• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Traditional Axeykins doodles dump

I loooove the last one <3. And.... the post before, do I spot the one... evil thingie from Moomin? I never watched it but where I live it's super popular. xD

I loooove the last one <3. And.... the post before, do I spot the one... evil thingie from Moomin? I never watched it but where I live it's super popular. xD
Thanks!!
And that it is. I've been watching it recently. Wish it was popular here as its so good x3

ohh those black paper drawings, very good! especially the creepy faces, they look even creepier because they're on the black background

ohh those black paper drawings, very good! especially the creepy faces, they look even creepier because they're on the black background
They're so much fun to do too! The contrast really does make them so striking since they pop out more but you cant really see the rest. Haha

Exactly! I love drawing on black paper for that reason.

Hennessy. A Hotel Hazbin inspired OC of mine and Jonsi aka Famine. One character I use in various rps haha.
20190508_181724.jpg20190509_011445.jpg

Jonsi Hallæri
Aka : Famine
A scourge of the Wastes. Given his nickname not for his extremely gaunt frame but for burning crops and supply stashes during raids.
20190511_224011.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back