[Hair Description] - Short hair

[Scars/Markings] - None

[Eye Colour] - Brown

[Headwear] - None

[Footwear] - Riding boots

[Gloves] - Plain leather gloves

['Pants'] - Plain brown cloth trousers

[Shirt] - Red cotton shirt

[Accessories] - An old extremely tarnished silver oil lamp that he keeps in a pouch on his person.

[Other Clothing] - The small satchel in which he keeps the lamp and his money pouch.

((Demon))

[Demon Name] - Azezziel

[Aliases] - Az, Azzy. Has a human name.

[Titles] - Amonst Djiini she is called the Cursed one for her bizzare situation.

[Physical Appearance Desc.] -

• KGQ1Ok1m.png
    This is what her lamp looks like, although it is currently a great deal more tarnished than this one.
  • OhUFkX7.jpg
     This is her human form. Clothes vary depending on summoner, but she has these clothes when she manifests independently.
  • 3KHE5upm.jpg
    This is her unleashed form.

[Symbol] - The lamp

[Powers] - She is, primarily, a fire elemental. However she can do a lot, in part depending on imagination and strength of her summoner. She is of course summoned the usual way, rub the lamp and she is summoned until you dismiss her. She cannot grant wishes at all, but command her and she can achieve most things. Her range of abilities grows the more she likes her summoner, and the more the summoner understands her limits. She can do the most if you stick to power based in fire. She can manifest herself, but she is like a ghost in that form, only corporeal when she concentrates. She can also do very little in this form magically, although she can do some minor fire magic. She does have a physical body when properly summoned, the properties of which can be altered greatly by command.

[Magical Abilities] - When personally manifested she has a few flame based abilities, and a general affinity for fire. She can create and extinguish small flames, and if she concentrates exude warmth enough to raise local ambient temperature. If she maintains contact with someone she can protect them from extreme cold.

[Weapon/s/] - She can manifest a dagger, but it is extremely difficult and not something she can do for very long without demanifesting when not summoned. When summoned, you name it she can manifest it. The dagger in the other form can cut through most anything and damage non physical entities, but it can at most be held to existence for thirty seconds before she vanishes.

[Human Abilities] - The bearer of the lamp gains nothing. She is very powerful, and they control her when she is summoned, but whoever last held the lamp commands her. She can resist control to some extent, but if a command is stated three times she must do it, and it is painful to resist. If she does not like the bearer their commands must be specific as she will misinterpret, and procrastinate as much as she can. Again she cannot grant wishes.

(This current design calls for the current human carrier to die in their introduction, probably starting a fight with a main character and then having that character take the lamp from them. I can change that design to a more permanent one instead though if preferred.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I had no idea that you spoke Arabic as well ! Although you missed a letter.

Before I approve you, I just need to understand this part.

This current design calls for the current human carrier to die in their introduction, probably starting a fight with a main character and then having that character take the lamp from them. I can change that design to a more permanent one instead though if preferred.)

I had no idea that you spoke Arabic as well ! Although you missed a letter.

Before I approve you, I just need to understand this part.

Abber wants to include the Djinn-like female as a character that we take with us against the dragons. She's the true character, the guy holding her lamp is just collateral.

But he forgot one letter.

قميس احمر would be the correct spelling.

i am peecock

But he forgot one letter.

قميس احمر would be the correct spelling.

i am peecock

Not gonna lie I don't actually speak Arabic I got that via the magic of google translate because I wanted to name the human red shirt in another language. Arabic just seemed suitable for a Djiin :D

as long as I don't call you a piece of shit know it's flirting

"hi i hate you"

^ that's flirting btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Back