• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Second Reality (OPEN)

"I'll explain later. Right now the boats look like they're leaving, and we've got one chance!" Just like that, Hasho abandoned Rokhan and ran as fast as he could to the port town. It took him about 4 minutes to reach it when sprinting with full effort. When he arrived he hid among the crowd and saw military begin walking into the boats, carrying crates of weaponry and supplies. The boat was big and had mostly food being loaded, enough for a two day trip. The nearest port to the Earth Kingdoms were approximately two days, so he assumed this was the correct ship. As he hid in the crowd, two military soldiers walked through.

Hasho followed, planning on stealing the uniforms. The men went towards the forest, however he wasn't aware why. Once they had their backs turned they stopped moving and spoke to each other, taking their helmets off to keep their voices clear. As they told jokes to each other, Hasho snuck up on them, using this as the right moment. He grabbed them and held them a headlock tightly, depriving them of oxygen. The two fire benders fell down and passed out. It felt bad having to knock them out and take the uniforms, but the man wasn't going to have then handed to him. The uniforms were fresh, as if these were new troops. He removed the helmet and uniforms, carrying them over his shoulder and ran back to Rokhan. He gave one of the uniforms. "Here, just stack it. Not much time. I'll answer your question when we get on." He began overlapping the uniform with his current.

Princept Princept PeanutLemur PeanutLemur

Ari woke up to the sounds of a collection of animals. He sat up and looked around, remembering he'd decided to hang out with whoever's barn animal's they were. He stood up and examined his messy hay pile he'd made to sleep on and grabbed a nearby pitchfork and shoveled it into a stable for a few ostrich-horses. After the hay pile was no more, he began to figure out what his next move was.

"I'm thinking I've been looking for this earth kingdom for FAR too long" he said absent-mindedly. "Have you tried asking for directions?" An ostrich-horse mentioned and by 'an ostrich-horse mentioned' I mean Ari moved his beak up and down and spoke for him in a deep voice. "Yah!" Ari yelped as he yanked his hand back, narrowly avoiding losing his fingers to the ostrich-horse.

"Yea you're right imma go get a drink, there's gotta be a bar somewhere around here" the boy decided as he walked towards the door of the barn. "That's not what I said!" The hybrid cried. "You didn't say anything! you're an ostrich-horse" Ari smirked and waved at the animal who simply cocked its head, probably assuming Ari was a nutcase.

Ari snuck out of the farm without alerting whoever owned it, he decided it would be best if they didn't know he stopped by. Ari made his way into town and entered a local bar. An hour later he was drinking his fifth mug of some purple liquid and playing a game of cards with three dangerous looking men. "Hey you guys got any idea where we are?" he asked, remembering he wanted to be in the earth kingdom. One of the three men snickered "Everywhere is the fire nation, kid" Ari hiccuped and asked again "Where would we be if we weren't in the fire nation?" They looked at eachother confused until the same guy spoke up again "The... earth kingdom?" Ari grinned slightly but managed to keep a straight face "oh... cool" he muttered despite his enthusiasm for being so close to where he wanted to be. He had no idea what game he was playing or who they were but he seemed to be doing well.

After awhile one of the other guys got fed up and stood "No way! you said this was your first time playing!" one sneered. He had a bulbous nose and an unattractive amount of piercings. Ari shrugged and hiccuped a few times, "what can I say? I guess I'm just a-" he paused to hiccup some more "-a lucky guy" he finished with an innocent grin. He actually was getting extremely lucky with the game.

Not ten minutes later, Ari was scrambling out of the bar, followed by the men except they were drenched with whatever they were drinking. "Thanks for the info, fellas! we gotta play again sometime!" the boy chuckled as he sprinted away

(Sorry for it being so long. my messages won't be as long anymore.)

As ikka journey was about to commence, a quick kiss from tai came about. Ikka was caught off guard, and nervously yet slightly pushed him blushing bright red, as he was playing with his hair trying to get the mind off of it. "W-warn me next time you idiot or I'll block you chi next time" he says. "S-sorry I felt like it was a right moment to do so." he explained. Ikka sighed, and focused on getting ready, tai as well got out and made some moves. Ikka already knew some parts just a few miles down from the fire nation. When he got done changing, he wore a more stealthy outfit, a black ninja like suit with a head band, and a mask. He began to get a hold of what appears to be the mask that hides his mouth up to where his nose was, while having one leg on the edge of the window. "Sorry tai for tricking you, I already had my plan out since the beginning" He then place both of his feet perfectly, and leaped outside of the window, the drop wasn't that long but it took a clean barrel role to complete the jump if he he didn't his legs would've been more injured.

