• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avengers Descriptive Roleplay?

Valkyrie Princess

Up All Night To Get Loki
Hi all, I'm looking for someone who would like to RP Marvel/Avengers with me. Also someone who is patient because I just started using the website and I come from another called Quotev!
What I do usually is doubling up with OCs and crushes!

Hey I also came from Quotev and am still trying to figure out how to use this website, I'm interested in rping

Interesting. If you didn't know from my username, I am very interested in Marvel-Based RP's . So... I'll be more than happy to be a part of this.

Firstly... Is this a MCU RP or a Marvel Comics RP ?

I'm interested in this if you're still open! I'm best at writing Bruce Banner, Thor, Captain America, Jarvis, and Vision; if that interests you : ) I'd love to see you write Tony Stark.

I'm interested in this! I also have a Quotev account and I can PM you on there if you would like - my link should be in my profile :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back