• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern B.A.S.H CS

OOC
Here
Other
Here

JustAlexandra

Mother of Tiny Lions

NAME HERE

no slide
[/code]

NAME HERE

Details

name...
age...
gender...
grade...

Party.png

▾​
Appearance

hair color...
eye color...
height...
weight...
body type...
other...

PERSONALITY
This can be just a list or it can be detailed paragraphs. I hate writing personalities so feel free to be as detailed as you'd like.

▾​
HISTORY
Must be 2 paragraph minimum.

▾​
SAMPLE
please paste your writing sample here!

[/code]

Ok y'all here it is. I made it fairly simple I think, so hopefully you wont have any issues with it. The BBcode is not required, nor is any BBcode. I just like to provide one for those of us who don't know wtf we're doing when it comes to BBcode.

OOC link is at the top, there you can find the discord if you wish to join

Charisse Bennigens

Details

name... Charisse Bennigens "Cher"
age... 18
gender... Female
grade... 12/Senior

110216e7276e87f0024588059174ec49--ginger-girls-red-hair.jpg

▾​
Appearance

hair color... red ombre
eye color... green
height...5'3
weight... 140
body type... Curvy
other... Nose piercing, tattoo of a butterfly on her hip

PERSONALITY

- Bubbly
- Energetic
- Wild
- Moody
- Emotional
- Animated

▾​
HISTORY
Charisse has always been a rich girl with parents who don't really care. It never bothered her much, though. She knew her parents did love her to some degree but they were both workaholics and were really trying for a son to take over the family buisness. Her mother had a very hard pregnancy with Charisse, though, and was unable to have any more children, making Charisse the heir to the company. Well, until she expressed her extreme distaste for the monopoly her father had created and they found someone else to take over. Nonetheless, Charisse was still the heir to all the money her parents would give her when they died... not to mention she got a monthly allowance of 3000$ at 18, and 1000$ before that. She never needed to work a day in her life.

Despite all this, though, Charisse wasn't too much of a brat. She never had to be, since she could do everything she wanted when she wanted. That being said, she was fairly generous with her money and had taken her friends on trips and shopping sprees many times. She loved to do things, and she never wanted to do them alone. While she might be a little jaded on what the world is actually like, she knew that her friends didn't have the same things that she had, and she wanted them to be able to do the same things that she could do. Thats part of the reason she started her club, so that she could give to the newbies of highschool what she had always had - parties. Hella parties. Grand parties! The best parties you've ever been to! That was her goal of seniors year.

And, you know, graduate.

▾​
SAMPLE
Charisse had picked up Devin early that morning, buzzing with excitement. Not only that, but she had had a red bull and a coffee, which was probably not healthy in the slightest. Charisse drank like a fish, though, so she didn't really care. She practically threw both Devin and his things into the car, speeding off before anyone could say "be safe" or "make good decisions" because, well, god knew that good decisions were not about to be had on this trip.

Charisse had been talking the whole way to the beach - all three hours. Most of it was telling Devin what a fantastic time he was going to have and how much fun it would be and how to drink. "....So that you don't vomit anywhere - but it's ok if you vomit the first time you get really drunk because pretty much everyone does as long as you don't turn into that guy who can't drink without vomiting all over the place," Gasp "Also you should probably stick to drinking mixed drinks and not shots because the first time I got drunk I just kept taking shots and that was a real shit show, y'know? I mean people may not guess it cause I can hold my alcohol well but I mean I really fucked up that night and...."

After a long three hours (which didn't feel that long to Charisse) they finally made it to the beach house. She pulled into the driveway, practically bouncing in her seat. She shoved the car into park and hopped out, breathing in the air. "I can't believe we made it!" she said excitedly. She turned toward the house, towering in blue. It was gorgeous. There was a man waiting by the stairs. "Um, hello?" she asked him, looking down at the address she was given. Yep... this should be it. "Who are you?" she asked. "I am here to take your bags," he said in a clipped tone. Charisse raised her eyebrows, but didn't ask any questions. Must be part of the fee, she supposed.

She got her bags out of the car, them clinking with all the booze she had brought. She handed all of them (except for her purse) to the man and watched him walk up the stairs and unlock the front door. Then, turning to Devin, she said. "Are you so excited?? How long till you think everyone else gets here? I hope soon!"

