『 B L A N K 』 - OOC

<p>

<span style="font-family:Aldrich;"><span style="color:#88ffff;">『 B L A N K 』</span></span>
<span style="font-family:'Alegreya Sans SC';"><span style="color:#88ffff;">Welcome, users! I am T.A.R.A, your Transmissions and Records Assistant, and I am here to monitor this section.</span></span> <span style="font-family:'Alegreya Sans SC';"><span style="color:#88ffff;">If you have any questions regarding the RP, please post in this format: "T.A.R.A., insert question here." </span></span> <span style="font-family:'Alegreya Sans SC';"><span style="color:#88ffff;">If you have any suggestions for the RP, please post in this format: "J.O.E., insert suggestion here."</span></span>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, Reinhardt here. As you may or may not have known, the quest log "『 B L A N K 』" has been rather inactivity for these past days (even weeks). I'll be straight to the point here. Such has been caused by a few things, namely:

• My current all-morning class schedule
  • My reserved time for League and its stupid ass dynamic queue and other games
  • A very long, and tiresome time heading back home

But now that I've finally gotten used to it, I had allotted enough time to work on my current projects (such as 『 B L A N K 』) with much focus. Expect the old post frequency to gradually return, or in miraculous cases, even be beyond it.

Anyways, that's all. If the inactivity has diminished your interest and whatever it may be that kept you involved in the quest log, then I respect your decision to stop participating at all. For all those who continue to support and vote, I greatly appreciate your dedication.

I READ THE SECOND BLANK POST

the

the league and overwatch trash is

It sure is subtle, huh.

Hello everyone, Reinhardt here. I'll be straight to the point. The current status of old codes being not-so-functional is currently hindering me from posting good stuff here (especially when, in my opinion, it is what glorifies the QL), so until the coding is fixed, this quest log will have to be on a break. Since you've all been so dedicated, I know it is rather unfair for me to do this without any regards for your opinions and feelings.

So, if the codes are not fixed within two weeks, the next BLANK update will come. With or without the fancy future-ish coding.

@Reinhardt I liked it better when there was the theme override - it made the blue easier to read. I would switch from Night Life to Color Me and vice versa but it's annoying to do every time.

Hello everyone, Reinhardt here. I'm testing out this new post format, so don't be surprised if it doesn't stick long enough. If you have any suggestions for a better format, please don't be afraid to voice your opinion. Anyways, that's that for today's most likely pointless announcement.

By the first look, I'd prefer the boxes to be wider - might just be a thing on my screen, though. I'll have a read later today.

I actually like the width of the boxes, but if you're using percentages it might look strange on some screens. Maybe set max-width using pixels, instead.

Users who are viewing this thread