As he turned left he saw two guards walking towards where the entrance where but he had to be careful with the lights. Once he had it all thought out, he began to do many tricks, and acrobatic moves to avoid the obstacles until he acciaccidentally dropped something, however he successfully caught it with the tip of his foot. One guard looked back to think he heard something, the other was concerned as well. Though he told him to stop hallucinating, because he didn't here anything so the other guard agreed and made it to their point. A sigh of relief left ikka, as he carefully lowered the basket onto the ground and, advanced even more.

Once he made it close he anicuated the attack, with quick hits using his two fingers that made one guard body feeling numb. the other tried to fire bend though without a doubt he dodged, and jabbed him in the upper section of his body leaving both of them imobalized. Ikka made a clear cut to the mountains, as it was a successful escape. Though he remaind hidden until after covering 5 miles away from the fire nation. It was free for him to venture off. After many more grounds covered, he saw fresh foot prints. "So you're still around then, interesting. I better hurry " he says, as he rushed his way through the path a recent one took.

After many more miles away from the fire nation he suddenly tripped on a tree stumped, and started rolling along with his bag until BLAM! He hit his head against something hard. It felt like a rock, so he got up and gathered himself. It was believable that it was a rock. "Where the hell am I?" He then heard a boat sound, and quickly turned his head and ran towards that direction. Just a few minutes later he saw the boat about the take it's leave "I can't propel myself onto the ship, because that'll leave suspicion. I can't tell them I'm apart of the fire nation, because they'll know who I am and my status. So I guess I have to pretend I'm a nobody" he thought. He saw two mysterious people as guards climbed on the ship, so without a doubt he found the nearest guard and took him out as well. He changed somewhere privately and fitted him just perfectly. After that he grabbed his bag and met up with the other two.

"Hey, you're on this shift too?" he says trying to give off a masculine tone. Sentient Tree Sentient Tree

Chief turned to look at Ren. "Actually your free to leave now if you wish. And as for her clothes....." He walked trunk and pulled out some clothes. "Here are some earth kingdom clothes." He said while handing them over. "Because of where the swamps are located thought it would be the best choice." The chief sat down and looked back over at Ren. "Might be better if you left now. No point in waiting around."
Polo Polo

Ren takes the clothes from the chief and nodded. "Thank you, sir. We will not let you down." So Ren and the historian both walked away to find Nina still playing with the kids. "Hey Nina!" He shouts so she can hear him."It's time to go ad I have your change of clothes." Ren waits for Nina to finish the game and then to get change her clothes. After that, they set out to deeper parts of the earth kingdom away from the swamp. Nina, the historian, whose name is Fuo, and and Ren set out on a swamp skiff. The three use their waterbending skills to row the boat around the swamp.

animegirl20 animegirl20

"Oh, err- uh, yeah! Well, I'm about to change shifts on the boat, to my uh, new post! Something about the people starting up some riots there." He sounded a little nervous and the boat started to fill up. "Well, uh, you headed on the boat aswell? To the Earth Kingdoms with that scum?" He gave a fake laugh, nudging Rokhan in the shoulder. He then looked back at the boat and saw the last of the supplies were being loaded.

Now the only people who weren't on the boat, the last of the supplies were being loaded. "Oh well, would you look at that? The boat's about to leave!" Hasho scratched his head. "Catch'ya later!" He spoke quickly and impatiently, grabbing Rokhan and going into the boat. The boat slowly raised its bridges, soon to leave to the Earth Kingdoms.

Princept Princept PeanutLemur PeanutLemur Susanoo Susanoo

Ikka walked onto the boat as the male tried to keep a none suspicious conversion going. It was awkward, because he had a feeling this isn't a normal guard or a regular guard at all. "Yes I am going to ba sin sae" he switched back into his normal voice. Ikka took note on how nervous the man is feeling. Once the bot set sail, their was a sudden kick. He pretended to fall onto the man, and spotted the scroll without a doubt he swiftly took the scroll and positioned himself in front of the male to where only he was making eye contact, so he can hide the scroll in the suit.

"How clumsy of me" he says as he blushed and quickly got up, and gave him a hand. "So I know you're not exactly a guard, you've done some sloppy work and didn't entirely hide your evidence. I will remain quiet because I know who you're exactly." He says in a small tone to where no one else could listen. Sentient Tree Sentient Tree Princept Princept PeanutLemur PeanutLemur

Rakhari TaipanFire Nation ship in the waters of the Fire Nation.