((S/O to my best character ever)) ((It's a different Charisse but maybe they will be similar))

Last edited:
big wip - fc: bri nicole

about me

"maids come around too much"
./...... beau triden
........ female
........ seventeen
....... senior

"parents aren't around enough"

@pinkbeau
[class=tabs] background-color: lightgray; border-radius: 1px; box-sizing: border-box; color: white; font-size: 18px; font-weight: bolder; line-height: 1; margin: 10px auto; min-width: 350px; text-align: center; width: 50%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 50%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] background-color: gray; [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} photos) (show tabsContentInformation) if (eq ${currentTab} statuses) (show tabsContentRules) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style="border-top-left-radius: 5px; border-bottom-left-radius: 5px;"]photos
[div class=tab]statuses
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentInformation"]
[div class=dropdown]
super rich kids with nothing but loose ends
[div class=dropdownContent]
physical
hair color
sandy blonde
eye color
dark green
height
5'5
weight
106lbs
body type
curvy
other
septum piercing / 3 piercings in each ear / tattoo on left forearm
traits
deceitful
you're either friends with beau or you're not. if you're not on her good side, you're on her bad side by default, and that's bad news for you. she's sneaky and not afraid to lie, trick, scam, or deceive anyone necessary to reach her goal, whatever that may be.
charasmatic
despite her habits of betrayal, beau is what you would call a "people person". she can make someone think they're best friends after only talking to them for ten minutes or less. she's good at putting on a façade in ways like this to trick people, but at times she can be a genuinely social person.
secretive
beau has always had a secret knack for withholding information. she's an extremely talented liar, and can tell you the biggest bluff directly to your face without flinching. not only is she good at this, she does it very often. there is no one in the world who knows everything about her.
partier
since she was young, beau has always been the party type. she'd rather be at a party or rave than anything else and is usually the life of the party, and everyone knows it. she's unaware of any consequences that may occur and she's usually good at getting out of any trouble that she gets in.
intelligent
although her actions may show otherwise, beau is extremely intelligent and talented when it comes to school. she excels in all subjects, and most aspects of school come completely natural to her.
aggressive
beau is most definitely not someone you want to cross paths with in a negative way. if provoked, she won't hesitate to resort to verbal or physical violence. additionally, she's known best for her revenge techniques. no one gets by with doing beau wrong without paying.
loyal
beau has very few close friends, but if you're one of the few people who she loves, she'll never leave your side. she keeps her friends closer than anything and would truly do anything for them, but only if they're fortunate enough to be one of her close friends.
[/div] [class name=dropdown] user-select: none; [/class] [class name=dropdown state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=dropdownContent] background: white; padding: 5px; max-width: 72%; max-height: 280px; overflow: auto; margin:auto; [/class] [script class=dropdownContent] set clickCount 0 hide [/script] [script class=dropdown on=click] inc clickCount if (eq ${clickCount} 1) (slideDown 250 dropdownContent) if (eq ${clickCount} 2) (set clickCount 0) if (eq ${clickCount} 0) (slideUp 250 dropdownContent) [/script] . . .
615........ 11
pinkbeau sigh. \:
638........ 25
pinkbeau the only time i wear my glasses is 4 the aesthetic
609........ 21
pinkbeau probably just fucked ur bitch
629........ 22
pinkbeau been missin my sissy like crazy ): @blaire_t
[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentRules" style="display: none;"]
[div class=dropdown]
super rich kids with nothing but fake friends
[div class=dropdownContent]
backstory
childhood
growing up, beau never saw either of her parents much. her father was the spokesperson for a politician in their state and was often traveling, and her mother was a real estate agent who also traveled. often times she would see her parents for several days every few weeks, and very rarely would they both be home at the same time. the family lived in a very large mansion in the wealthiest part of town, and to compensate for their lack of presence, her parents provided her with many, many luxuries. she had many nannies and babysitters throughout her life, none of whom she connected very closely with. during her childhood, she was very close with her sister, blaire, who was four years her senior. additionally, in her early years, she thrived in school and showed vigorous promise. however, her efforts went unnoticed by her parents and others around her, and she eventually lost her motivation for trying at all. during all of this, beau began to notice that when her mother was home, there would often be men in the house that she had never seen before. the older she grew, the more she realized what was happening. she turned to blaire to comfort, and blaire explained to her, "what mom does is mom's business. it's not our place to interfere." beau obeyed.
teenage years
as beau started high school, blaire went off to college and beau was left an empty house, no guidance, no guardians, and no will to continue with her academic path of purity. she began by drinking, sneaking alcohol from the fridge that went unnoticed. at the beginning, it was all on her lonesome; she would do it at night, by herself. after a while, word began to spread around her school that she lived in an essentially vacant mansion, void of any parents or adults whatsoever but chock full of alcohol. before she knew it, beau's house was known as the "party house". she had people over every weekend and even some weekdays. her parents, not oblivious to the situation, did nothing to stop it, perhaps because the guilt of their own absence made them realize that they were the root of the problem.
the house
writing sample
january 17, 2017
wip
[/div] [class name=dropdown] user-select: none; [/class] [class name=dropdown state=hover] cursor: pointer; [/class] [class name=dropdownContent] background: white; padding: 5px; max-width: 72%; max-height: 230px; overflow: auto; margin:auto; [/class] [script class=dropdownContent] set clickCount 0 hide [/script] [script class=dropdown on=click] inc clickCount if (eq ${clickCount} 1) (slideDown 250 dropdownContent) if (eq ${clickCount} 2) (set clickCount 0) if (eq ${clickCount} 0) (slideUp 250 dropdownContent) [/script] . . .
613........ 12
pinkbeau i don't need a future, the future needs me
626........ 19
pinkbeau do i take too many selfies? ya - do i care? na.
641........ 38
pinkbeau missing my pink hair atm \: should i switch back ?
637........ 17
pinkbeau she fell in love with me g i swear i never kissed her
.[/div] [/div]
^ click the lyrics at the top of each tab to see info
[/div][/div]

