• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AvP - Nuff Said

cremora

Spooky Scary Skeletons!
Like the title says, I'm looking to start an AvP RP with some advanced roleplayers. You don't have to know a whit about the universe, so long as you are capable of putting the minimum of 3-5 paragraphs with adequate grammar, spelling, and punctuation.

Plot would be pretty generic. Planet being populated by Weyland Yutani colonists as a Colonial Marines outpost. Predators seed the planet for the purposes of hunting. Aliens infect the blossoming livestock, etc. etc. If you've read Aliens vs. Predator: Prey, the novel, you will see that the roleplay I want to establish is nearly exactly to that story.

@Malphaestus @Xenomorphic @Mr\. Grin

Tagging you lot because I think you'd be interested, and I like your roleplay styles. If this doesn't pique your interest, IGNORE ME.

I miiiiiiiight be interested? Not gonna lie though, AvP was just a fun movie for me. I never really thought of it as grounds to write fiction from. But I like sci-fi and horror things, so maybe I'll give it a shot? Idk, I'll keep my turtle ears open for this one, see how it progresses.

Only seen the movies a bit and the individual Alien and the individual Predator films. Can't say I'm super into the series, but I may be interested depending on how this takes off.

Sweet. I hope to get a few more interested before starting

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back