Back after a 2 year hiatus!

Mew

Doom Kitten

So.. I left for two years. My name is Mew, I love horror, psychological thrillers, and fresh memes. What's new here? What's changed?
shakeit.gif

idkwhatimdoing.jpg

Two years? I could... definitely live that long without this site. :v

A lot of stuff's changed. RIPNation kinda had an update that kinda just made things more difficult (although it was required, as if we were still using Xenforo, the site wouldn't even be a thing anymore). Lotsa cool people left, and the population seems to have been replaced with scrubs. BBCode is no longer a thing and was replaced by html coding.

So nothing good's become of anything in the past... one year, at least. I wasn't on this site before 2015, so. 

But welcome back~

Two years? I could... definitely live that long without this site. :v

A lot of stuff's changed. RIPNation kinda had an update that kinda just made things more difficult (although it was required, as if we were still using Xenforo, the site wouldn't even be a thing anymore). Lotsa cool people left, and the population seems to have been replaced with scrubs. BBCode is no longer a thing and was replaced by html coding.

So nothing good's become of anything in the past... one year, at least. I wasn't on this site before 2015, so. 

But welcome back~

Oh boi that.. is depressing. :^) Thankkies tho, I'm somewhat glad to be back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back