Last edited:

Melissa Spears

Details

name... Melissa Spears
nickname... Lissa
age... 16
gender... female
grade... 10/sophomore

tumblr_ooywa4F2Mf1tjqfz4o2_400.gif

▾​
Appearance

hair color... pink
eye color... hazel
height... 5'2
weight... 120lbs
body type... slim
other...ears; nose (CLICK)

PERSONALITY
Pros:
+honest
+brave
+considerate

Cons:
-impulsive
-impatient
-prideful

▾​
HISTORY
TW: Suicide/death

Melissa was born second to a middle class family in a small town in Oklahoma, second to her brother Tyler. He was a few years older than Lissa, but he played the mean yet protective role well. He could be worse than anyone when it came to teasing her and whatnot, but if anyone else tried to mess with her, they had to deal with him. Their mother had always been a free spirit, even after having children, so they didn't have many boundaries despite the fact that their father wanted to be strict. He was head over heels for their mother, and always succumbed to what she said. For the most part, Lissa and Tyler were good kids and didn't get into much trouble.

That changed when Tyler hit middle school. Like some kids do, he got in with the wrong crowd, and started distancing himself from the family. Lissa included. It broke her heart when her big brother would leave at night, and not return until well after she was in bed. Their father, as time went on, tried to implement rules but it was too late. After being his friend for so long, their parental skills were lacking. Time went on, and things with Tyler just got worse and worse. Lissa was in the eighth grade-- Tyler having dropped out of school already-- when it happened. The police called it a suicide, but Lissa refused to believe that her brother would take his own life. Not that it mattered what she said.

Her parents tried. They tried to make things work after Tyler's death, but the fighting never stopped. Lissa was ridiculed throughout the rest of her middle school life, and high school freshman year was not any better. Lissa's mother decided to leave her father, picking up and moving far away from him and the ghost of her son. Lissa is the new girl at school, in a bigger city than she's used to.

▾​
SAMPLE
"You are not coming." Arianna slammed her drawer shut, harder than she meant to, but she didn't apologize for it. Clutching the last minute clothing items she'd just had to pack, she turned towards her elder brother, Luke, who leaned against her door frame. She waited a beat, then huffed and rolled her eyes, turning away from him to stuff the shirts into her duffel bag. The bag itself was already packed to the brim, which is why she'd had to add a backpack to the mix. It sat beside the camouflage duffel, stuffed itself with her bathroom and makeup necessities, along with other random items.

"Oh come on, sis. You know you don't wanna make that drive by yourself. Plus, it's always more fun when big bro's around." Luke grinned, pushing himself off the door frame and taking a few steps into her room, his eyes landing on the open beer bottle sitting on her nightstand. "Starting the party already?"

