Azeron Chat

Swire

The Ace of Spades, in a Uno deck
In this forums only Azeron members/leader can see or talk here. You may plan out strategies or just talk between each other. It doesn't have to be in character. Think about it as a OOC for only Azeron. Please be respectful and follow the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aphnex Welcome to the Azeron Chat, a private category only Azeron members can see.

Kodama Furiko:

"Hello Rhovanion Alexander, leader of the Azeron Faction. I am Kodama Furiko, Magistrate of the Spirits, former leader of Semangat. Although you may better know me by my title Runic Hero of the East, One of the Seven Heroes.

The entire Azeron Faction category is yours to change. You can make threads for everything Azeron related. This includes rules of the faction, faction hierarchy, doing random polls, designating the faction base location, and the so on and so forth. Most leaders choose not to move their headquarters, but some, including myself during my time at Semangat, have moved it to more... personal locations. Of course that it up to you. You also have control over how you want your faction structured. The council tends not to intervene on this, as long as there is a clear organization. You also decide who is what in the faction. Good luck, Bearer of Azeron's Honor."

So what is the plan @Aphnex? What rank would my character, ashley, be? And how is her relationship with your character?

@Alteras since your character is a direct descendant from a Legendary Hero it is only natural for her to be one of the highest classes. I'm working on a ranking system, but the highest known class/rank is Master and the only classes above that are Generals (right hand men of Rhovanion) and Black Arts (Spec. Ops. Operate in secret). You can decide what you want to be, and if you want to be a lower class, just let me know.

However, the ranking system is still a WIP. I'm working on several Azeron locations around Avarice as we speak and Valhalla should be posted shortly.

@Alteras since your character is a direct descendant from a Legendary Hero it is only natural for her to be one of the highest classes. I'm working on a ranking system, but the highest known class/rank is Master and the only classes above that are Generals (right hand men of Rhovanion) and Black Arts (Spec. Oops. Operate in secret). You can decide what you want to be, and if you want to be a lower class, just let me know.

However, the ranking system is still a WIP. I'm working on several Azeron locations around Avarice as we speak and Valhalla should be posted shortly.

Alright then, I'll probably take a Master class or something near that. I intend for my character to be pretty unrestricted so I think she'll be higher up but not so high that she would take on "boring responsibilities."

Alright then, I'll probably take a Master class or something near that. I intend for my character to be pretty unrestricted so I think she'll be higher up but not so high that she would take on "boring responsibilities."

Alright. Even though the Ranking system is a WIP, its basically Video Game difficulty levels. Novice, Intermediate, Expert, Master. We can arrange something special if you want; like making her a special type of general or something along those lines.

EDIT: Since you have Hero artifacts, I'd advise you to go no lower than master.

Alright. Even though the Ranking system is a WIP, its basically Video Game difficulty levels. Novice, Intermediate, Expert, Master. We can arrange something special if you want; like making her a special type of general or something along those lines.

EDIT: Since you have Hero artifacts, I'd advise you to go no lower than master.

Alright then, I'll take a special general rank.

Valhalla has been posted in Locations.

What I had in mind is Basically a General who hardly does any of the duties of a General. A 'loose cannon' so to speak.

Valhalla has been posted in Locations.

What I had in mind is Basically a General who hardly does any of the duties of a General. A 'loose cannon' so to speak.

I good with that. If need be, I can make her trope be the accidental hero.

I good with that. If need be, I can make her trope be the accidental hero.

I edited Valhalla with a little connection between Rhovanion and my other character (and General) Kiri. Let me know if I got Ashley's personality right. The accidental hero trope seems fine, but it can also be an unwanted hero.

I edited Valhalla with a little connection between Rhovanion and my other character (and General) Kiri. Let me know if I got Ashley's personality right. The accidental hero trope seems fine, but it can also be an unwanted hero.

Ya, that fits. In anycase, I'll adapt her according to her personality.

Alright. Let me know any other concerns. Also, I'm working on Kiri's character profile; are you okay with Ashley and Kiri having a 'yin-yang' connection? By this, I mean that they don't hate each other, but their priorities clash. Kiri is the serious, strictly business type while Ashley is essentially a kid.

Alright. Let me know any other concerns. Also, I'm working on Kiri's character profile; are you okay with Ashley and Kiri having a 'yin-yang' connection? By this, I mean that they don't hate each other, but their priorities clash. Kiri is the serious, strictly business type while Ashley is essentially a kid.

yep

Users who are viewing this thread

Back