• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern b l o o m

houseplant

embracing all my scars and imperfections
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

got real lazy with the code yikes

bloom

Bloom, a slice of life romance webtoon made by artist and author Kim Hyungseok and his team, takes place in 2020 Seoul in a group of four young adults. The webtoon was bubbly and sweet, about the four overcoming issues and feelings and it was wildly popular in South Korea.

A sketchpad had changed the lives of Kim Hyungseok and his team forever, and they loved the characters they had created together.

What he didn't know, was that his characters would soon spring to life, falling straight out of the pages and creating there own story without an end.

So, if you didn't get it from that, this is about a popular webtoon that suddenly sprung to life when the characters were brought into the real world, but without them drawing anything, the story just keeps getting written by them and there actions out in the real world.

Romance is a big part of this story as it was a romance webtoon, but the male lead and female lead do not need to be together (even if that's how it might have gone in the story planning) and they can even get with editors or writers, the possibility is endless.

The biggest part though is keeping them secret and safe, and that's just what Kim Hyungseok aims to do, keeping them tucked in his mansion away from the public eye.

There will be two groups, the webtoon characters and then Hyungseok's team. (He's an npc I'll play). This is pretty much first come first serve but if two people want to go for the same role they can go ahead, but please don't get upset if you don't get picked.

Quick note: these roles are just to seperate the webtoon from the real, you can create your character however you want.
THE ROLES:.

The Webtoon Characters
The Male Lead: (Mine)

The Female Lead:

Male Support:

Female Support:

The Team

Female Artist:

Male Artist:

Female Writer:

Male Writer:

I thinik I'll make it if we get three more people ^^

I may be interested, but what are some of the requirements for the RP? (Like post length, frequency, discord, etc.)

I may be interested, but what are some of the requirements for the RP? (Like post length, frequency, discord, etc.)
At least a paragraph and frequency at least one every few days debating how fast the rp goes and people post?

maybe discord

Well, I normally post a good amount, so I'll see how much everyone else is willing to post when the time comes. I'll put down a tentative interested, just because I do love the concept!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back