• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Pyosimros said:
Once arriving to the other room, Perry started rapidly pushing buttons to activate his strongest suit. It would take a while since he added extremely high extremely security measures so it wouldn't fall into the wrong hands..
I have to ask Perry, how does it feel knowing that as advanced as your technology is, you're completely defenseless against a scantily clad blue haired chick?

Demanding? Youu? Nooo. Never.

Connor went to his room but I was thinking about him spotting Ivory when he left. haha.

I highly doubt that Jordan of this universe and the one Pyrite is from are the same. Jordan just happened to run into the Phoenix Force I'll have him explain it

LucianGrey7971 said:
I highly doubt that Jordan of this universe and the one Pyrite is from are the same. Jordan just happened to run into the Phoenix Force I'll have him explain it
As much as that MAY be true, just for the sake of convenience and trying my hand at the whole, "Grand master team threat villain that everyone must band together to fight" thing, I'm just making them at LEAST equal in my head if that's alright.

Crono said:
Demanding? Youu? Nooo. Never.
Connor went to his room but I was thinking about him spotting Ivory when he left. haha.
Was that sarcasm, cuz I'm sorry if I come off like that sometimes.

And I didn't even notice Conner left, sorry just been busy so I'm kinda sleep deprived and tired

Yes sweetie that was sarcasm. :]

You can come off like that whenever you'd like honestly I don't mind, sometimes I can be oblivious. But you weren't actually demanding, it's fine. :P

And your not the only sleep deprived one. Dx

@LokiofSP

Crono said:
Yes sweetie that was sarcasm. :]
You can come off like that whenever you'd like honestly I don't mind, sometimes I can be oblivious. But you weren't actually demanding, it's fine. :P

And your not the only sleep deprived one. Dx

@LokiofSP
Yeah I've never been good with sarcasm, or at least online sarcasm. I just really don't want to come off like someone like that, I feel it gets people angry VERY quickly.

Also it's nice to know I don't suffer alone

I added the extra letters to try and help, maybe an emoticon would have helped more, haha.

It's fine though, I'm a hard person to annoy, atleast I'd like to think so. But if I had a problem I'd PM you to tell you to back off. :P

But I haven't had to do that on Rpnation yet so I doubt you'll be the one force my hand. xD

Crono said:
I added the extra letters to try and help, maybe an emoticon would have helped more, haha.
It's fine though, I'm a hard person to annoy, atleast I'd like to think so. But if I had a problem I'd PM you to tell you to back off. :P

But I haven't had to do that on Rpnation yet so I doubt you'll be the one force my hand. xD
Hm......

Sudden....Urge......To......Be.....THAT PERSON!

Nah just kidding

I will end you!

Also...midnight cereal noms totally happening again right now.

You haven't stopped me @Atto .

Wait did Ivory smash the bottle on his own head, Connor's head, or the table? Confused.

@LokiofSP

Crono said:
I will end you!
Also...midnight cereal noms totally happening again right now.

You haven't stopped me @Atto .

Wait did Ivory smash the bottle on his own head, Connor's head, or the table? Confused.

@LokiofSP
Ah! Should have specified there......

To late never gonna tell!

In all seriousness, on Conner's head

LOL.

Pyo was the one that said something about Jordan drinking, not me. :P

Atleast I don't think I commented on it...

@Carmen Vehemente Just FYI your accepted, we kinda accept ourselves so you can jump in whenever you'd like.

Nighty night Loki. Get some sleep.

@Carmen Vehemente Uhhh...guess that's up to you. She could just walk up into Stark Tower I guess if you wanted, it depends on how well she would have known the other Avenger kids. And just so you know Pietro died early on in the Rp.

I'm terrible wth suggestions on entering. :x

Users who are viewing this thread

Back