"Fuck off." She snapped, whirling back towards him. Crossing the short distance to him, she craned her neck to look up at him. He was easily 6'5, a good foot plus some taller than her. But he'd been messing with her her entire life; she wasn't afraid of him anymore. "Now get out."

Luke waited a second, then rolled his eyes and turned to storm out. "You'll regret it one day when your drunk ass crashes." Then he was gone.

"Maybe I'll crash into you and send us both into the afterlife!" She yelled after him, moving to snatch the beer up and take a swig. She thought for a moment, then yelled again. "I take that back! I don't want you in the afterlife with me!" She waited but heard no response, so she finished the beer and took one final look around her room to ensure she had everything. Two hours was a long trip, and she didn't want to come back for anything.

Satisfied she had what she needed, she lugged the duffel bag and book bag out to her jeep. Once everything was thrown in the back (and tied down, just to be safe) she doubled back to get her purse and keys. "Bye, asshole." She muttered, slamming the door behind her for good measure.

Two hours later, after a long ride under the bright, demanding sun, and more than a couple pee breaks, Arianna saw the house in the distance. She double checked her GPS as she arrived, but the other cars parked nearby told her she was in the right place. Her eyes landed on the other jeep, and immediately her eyes narrowed. The other jeep belonged to Yasmine. It may be foolish to some, but Arianna didn't get along with the wild child. You'd think they would, but the two just couldn't stand each other. Ari felt the girl always wanted to be better than her, which just meant Ari had to be better than her.

Jumping out of her doorless jeep, Arianna patted the side of it. It was a fairly new jeep, though still a few years old. It had always been her dream car, and after saving for a long time, she'd finally had the down payment. Deciding to just grab her book bag, purse and case of beer for now, Arianna hooked her keys onto her shorts and headed for the house.

She saw Ivy first, and immediately her nose wrinkled. She noticed Freya and Yasmine next, and rolled her eyes. "Hey girl." She spoke to Freya, her eyes meeting the other girls so they would make no mistake who she was talking to. She did meet the other girls gazes, though said nothing, instead just made her way further into the house. She set the beer down on a table, knowing it might be gone if she turned her back, but not minding. She could just get more. She did pluck two out for herself before walking into the main living area, her eyes widening as she looked around the nice home.

"Well, shit. We have ourselves a party house now." She grinned, speaking aloud to no one in particular as she grabbed her keys again. Using the bottle opener keychain she'd had for years now, she popped the top to both beers and tossed the caps in her pocket, hooking her keys again. She took a long swig from the first bottle and then did a slow 360 to study the room.

Last edited:
Logan Orme

• Name...Logan Orme
    Age...16
    Gender...Female
    Grade...10/sophomore

Last edited:
Name: Lilia Kumara
Grade: Sophmore
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Appearance:

26220802763832b198925d17bceea7d7.jpg
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Details:
Hair: Ginger
Eyes: Lime Green
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120
Body Shape: Slim
Other: Lilia is a very shy student who, since transferring, has not spoken a word to any other students or made comments in class. She has a fear of being singled out for her accent and looks.

History:

Lilia is a British transfer student who doesn't understand American school systems. Her mother had her at a young age and she was taken by social services into a care home. After the age of 16, her foster parents decided that a new change of scenary was needed. Her foster parents are very self absorbed and have a high care interest in themselves and how the look to other people. Lilia is an only child as she was adopted to make her foster parents appear more caring to those around them

They flew her out to America to try and make some form of friends in a new school but they hadn't a care how she does it. They prefer to work to themselves and often try their best to keep Lilia out of the house. Growing up, she was never treated like a normal child with toys. She was always taught to keep quiet and ignore people around her. She has been in America for three weeks and hasn't met anyone new. Going to school, she has the same mindset. She was homeschooled growing up too- she never has and still hasn't a clue how to properly socialise.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

Sample:

The footsteps paced along the hallway again and haulted outside her door. The same routine everyday for the past year. Inside the room, she lay in the comfort of her own space, hidden under her blanket from society.
"Lilia, if I have to tell you to get up one more time, I'm dragging you up."
A groan came from bellow the blanket not long before it was pushed away from her. She pulled herself to sit up as she rubbed her weak eyes, her knotted hair trailing down behind her back. She looked around her room to the neat pile of clothes in the corner, an inhale and sharp sigh escaped her lips as she swung her legs over the side of her bed, placing her bare feet on the floor as she hoisted herself up.

