• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: The Next Generation

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
There was a lot going on with the people running, heroes arriving, and villains being villians.

"I'm Aurora, The Punisher. Sounds like things are getting heated. Going in guns blazing is always an option. Do we know how many there are?"

She raised her stun gun up next to her head and looked toward the building, trying to formulate a strategy for attack.

"Do they have hostages?"

"You got it" said Zach. Beginning to walk towards the bank. Alright, this is probably the worst idea in a long long long line of bad ideas. He entered the bank. Then looked back, hoping to see someone following him. A noise from presumably the vault made him snap around and make a pretty loud noise. Fuck there went element of surprise.

“Sarah, call me Starr.” She introduced herself to the girl, without taking her eyes from off the bank. she saw Zach walking into the bank, and followed. Walking inside, a noise made Sarah turn around, and Zach made an even louder noise. “It’s fine, it’s fine. I’m sure we’re fine.” She whispered. She took out her shield headed towards the vault.

She made a tilt of her head, indicating Zach to follow.

Aurora made her way to the entrance of the bank and looked inside before quietly running over to a desk and taking cover, in case someone heard the nose. She waited as the others continued to move around in the open toward the vault.

Zach nodded decidedly on edge. He followed Sarah. Not acknowledging Aurora. He looked back and forth. Trying to keep and eye out for any villains who might be lurking. Never know. He tried to remember what these villains would be weak against. He'd always studied the heroes and villains of the past, who had they said. Vulture, Scorpion, Melter, and Iron Monger. He would need to think a little longer.

The vault was half-opened, as she peeked inside. She saw a costumed person, who looked very similar to the infamous villain vulture, throwing stacks of money into a bag. “It’s Vulture, or at least the person pretending to be.” Looks like they had heard the noise too, because they looked towards the sound, and looked away.

She backed up to the opposite side of the vault door “He heard the noise, but he’s not paying enough attention. I have an idea. And I’m not sure if it’ll work.” She looked across towards Aurora and gave a nod, hoping she’ll be ready for whatever comes next. “Lead him out, distract him. I’m going to try to push the vault door, As hard as i could. Hurt him some, & maybe Aurora can taze him.” She whispered. Hoping this plan would work. She stood on the back of the vault door, waiting for confirmation from Zach.

“Gotcha” said Zach moving to help Sarah with the door. He waited for a bit of instruction once in place.

She nodded, and looked to aurora, hoping to grab her attention. “Make him come out here.” She told her.

The Lost Boys

Vulture threw ghe last bundle of cash into the bag, saying to his fellow crooks, "Dude, the fact that there's this much money in the bank is insane. Like, who even needs this much raw cash?" Shocker shrugged, saying, "Dunno. Maybe this is a sting?" Shocker had always been the smartest of the group, which is kind of ironic, as Vulture was the dumbest. It seemed between generations, they had switched around. Claw was keeping the hostages down, while Scorpion was skulking around the roof. Melter was making sure they hsd gotten everything. As he was patrolling, Scorpion heard something move, the villain saying, "Huh? Who's there? How the hell did you get up here?"

Ben Parker
"The Spectacular Spider-Man"

Ben was just finishing speaking when Scorpion called out, Spidey whispering, "Oh shit," under his breath. He was still new to fighting, and he hsd never actually faced off against a supervillain before. So this was scary. He hid behind the skylight he had been crouching behind, trying to sneak away. Just as he was making a run for it, Scorpion saw him, saying, "There you are!" The fellow arachnid tackled Ben through the window, both of them landing with a loud thud against the stone bank floor in a shower of glass. Ben groaned as he got up, saying, "Seriously? Was that necessary? You could have just stung me! I would have actually preferred that. Ow!" He stood up, the other Boys coming out as Ben saying, "Oy geyvat! Guys, get in here now!"​

Thomas managed to get everyone in the immediate vicinity out of the way - claiming that everything was under control. Understandably, it was hard to believe someone who was young and watching other teens rush towards the bank. He managed to convince the chief of the officers, at the very least, once he showed his SHIELD badge. They aided with the restrictions and managed to get all civilians out of dodge. Elizabeth soon contacted SHIELD to tell them that they sent in a group to apprehend the villains, much to their boss' chagrin. They had no choice in the matter. It would take ages for SHIELD to put their foot down and deal with the situation and the villains would be long gone.

After that, they joined their groupmates - dubbed the New Avengers - as they hid. Rogers had initially wanted to just lure them out one by one, but unfortunately, Parker got spotted up top and they landed on the ground with a loud crash. Of course, they hadn't been seen yet. Foregoing surprise, unfortunately, Thomas sped towards Scorpion and used his stored momentum to hit him hard - so that he would get off of Parker. But Thomas didn't stop and ended up at the end of the bank, prepared to make another pass.

Elizabeth quickly drew a tazer arrow and released it on Claw, in hopes that he would either get paralyzed or his attention would be solely on her. That way, they can get the hostages out of harm's way.

Zach sighed. Parker was in trouble, the fast guy was about to be in trouble and here he was being normal and useless. Zach looked around and grabbed a metal beam. He looked at Sarah. Intending to give out a warning. Something dumb like, if I turn green, be careful. But that sounded dumb and corny. He balanced the beam between his hands. Who to attack, Vulture and Shocker were completely uninhibited. Scorpion was reeling but not out, and Melter seemed to be preoccupied. Claw was busy. Zach ran forward, saying some dumb things like, come on get mad, failing an exam, someone kicking a puppy. Dammit Brawn the one time I actually need you out. It was at that moment he realized he'd forgotten one, the Iron Monger.

