『 B L A N K 』 - OOC

Hello again, everyone. Reinhardt here. 

I've been quite inactive these past days due to my final exams, but all that ends tomorrow. I'm sneaking in an update on all projects I'm involved with since the last test is very easy (in my perspective, that is). Hopefully, you're all still here and supporting this ambitious QL. Anyways, thanks for being patient all these time.

Oh, by the way, I've given you all invite permissions. So if you wish to have any of your friends and acquaintances to get in on this super cool futuristic action, you can now go invite them in here.

Thanks for the reminder, totally missed that - when did you update the post?

That's a long time - oops. Well, I got my vote in now, sorry for the wait!

I love the achievement dual-referencing American Ninja Warrior and Lord of the Rings in one go. That's clever right there. 

Ayy, hello everybody. This is more of a clarification, I guess.

We're now entering a combat phase, so posts will seem more frequent than usual. Voting will stay the same, but the period will be shortened to allow a smoother flow with the combat. 

I'll be explaining the mechanics with combat soon. 

That is all. And as usual, thank you for your continued participation and support for the quest log.

Sounds good - your post seems to indicate that we'll survive at least one round of combat, though, which I highly doubt at this point. You don't expect us to make reasonable choices, do you?

Hello everyone, Reinhardt here. 

I'm going to shamelessly advertise another QL of mine because that's how it goes. Anyway, please click on this link to check it out, and vote on the poll.

Now, as you may or may not have noticed. We lost two bars of our stamina. For certain combat scenarios, we will consume a certain amount of stamina per action. When we run out of stamina, we won't be able to perform well, or in worse cases, we won't be able to act at all. Stamina recovers once we are out of combat. 

That's all.

I don't really trust the government; I'm thinking when we find Phillip we should interrogate him and find out why they want him killed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just going to apologize for the delay on updates, due to the holidays. Things have somewhat calmed down, so hopefully, the posting schedule should be back to normal. It might even improve, depending on what happens the next few days.

That's all.

No need to apologize - pretty sure things have been rather busy for all of us. I hope you had a couple of calm and enjoyable days as well :)

I don't mean to sound picky , but you misspelled Sergeant in your post. Pointing that out in case you'd like to correct it. 

Hello, everyone. Reinhardt here.

It seems that the activity for this QL has gone down the drain. It was inevitable, but I never expected it to arrive this early. That being said, I am now deciding whether or not to continue this QL, since we are already lacking in players/activity. And with the site revert coming up soon, I will have to change the codes again to make everything readable. If this is to be continued, it would be resumed after the site update is done.

So, what do you think? Should we continue? Or should we close this down?

personally, i'm someone that's pretty indifferent about activity levels. a lot of activity and interest is always nice and encouraging, but ultimately it doesn't really bother me? i'm still lowkey interested in the story (even if i do have a tendency to just pop in and out) so i don't support it being shut down by any means, but i think it's ultimately up to you/what you think is best/what you want to do etc. if that makes sense

personally, i'm someone that's pretty indifferent about activity levels. a lot of activity and interest is always nice and encouraging, but ultimately it doesn't really bother me? i'm still lowkey interested in the story (even if i do have a tendency to just pop in and out) so i don't support it being shut down by any means, but i think it's ultimately up to you/what you think is best/what you want to do etc. if that makes sense

I fully agree with this. If you want to continue and are still interested in doing such , you should by all means do it. If you aren't.. I'll be alright if you decide to pull the plug on this. 

Thank you very much for the input. I have decided that we will continue this QL, though there will be a short timeskip.

See you after the update, Executors.

I'm glad to say that we now continuing where we have left off. The votes given shall suffice to provide a result, in which case, shall be presented to you soon. In order to make up for the time lost during the site downtime, we will be having a timeskip to progress the story. (and possibly, finish the first mission once and for all)

Other than that, this will no longer be a hosted project. I have sent a request to return this to a regular QL thread, since making this a HP does not merit it anything at all.

I've been sick these past days and that's the only reason for my inactivity. I'm still sick, but I'm getting well, slowly.

The next update should come soon. Sorry for the delay.

Users who are viewing this thread