• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings B x B

otter_fall

Salutations, everyone.

I’m here in search for a few new roleplay partners! I’m still getting used to this site, so bear with me here.

I don’t have many rules besides the facts that I ask you are advanced-literate to novella. I’m fine with literate people as long as you can give me enough detail and information. With this, I won’t be accepting super shy characters that can’t do anything for themselves. On the other hand, I don’t do high school/college or apocalyptic settings.

Well, if you’re interested, feel free to comment or message me directly! Thanks! ^^

Ah it’s nice to see someone who likes literate to novella, though I’m not sure if I’d classify myself to novella level yet.

What types of plots and genres are you interested in role playing?

I mainly do the genres that are listed below, in no particular order. As for the plot, I’m mainly fine with anything as long as it isn’t anything that I listed in the post.

Fantasy, adventure, historical, romance, slice of life, crime and mystery.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back