• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Awkward

IndoWriter

200w (2).gif

Dates. Aren't they just amazing? They're the gathering of friends and strangers alike, helping two souls to find a connection on a romantic level! They are life changing, even if the changes are apparently small in comparison with other dates. However, one thing is universal: there's always a bad/awkward date situation that occurs on the first date. Whether it be in the form of one partner having severe allergies or someone's hair catching on fire, there's always something that goes wrong in a hilarious way.

I'm looking for a detailed roleplay about an awkward first date between two souls (mainly M/F or F/F) and how it plays out when the entire night tries to derail their evening. It can be two regular humans, a vampire and werewolf duo or even have strange settings. Will our two lovers make it through the disastrous night with each other or will they succumb to overwhelming pressures? That's up for us to decide! Anyone willing to try this out please just and me a PM!

200w (1).gif

Hi! I'm new to RP and want to try this date scenario out. Seems cute , and easy enough. Plus I'm a sucker for fluff.

I'm a guy so M/M would be preferable, but I can try my hand at F/F if you want.

I think I might be very interested in this. Especially maybe a F/F, although I'm a bit rusty both with roleplay and that type of pairing. I think it could be a lot of fun though!

I'm oddly interested in some sort of supernatural/fantasy fxf plot of this XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back