• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Back and Looking for Partners. (always open)

Elektra's Nachos

Deadly Assassin.
I took a lil break from the site but I'm back and looking for new partners (or old partners with new stories)
I live in England but I have a wild sleeping pattern so i'm able to match time zones mostly.

I'm looking for a partner who can build on a story. Give me plot lines. Be a little bit invested in the story. I don't mind a lack of activity. I also don't mind if one day, you decide you don't want to write and just want to chat, that's fine with me. I'm not looking for just writing partners, I'm looking for friends so I encourage it.

I do OC's and/or Canon. I don't really mind. Nor do I care what sexuality/ Gender you want. I'm open to most things. I also love seeing people get excited about their OC's.
I play both male and female but I won't usually just play Male unless i'm invested.

The only things I ask:

• You are kind and understanding that people have lives. So being on all the time and being excited for writing isn't always possible.
  • You don't ask me to play some abusive character IF you want it to be a love plot. This is why I will not play the Joker. I won't encourage these kinds of relationships. A person coming out of an abusive relationship and blossoming? That's fine.
  • If we double up OC and Canon, don't just put effort in your OC and not the canon. I will stop writing if that's the case. It's not fair if someone's putting effort in and it's one sided.
  • I ask for plot. Not just romance. Romance should be one of the last things that matter.
  • Oh and I won't play as teenagers. I'm 21. No.

Fandoms (Marvel Mostly) :

• MCU- I love the Marvel movies. I'm open to playing a lot of characters. Just ask. I won't WON'T play Loki or Thor so don't ask about them.
  • Marvel Netflix- I love the defenders so..
  • Runaways- I just finished it and lord i'm in love. Plus i'd be open to doing our own take on runaways?
  • Agents of Shield- I'm a sucker for spy stuff.
  • Guardians of the Galaxy- I have some ideas for this
  • Marvel Next Gen- Okay so I would love to develop the future of Marvel.
  • X-men- I would probably keep this OC x OC
  • Kingsman Secret Service - I'm mostly looking for someone to play Eggsy or someone like him. I also have a marvel crossover idea for this one.
I'm also open to AU's of universes! i LOVE AU's.

Original Plot stuff

• I do wanna do (Maybe) a runaway princess RP.
  • I have a guardians of the galaxy plot with OC's
  • I don't have any pairings but if you do, let me know. I'm open to new ideas.
  • I love Spy stuff and mystery. Also superheroes, obviously.

Last edited:
Hey there, I'd be interested in a Marvel plot that's Steve/Bucky-centric (I'd like to play Bucky), mostly focusing on post-Winter Soldier movie with neither party recognising each other... yet. I definitely want something with more plot than romance. Message me if you're interested! (I can't PM yet)

Hey there, I'd be interested in a Marvel plot that's Steve/Bucky-centric (I'd like to play Bucky), mostly focusing on post-Winter Soldier movie with neither party recognising each other... yet. I definitely want something with more plot than romance. Message me if you're interested! (I can't PM yet)

Messaged!

The runaway princess theme intrigues me.. New so can't message, would you be willing to message me and we can work out a plot?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back