A couple minutes later, she slowly paraded down the stairs in her every-day- wear clothes. She swung her arm on the banister as she walked into the kitchen quietly to see her foster mum cooking along with her foster dad reading the newspaper.
"Oh...that isn't what you are wearing on your first day, is it?"
Lilia looked down at her clothes and shrugged before walking to a counter top, picking up her lunch and placing it on the table. Her foster parents looked between each other before sitting down at the table.
"Honey, can we talk?.."
Lilia stopped her actions as she looked over in confusion. What did she do wrong now?
"It's nothing bad, we just... need to warn you, that's all."
"Warn me about how different I am to these people?" She said softly, making her way to a seat with her bag placed beside it.
"Ah.. I wouldn't put it like that... we just want to tell you that if people...say things, it is because they are trying to understand you, to get to know more about you and what it is like. You are from another part of the world, so the only way for people to understand is if they know you, become friends with you. That is why we want you to really push yourself today. Me and your father are working later now that you are in school, so sign up to a club or two. I don't want you coming home before we do. We need to keep a strong reputation of ourselves."
Lilia stared at them with a wide mouth as she scoffed. She shook her head before looking between the two.
"We just...want what is best for you, to come out of your shell." She could feel the extent of the lies as they flew out of her foster-mother's mouth.
"Bullshit!" Lilia expressed as she looked between them.
The looks on their faces were like an adult admitting to murder.
"You don't want what is best for me. We only came here for you. Because you were born here."
"Not this again..."
"You know what? I will join a club. A club that has amazing people. You should know the ones, with alcohol and drugs and music that bursts your eardrums" She pushed up off the table, grabbed her bag and her lunch before heading for the door. Her foster parents called out after her but received the response of a slammed door.

She followed the roads she was told to walk, taking in the incredible sights of this new state. The areas were so different, so bright, so peaceful. But how long would this peace last?

After arriving at the school gates, she froze, looking up and taking in the huge building. She closed her eyes and inhaled to contain her thoughts. She kept them closed not long before her shoulder was shoved as a male student pushing past. "Watch where you stand!"
She rubbed her shoulder and stared at the passing students before adjusting her bag.
"Great....so the death sentence begins..."

christopher knight
R6BTiBtb.jpg

Froy-Gutierrez-froy-gutierrez-40699547-496-500.png

[class=tabs] background-color: #7B6E6A; color: white; font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 3px; line-height: 1; margin: 20px auto; min-width: 350px; text-align: center; width: 30%; [/class] [class=tab] box-sizing: border-box; cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px 0; width: 30%; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] [/class] [script class=tab on=click] hide tabsContent set currentTab (getText) if (eq ${currentTab} Peer) (show tabsContentPeer) if (eq ${currentTab} Dive) (show tabsContentDive) if (eq ${currentTab} Rewind) (show tabsContentRewind) [/script] [div class=tabs][div class=tab style]Peer[/div][div class=tab]Dive[/div][div class=tab style]Rewind[/div][/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentPeer"][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentPeer"][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentPeer"]
name:
grade:
hair:
eyes:
height:
weight:
body:
christopher knight
senior
dark brown
light blue
5'11"
140 lbs
lean

sample: Jesse's usual hangover juice wasn't helping his headache. He had waited for ten minutes, then another ten, and finally settled down on his couch after thirty minutes of exasperation. His head still throbbed, pounding in time with the beats of his heart. Really, it was irritating. How much could he have drank?

You drank quite a lot, Jesse.

Nadia's voice echoed through his head. Surprisingly, she didn't do anything to relieve his headache. Then again, she didn't help either. The AI, which had been embedded in his head since he was 15, was already giving out snarky remarks. Jesse didn't remember programming it to be so sarcastic and sardonic and yet, here they were. Nadia never failed to scold him on his poor choices, which were usually displayed as small letters in the bottom of his vision.

Especially if the poor choices caused him to feel like he was run over a truck. Repeatedly. With a groan, he flopped off of the couch, landing with a rather audible thud.

