• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar way of the water

linxlovesyou

I don't do Cannon x Cannon or OC x Cannon. Honestly I am very disinterested in roleplaying with the cannon characters but I am looking to do an Oc x Oc romance where we can explore Pandora. Personally, I prefer my roleplay partners to be 20+ and I require third person to be used as first person makes me very uncomfortable in roleplays.

However the Romance idea I have is farther in the future than way of the water. There are new clan leaders, new people all together. Likely a few generations down the line. I was thinking probably one of the many villages around the metkayina? Just a cute lil slow burn between a pair of the beach dwellers. I am willing to double up on romances as well! I am looking to plot with you/ become friends through it too :' D As having a general idea and plotting with others is a lot of the fun for me as well <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back