While Rakhari was content to venture the open ocean, boats were not her preferred mode of travel. The constant bump and sway, the ever-shifting altitudes - all of it coalesced into motion sickness passed off under the guise of a headache. She would never confirm nor deny her susceptibility, of course, but the woman knew that people tended to make their judgments either way. If she could spend the majority of her time on this voyage as she had her last - that is, out in the open air of the ship's deck - she'd be fine. If not - well, Rakhari figured she'd deal with that when the situation arose. For now, she'd have to be content with not missing the ship amidst her earlier daydreaming.

It was as the woman leaned over the railing to catch a closer glimpse at the water, however, that movement out of the corner of her eye caught her attention. Head tilting, she watched as a small group of males boarded the vessel. There was something urgent and jittery in the actions of the older two, something that caught her eye and refused to let go. Nevertheless, as the water-bound vessel lurched into motion, it was the younger of the three she fixed with a strange look. In a moment she would later blame on her oncoming nausea and desire to return home, Rakhari straightened, opened her mouth, and spoke. "If you're that unstable, kid, you might want to stay below deck. Hate to see you fall overboard."

Interacting with: Susanoo Susanoo Sentient Tree Sentient Tree Princept Princept || In relative proximity to: Same

Kana HuangDon't mess with me, I know Kung Fu.

Kana grunted as her arms worked in unison, her feet pushed down into the small row boat as she continued to propel herself through the water. Her time spent at the Southern Air Temple had been enlightening and sobering. She was convinced there was no one like her anymore after walking the long halls...alone, for a while. “Stay, I said, don't travel anymore maybe an air bender will show up at the temple.” She muttered under her breath to herself, the only thing listening to her were the waves lapping at the small craft and the salt air that burned her nose. She had survived in solitude for a little less than a year with the occasional nomadic group passing by keeping her aware of the hell the fire nation was wrecking upon the Earth Kingdom and Water Tribes. No other air bender had passed through the runes that once housed hundreds of air monks during her stay there and that's why she was heading back to the Earth Kingdom, to do something about it.

She let out a long breath of air and let go of her paddles that locked into place. She was grateful for the craft but, “I would kill for an air bison right now...” She looked up to the ever changing sky watching the creatures fly pass overhead, where she should be. As she was, managing flight without any assisted gear was nearly impossible. She had attempted jumping off of cliffs and had managed to float herself relatively safely to the ground... The thought made her instinctively rub her back which was normally how she landed. She looked around to the crystal blue waters that surrounded her, not a thing in si...wait. Kana's neck was strained as she leaned back on the palms, her messy hair brushing the back of the boat. Her light blue eyes did not deceive her, she snapped her head back up and turned around so she could get a look at the ship. Large, but not heavily armored it must have been a supply ship for the fire nation. She clicked her tongue on the back of her teeth thinking... She closed her eyes a moment then opened them to see the ship was closer and heading her way. “Uh.” She flipped to her rowing position and grabbed the paddles and began to paddle like her life depended on it swerving to the left outside of the ship's path. The waves from the ship as it passed by splashed water into her boat, which was already poorly constructed, and she made a rash decision.

She took a deep breath of air and reached up as if grabbing onto the side of the ship, she jumped off her rather empty row boat as it flipped over. She scrambled as her hands brushed against metal. “think light, think light...” Her mantra went as she placed a hand under her focusing on creating a gust, her jump off her little row boat gave her some lift but not enough to get her up. Her feet pushed up against the wall of the ship. With sheer willpower, she somehow managed to get the tips of her fingers on some of the decorative metal embellishments. The first hurdle accomplished. She hung there for a few moments as both hands wrapped around the decorations. She swung her body building momentum and praying her good luck wouldn't run out now as she pushed up and off the side of the ship. She reached out to grab onto the ships ledge to pull herself over. Once she got there, her next step would be not being found...who knows if THAT would even pan out. Without much thought, and no other choice, she started to pull herself up onto the ledge.​

(A little off the wall entrance, but hey air benders are weird)

Where: Middle of the Ocean trying to board a fire nation ship. Mood: Trying to be optimistic... Nearby: @Susanoo @Sentient Tree @Princept PeanutLemur PeanutLemur

Once they reached land. Nina got off the boat stretching her arms. "Alright we made out of the swamp! Where to next?" She was already looking around excitedly. She turned around to look at the other two waiting for them to get off the boat.
Polo Polo
(These are the clothes she is wearing now. Ignore the rest of the stuff.)
f2f87a6662b71f27c85f8c271cf7e6d4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back