Azezziel [APPROVED]

Haven't watched it in a good while; wish I were. They just popped up in my mind.

I started FoTR more than a year ago.

I still haven't finished it.

Or The Hobbit.

Or The Silmarillion.

Or Children of Hurin.

I started FoTR more than a year ago.

I still haven't finished it.

Or The Hobbit.

Or The Silmarillion.

Or Children of Hurin.

I have read the hobbit and Fotr 4 and 2 times respectively. I tried the simarillion but it was rather dense. I own this amazing copy of the hobbit that's just this absolutely massive and filled with illustrations

Last edited by a moderator:
stop teasing me

I'm rereading the Harry Potter series right now. Finished the Chamber of Secrets a week ago and I didn't get a chance to grab my copy of Prisoner of Azkaban as I haven't been home since I got back from the beach. It's the only series that I found rereadable so far.

FoTR?

I'm probably having a derp moment, but someone explain the acronym. ;-; I love Harry Potter and LOTR, and I've read all seven books and only the beginning of the LOTR, and the kid version of the Hobbit u.u I wanted to read it but I lost my copy of the first book *much sadness*

stop teasing me

I'm rereading the Harry Potter series right now. Finished the Chamber of Secrets a week ago and I didn't get a chance to grab my copy of Prisoner of Azkaban as I haven't been home since I got back from the beach. It's the only series that I found rereadable so far.

:D  yeah Harry Potter is great. I have read that like half a dozen or more times. It's a lot of fun.

FoTR?

I'm probably having a derp moment, but someone explain the acronym. ;-; I love Harry Potter and LOTR, and I've read all seven books and only the beginning of the LOTR, and the kid version of the Hobbit u.u I wanted to read it but I lost my copy of the first book *much sadness*

Fotr is the fellowship of the ring or the main trilogy. The Hobbit Is great tho. I always read it accompanied by thoughts of murdering Peter Jackson for his work on the hobbit movies these days.

:D  yeah Harry Potter is great. I have read that like half a dozen or more times. It's a lot of fun.

Fotr is the fellowship of the ring or the main trilogy. The Hobbit Is great tho. I always read it accompanied by thoughts of murdering Peter Jackson for his work on the hobbit movies these days.

*facepalms* ...I fucking knew that, too... *sadness*

Make a post so I'll be happeh T^T

NYEHHHHHH ITS FIIIIIIINE. Just me gettin weird about my own posts again. Have something going for the post, but it will probably be on the short side since the current scene is high actionish

"actionish"

^I like dis word

Is it bad that I don't hate The Hobbit movies--

I actually loved some changes like Christopher Lee and Christopher Lee, and certainly Christopher Lee. Radagast wasn't too bad either, and Galadriel is scary as always. Legolas felt unneeded, I hated every bit of Tauriel, Kili, Fili, and Thorin's beards, and the whole love thing with Tauriel and Kili felt too fucking stupid. The effects could have been so much better, but Jackson went cheap for some reason. Too much unreal CGI.

Is it bad that I don't hate The Hobbit movies--

I actually loved some changes like Christopher Lee and Christopher Lee, and certainly Christopher Lee. Radagast wasn't too bad either, and Galadriel is scary as always. Legolas felt unneeded, I hated every bit of Tauriel, Kili, Fili, and Thorin's beards, and the whole love thing with Tauriel and Kili felt too fucking stupid. The effects could have been so much better, but Jackson went cheap for some reason. Too much unreal CGI.

GRRRRRRRR THEMS FIGHTING WORDS, STABBING TIME!

Christopher lee is great it's true, but the problem is the hobbit already had a perfectly good story, and he made it shitty with all of the bad bits you mentioned and much more. The hobbit book was amazing and the movies were shit compared. Like the Fotr movies they are a bit better if you consider them purely as movies and ignore the source material, but even then the hobbit movies were not great. By that measure I would personally say Fotr were decent movies but the hobbit movies were at best ok, and both pale when compared to the source.

The original trilogy is basically untouchable. Changes were, sure, made. But, the thing is, see, in LoTR, Jackson actually made it work. The Hobbit felt like a half-assed attempt to make a movie. Although, one has to admit, the ending is quite amazing/

The original trilogy is basically untouchable. Changes were, sure, made. But, the thing is, see, in LoTR, Jackson actually made it work. The Hobbit felt like a half-assed attempt to make a movie. Although, one has to admit, the ending is quite amazing/

Yehsness, but I really need to sleep rn, G'night 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back