"Don't," Jesse huffed, waiting for Nadia to make another remark. A heavy sigh escaped his chest as the AI remained silent. There were no subtitles in his vision, thankfully. That was how Nadia communicated with him. Jesse programmed the machine to be able to understand his thought process, relieving him of the inconvenience that came with verbal commands.

You should take a migraine pill, seeing as your peculiar concoction failed.

"Ha ha, very funny." Jesse stretched his limbs, his shirt lifting to expose skin that was not at all tan. For a man his age, Jesse rarely ventured outside -- he was extremely pale.
As pale as his Asian heritage would allow, that is. He slid towards the medicine cabinet, jabbing at the numerical code lock installed on its mirror. Touch screen, holographic, and conveniently placed to prevent any intruders.

Not that he should have any with how secluded he lived. (okay so like there's more to this but)
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentDive" style="display: none;"][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentDive" style="display: none;"]
Knight's Unedited Job Interview Clip Part 1
- Last edited 01/25/2018

"Ahem. This thing is on. I'm actually doing this. I'm getting a job! Happy Mom?

(incoherent cursing

Shit, I'm going to have to cut that. Anyhow, hi! Hi, hello, good morning - or evening - to the person who is viewing this. Most likely my employer because this is technically my job interview mini video...thing. I have to cut that too, don't I. My name is Christopher. Christopher Knight and I'm here to tell you about the rather awkward and indecisive person that is me. I probably should have started with the better traits, huh? Yet another thing to cut out of this video.

(sigh)

I'm Christopher Knight and I'm here to give you an in depth tour of who I am. Lets start off with listing some traits. First of all, I'm a pretty intelligent person who has quite a lot to say.

(laughter)

In fact, you could label me as that-one-kid-who-never-shuts-up-but-he's-funny-so-I-don't-really-care. If I were to narrow my traits down to something that isn't as irritating, they would be quirky, generous, and horrendously annoying. Don't worry, I'm only annoying to the people who don't quite understand my need for jokes.

I'm pretty indecisive and am an all around people pleaser. They call me the lady's man who is sometimes-way-too-cocky-but-is-cute-enough-to-get-away-with-it. Too much? Anyways, I'm pretty much great at communicating with people. It's why I want to get a job as an actor someday. Which is probably not going to happen, but the school seems to like my roles in all the plays enough.

I'd like to warn you though, there's a lot hiding underneath this stupid grin. And that's...

(fingers drumming)

Well, that's for you to find out, isn't it?

(wink)
[/div] [div class="tabsContent tabsContentRewind" style="display: none;"][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentRewind" style="display: none;"]
Knight's Unedited Job Interview Clip Part 2
- Last edited 01/26/2018

Alright, so I totally forgot about the whole 'brief history' part of this, so here I am again! Chris Knight coming to you live from...well, my bedroom. My bedroom that I've lived in for the entirety of my life, actually. My parents and I have been here for as long as I can remember. They moved to this city when I was...two? No, three - three years old and set themselves up nicely.

Childhood was simple - I was always looking for adventure, looking for ways to help out others in my own devilish ways. If the neighbor had trouble cleaning up after their dog's sh-t in the backyard, then I would simply let the dog loose in the front yard.

(laugh)

Hey, it fixed things. But my neighbors didn't appreciate it that much. Said I was ruining their flowers which is surprising since poop is a pret-ty good fertilizer. Anyways, I befriended a number of people through elementary, middle school and high school. In fact, I'm pretty sure I became somewhat popular, but that's a biased opinion.

I think I've had about...2 girlfriends during my lifetime, which might surprise you because of my charming good looks. That's besides the point, though.

We had a dog once, who was with me since birth. He died when I was twelve and it hurt badly. It took me a year until my mom was able to convince me to get a new dog. His name's Sam.

(barking)

That's him. I had a falling out in freshman year - the whole school knows only bits and pieces of it. Something over the summer. The rumors still swirl around me. It's like a caution sign saying "Beware of Dog". Black. Inky. Its why my social circle is so huge, with only a few planets orbiting the center. I'm friendly with everyone, but only a few know me as I am.

I like it that way.

(distant yelling)

Right, I have to go mow the lawn. Maybe I can record my stupid face some other time. Ciao!
[/div]

Last edited:

Chance Crnich

Details

name Chance Crnich

age 17

gender Male

grade Junior?