Sarah had realized the plan had fallen apart, her & Zach met eyes, he looked like he was about to say something. But said nothing, and went in. He came face-to face, with the iron monger, which made Sarah stop in her tracks. She pulled out her shield, and flew up & towards it. Winding up a punch, which she landed right in it’s chest. that resulted in a loud boom the Iron Monger, stumbled a few steps almost falling over, almost crushing the desk where Aurora was. Thankfully it caught itself, and Sarah breathed a sigh of relief. Which didn’t stay relief for long.

The Iron Monger took heavy steps in her direction, it seemed like the punch she did. Didn’t do much to it. She backed up holding her shield in front. “What am i supposed to do? This thing is strong!”

Dan stepped up. "Let me handle this." He sent out a wave of paralysis and ran from the side, lunging at it, bringing it down and he let all of his bottled up outrage flow into his veins and the suit doubled it, making him practically unstoppable. He readied a blast from his repulsors and arc reactor, and he sent them out full force, and at such close range, he partially burnt the guy. He began to deal a good amount of physical attacks to it.

Andros shot two blasts at the back of the iron monger and he went down temporarily. Then an impersonator hit him from behind and attempted to stab him. The blade impacted the armor and shattered. Andros turned to give him a blank stare before blasting him in the face. Andros turned around just in time to get himself trampled by the iron monger. "Help! I'm getting the snot beatin' out of me here!!"

Dan nodded, lunging at the Monger, propelled by his boots and he knocked the Monger off, beginning to beat the hell out of him. He helped Andros up and charged up another Reactor blast, aimed towards Iron Monger. He fired it, blasting the Monger back about a mile. (I'm in class rn)

Andros got up. Dan would see that half of the faceplate and parts of Andros's armor were torn clean off. Andros was also bleeding. However his one visible eye was still showing anger. His entire middle armor section was missing. Other than that the suit was still fully operational. Also the unibeam focusing lens was cracked.

He used the suits medical systems to partially heal Andros. He dragged Andros over away from Monger, and near everyone else, and continued to heal him.
"Come on. We got this." Dan's own suit was almost destroyed, and only the gauntlets and chest piece remained. He was bleeding badly. When he was finished healing Andros, he passed out due to blood loss.

(I know Dan went die... yet. But I am still scared LOL)

Andros extended a blade and pounced into the air. The iron monger also did the same. However though Andros struck first and slashed the iron monger's faceplate open. He grinned as he began to chip away at the iron monger piece by piece.

(Luckily he just passed out. Im also in class still)

Dan lied there, passed out due to blood loss. He would be close to dead by now, but he is not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Suddenly with a massive crash, the Iron Monger collapsed. Andros then extended the twin sword blades... and stabbed the iron monger though the back. After he pulled the sword from it's corpse he retracted the blades and directed his attention to Dan. In an instant he had healed his wounds temporarily with biofoam. He then used his arc reactor to jumpstart Dan's armor and life support. Power at 0.5% capacity. "Talk about cutting it close JARVIS." I agree sir.

Sarah, looked grateful when Dan had said he’d take care of it. She gave a firm nod of appreciation, and looked where her help would be needed. She turned around, looking towards the rest of her teammates.

She saw Ellie shoot a tazer at claw, it looked visibly hurt by it, but pushed through, making his way towards her, Sarah looked visibly alarmed. She flew towards Claw, with an unstoppable amount of speed, and slammed into him. Using her momentum, he slammed into the wall of the bank. He was on the floor, unmoving. she approached him, to see if he was unconscious, or dead.. but just as she did, Vulture flew straight into her, this time knocking her into the wall. & holding her by the neck, the wall behind her cracked, as Vulture punched her. A bit of blood trickled down her lip, and she raised her leg to kick him off of her, but it was to no avail. She headbutted him as hard as she could, and smiled when he stumbled back a few steps.

Her smile faded as she looked at the rest of her teammates, and she saw Dan fall to the floor, she looked towards Vulture, he’s still standing, but he was occupied nonetheless, she looked towards Ellie. & yelled “Get the hostages out, go!” Sarah readied herself, & her and Vulture, both flew in each-other’s direction at the same time. In the corner of her eye, she saw that claw had got up, but she paid no attention towards him at the moment. & focused on Vulture.

Zach looked around at the chaos, Dan was down. And the Monger guy had hit him hard before the others had helped. The bank was getting unstable. A bit of roof trembled above him, and before he could think Zach was covered in debris. He couldn't lift it. "FUCK" he breathed. The dust from the rubble seemed to settle for a few moments before it shuddered again and a large green fist protruded from it. Brawn threw the rubble up into the air. Giving out an angry roar, before running at the closest villain and attacking them with blows that could crush steel.

Aurora rushed from her position and rammed her shoulder into The Claw as it went after Rogers, knocking the villain to the ground. She leapt into the air after the impact and jumped onto The Claw before pressing her stun gun into his neck and pulling the trigger, incapacitating him with thirty-thousand volts of electricity. Shit had gone sideways so fast that everything was a blur as she stood up and looked around for her next target.

Sarah saw the debris fall on top of Zach, she hesitated for a moment. Trying to figure out how she could get away from Vulture, long enough to help. Thankfully she didn’t have to, she saw a green fist stick out from underneath it, and threw the rubble away. Sarah looked in disbelief, “Triggered, huh.” she said to herself, as she continued fighting Vulture, she quickly dodged out of the way, when Zachery started running towards Vulture.

As Zachery began beating him down, she flew to where Thomas & Scorpion were fighting, she grabbed scorpion and threw him up into the air, dealing a few strong hits as she let him fall back down. Just in time for Thomas to come running past, hitting Scorpion, with a hard-force of speed.

Dan woke slightly with the suit reboot, and his eyes opened slightly. He groaned from the blood loss, and looked around at the scene, and passed out once more, his suit powering down. (Patiently waiting)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back