking, WolfxWolf is NOT! Werewolf x Werewolf ok? I've said wolf x wolf and it ends up that way, no its more or less a realistic type of wolf's, like a grey wolf, its not supernatural, or magical, but it's like to real wolves.
Iv'e done many rp's this way. but i certainly would love anew partner, haven't been doing any lately ^.^.

i have a good plot think will work great in our case, if you want, i can make a thread and tag you to it, but if you'd rather make it, that's still ok..

(
I look forward to the plot!!!! So, please when you are ready tag me. :)

I'm interested in VampirexWerewolf and FairyxHuman. Can you PM me?

Hey I am interested in:

●VampirexHuman

●Princexservant

●popularxshy

●Black Butler

●Vampire Knight

~♤~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back