4193001960_fce5ef549a_o.jpg

Appearance

hair color... Blonde

eye color... Blue

height... 5'3

weight... 120 lbs

body type...Slim w/ Muscle

other... Ear piercings and a small tattoo on his wrist

PERSONALITY
Chance has a very sweet personality. He was always taught to respect everyone and be kind, even when some are being mean to him. He does get agitated easily, and his emotions are usually controlled. Chance usually is more of a gal-friends kind of guy, since he doesn't know how to treat and hang out with men. Usually he acts like the "Gay Best Friend" Situation. He's not actually gay though.

History:

Chance is a transfer student from Canada. He's had a difficult past... (as mentioned in Sample) He was in a school shooting. He had taken down the intruder and was then transferred to America because of his past. He doesn't know how the culture of America works, and usually he messes it up most of the time. He's an extremely good Football player, and usually he plays on the pitch every day after lessons, or at practice. Chance has always dealt with insecurities. Usually he just shrugs them off, but sometimes they get to him. When he was younger, he was always called horrible names and it would force him to change personalities. He spends his time alone, either in the library, or in the musical room, listening to songs or reading. He is a hermit, yes, but now as he is going to transfer to this school, he plans on making new friends, and becoming more popular then his old high school. Maybe even having a love interest...

Sample/Past explanation:

Chance knew that something was wrong... He ran down the stairs, and he looked down at his French teacher. She was shot. "Holy shit!" He cried out, she was hurt. The lockdown sirens pierced the air, the students from his class peering through the windows of the classroom in utter horror. "Come on... Stay with me!" He held his teacher's head in his hands, shaking. "God dammit no!" The intruder soon came back through the hall to the noise, his dark ski mask and darker clothes creating a menacing shadow in the hall. Tears stained his cheeks, and they dripped onto the floor. "Please...Go!" He cried out, holding his hands up. The man pointed the gun at him, then he turned around to see swat team members coming into the hall. Chance knew this was his time to take out the man. He ran up to him Jumping onto his back and grabbed the gun, he threw it down the hall, an accidental shot fired. He took him down, and ripped his hood off. "No... No!" This man... He knew this man.

It was his best friend.

Name... Ember Willowbrooke
Age... 16
Gender... Female
Grade... Junior

Appearance
1517328391673.png

hair color... Blonde
eye color... Blue
height... 5'1
weight... 180
body type... Slim
other... One piercing on both ears.

PERSONALITY
She is very quiet and humble person, mostly perceived as a pushover by others. She hates confrontation and rarely speaks whats truly on her mind. Mostly likes keep to herself which can make her seem unapproachable and stuck up. When Ember writes she feel as if she can be herself through her writing.

HISTORY
Ember grew up in a sheltered household as an only child. Her parents didn't want her to turn out to be like those party crazed teenagers. Naturally, she became kind of weird outcast in elementary school. The school teachers adored her behavior even going as far to call her the perfect child. Her peers on the other hand called her names such as suck up, teacher's pet, and mute. She never once made a friend. She never cared, she always just wanted go home to her little fortress of solitude at home with her parents.

Once she got to high school it got easier, nobody bothered her and she didn't bother anybody else. People have tried to invite her to things but she always declines politely. Boys have even tried to pursue her but never really did anything about it. Everyone at school thought she was perfect in a quiet way, unlike other high schoolers, she never tried to do anything crazy at least not yet....

SAMPLE
"Ringg,Ringgg" The alarm clock blared, from her side table. Ember lazily got up and hit snooze on the clock. She walked to her bathroom to get ready. ''School yay.'' She said sarcastically. She came out of the bathroom and started putting on her clothes, she always made sure to get out at night before. ''Honey! Your breakfast is ready!" Her mother yelled from downstairs. Ember started gloomily, walking downstairs. "What's wrong honey bunny?'' Her mom asked worriedly. 'It's just I want to be able to fit in this year." Tears started falling from her eyes.

