• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: Verge of Extinction

I need time to draw my ocs though, I could use google or something, but meh. also my tablet is charging rn

Last edited:
I think 2 characters max per player will be fine

I might just stick with the avatar and NPCs idk yet

As far as an ooc, it won’t have anything extravagant with lots of content or lore or whatever (but might add as we go along)

Tbh, I’ve been out of roleplaying for several years until very recently.

So I might be a little rusty and want to keep things casual. I’m going to take things slow and not overwhelm myself with things or pressure myself into trying to write amazing posts

Side note: I’m GMing two other roleplays on this site that I just started, so there’s that as well

As far as an ooc, it won’t have anything extravagant with lots of content or lore or whatever (but might add as we go along)

So I might be a little rusty and want to keep things casual. I’m going to take things slow and not overwhelm myself with things or pressure myself into trying to write amazing posts

Side note: I’m GMing two other roleplays on this site that I just started, so there’s that as well
It's all good! You do whatever suits you best and we will follow °^°

All good. I'm the type that doesn't mind 5 sentence posts anyways. Sometimes, no matter how hard you try, there just isn't a way to write more than that in a post. RP's that require at least 2 paragraphs every post are probably full of people that if given an essay of 500 words, will write double that out of principal or something xD

Could people be hiding in old and abandoned airtemples? Cause one of my characters is a young bender with no complete control yet

I'm intrigued; gives me vibes of an ATLA/TLoK fanimation I was helping with a few years ago (though we were sadly C&D-ed).

If I were to make a captive, would that throw a wrench into any plans? I noticed there isn't another one (nor a waterbender), so I don't want to inconvenience if that idea is not a good one.

Edit: Please let me know if my application needs anything changed.

Last edited:
Your character looks great and players are welcome to be a captive and even encouraged!

My only thing is, the captive water benders are imprisoned indoors within a steel facility where there are no prison yards or open ceilings away from the clouds which they are aware produce rain water and humidity a result of rainfall especially being elevated above sea level. Rain could still play a factor in their escape, but they’d most probably need to be broken out on a rainy day by benders or people on the outside. Or have a good reason as to how they were able to gain access. But I’m not opposed to helping you collab a way to do that at a reasonable point

Your character looks great and players are welcome to be a captive and even encouraged!

My only thing is, the captive water benders are imprisoned indoors within a steel facility where there are no prison yards or open ceilings away from the clouds which they are aware produce rain water and humidity a result of rainfall especially being elevated above sea level. Rain could still play a factor in their escape, but they’d most probably need to be broken out on a rainy day by benders or people on the outside. Or have a good reason as to how they were able to gain access. But I’m not opposed to helping you collab a way to do that at a reasonable point
I edited out that tidbit, should be good now!

Is there by chance an OOC chat, or are we waiting for Character creation to close for the characters to be chosen? (sorry everyone does it differently)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back