Last edited:

Ennis Cavari
Details

name...Ennis Cavari
age...17
gender...Male
grade...Junior

▾​
Appearance

hair color...Dark Brown
eye color...Light Blue
height...5’10
weight...138
body type...Toned
other...He has a thin scar over his right shoulder blade, small compass tattoo on his lower back

PERSONALITY
tumblr_nwgfdalqkd1uz2510o2_500.png
....Ennis seems to find trouble wherever he goes. It’s hardly fair to consider it his fault: he just has extraordinarily back luck. He is naturally a quiet, peaceful sort of person who is content with whatever is handed to him. That is not to say that he lacks ambition. He has big dreams and plans for his life, a few perhaps too closely planned out and a bit outside of reality, but he is a dreamer. The trouble comes with his choice of friends and lack of choice about his family. Circumstances always weigh heavily on him when they aren’t going according to plan or when things are going badly. He likes to take it on himself to fix everything he can and worry about everything he can’t. Even with the stress he puts on himself, he is usually a very cheerful person who can border on being a flirt sometimes. He likes being surrounded by people, having a list of friends he can count on in a pinch. He prefers the outside edges of the crowd, somehow he gets more out of the experience that way than being in the middle of the chaos. He was a rather more studious individual at the start of highschool, but recently the party scene has been calling his name.

▾​
HISTORY
2.jpg
Ennis Cavari is the third of five children, one older brother and the rest sisters. In many ways he was the forgotten middle child, as the cliché goes. His brother was a whizz at soccer, his older sister practically a genius, his younger sister a princess, and of course, there was baby of the family. He always just did as he was told, never excelled at much, never awful enough to deserve comment. In many ways, he thrived with the lack of attention, becoming an independent child at a young age. When he reached highschool, he started to crave more attention and he tried to get the wanted attention by over-achieving in academics. Unfortunately this was also around the time his genius sister was getting into Harvard. Slowly, he realized that nothing he did would be extraordinary enough to make him the favorite child, so he fully embraced the lack of attention. His grades slipped, but he was happy with the slacker life and keeping his grades up just enough to play football. He skipped school on a regular basis, to go hang out with friends or just wander around, enjoying the freedom of not giving a damn. He had enough friends that went to school religiously so getting the homework was never a problem. No one was the wiser, it seemed. Perks of being invisible and likable at the same time. Suddenly, with both older siblings miles away in college and his younger sisters taking up less of his parents’ time, they suddenly noticed his poor grades. It was time, his parents decided, for him to finally live up to his older siblings’ examples. It was time for Ennis to make something out of himself. Perfect, right?

▾​
SAMPLE
original.gif
Ennis thundered down the stairs, earning an annoyed grunt from his father whose nose was buried in the newspaper. Who still reads newspapers? Ennis went straight for the kitchen and grabbed a glass and a bowl from the cupboard while also opening the refrigerator with his foot. He pulled out orange juice and poured a cup simultaneously as he filled his cereal bowl. He traded the juice for milk and filled the bowl while draining his glass. He mother came in as he sat at the little kitchen table with his cereal and his phone. “No phones at the table.” She said with annoyance, even as she stared at her phone while she waited for her coffee to brew. Ennis made an exasperated motion, but he knew better than to object. Double-standards was the word that reigned supreme in this house. He choked down his cereal and dumped the bowl in the sink before making a break for the back door. “Dishes!” his sister crowed. “Ennis left his dishes in the sink!” Ennis froze and turned around, glaring at his youngest sister, Kia, while his mother glared at him. He sighed and dropped his backpack back on the chair by the door, then returned to the kitchen to move his bowl and spoon two feet from the sink to the dishwasher. He looked over his shoulder to see Kia sticking her tongue out at him from the kitchen table where she was being served breakfast. He rolled his eyes and went to the back door again, slinging his backpack over his shoulder and grabbing his keys from their hook.
“What time are you going to be home?” His father called from the dining room. “Three sharp.” Ennis answered, trying to keep his annoyance out of his voice. It wasn’t like they were going to notice him come in. When no further shouts came, he took that as he cue to escape.
He crossed the small gravel yard between the house and the garage, whistling softly through his teeth. He bent over to grab the rusted door handle and flung the garage door open to reveal his baby. A ‘69 COPO Camaro, it had taken him two summers working two jobs to save up enough money for her. Her slightly dorky ‘face’ always made him smile. He slid behind the wheel and turned the key in the ignition. Vrooom, ggrrrrrr.... The corner of his mouth quirked up. The only thing that made him smile more was the roar of her engine. The Camaro’s engine purred loudly as he pulled out of the garage and down the driveway. He wasn’t entirely sure where he had been in such a hurry to go, but in this moment, in this car....it didn’t really matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back