• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Second Reality (OPEN)

Sentient Tree

What, never seen a sentient, magical tree before?
Earth, Water, Fire, Air

They say the Avatar is the one to keep balance in the world, and the only one who can master the four elements.

The 100 year war was a long, dangerous one. Many battles were won and lost by the different nations, but the enemy everyone feared was the Fire Nation. When the Avatar finally awoke and faced off with Firelord Ozai, he did not win.

No, he didn't. Nobody is sure why or how, but in Avatar state he was killed. After that, the Fire Nation greatly built up their strength and conquered the other nations. They are the only nation left, ruled by a strict leader and harsh laws.

It's been 4 years since the Fire Nation won. Even though the avatar cycle has been broken, hope remains. Talk of uprising and revolution have been spreading across the world, and it is only a matter of time before a second war breaks out.

Last edited:
( ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Shugoki Shugoki PeanutLemur PeanutLemur Princept Princept JayBlue JayBlue Polo Polo animegirl20 animegirl20 Susanoo Susanoo & anybody else)

The sun was bright and the forests of the Fire Nation were peaceful. as usual, or so it seemed, to the man at least. He's been walking for four hours now, across the dirt road that ruined his shoes. He began to smell as sweat built up in his clothing. He wasn't sure if he was walking in circles, but he didn't know if he was making progress or not. His destination was a small village he had seen on a map. It was by the coast, where military ships, big but usually small would come and go, but usually fire-bending troops switching between their new colonies within the Earth Nation. His reason was to sneak onto one of the ships and head to the former Earth Kingdom, where his instincts and thoughts combined suspected the revolutionary forces operated from.

Eventually, Hasho had to stop. He was too tired and his stomach growled annoyingly, adding to the pain his legs were forced to endure. He groaned, feelings of discomfort through his body. When he was about to start walking, right then and there he saw in the distance, a mango tree. Relief and excitement came to Hasho, who ran towards the tree and instantly picked about 5 mangoes. One of them had already been halfway eaten by some animal, but he ate all of them except for the last one, anyways. His stomach's pain stopped but he was still too tired to continue walking. So, he decided to sit by the dirt road and try relaxing, still bothered by his sweaty clothes and the stench it gave off.

Last edited:
News doesn't travel fast to the reserved and obscure foggy swamp so tales of the avatar being defeated was spreading like wildfire and causing all kinds of commotion within the tribe. Emotions were going wild within the members as to the credibility of the tales. Some were in panic mode, others were upset that someone would spread such horrid rumors, and some were irritated about the commotion in general. Ren happened to be part of the crowd that was irritated. The chief soon took charge and called for the commotion to rest. The leader gave a speech about not getting worked on rumors. It was also mentioned that if the rumors were true, that we should prepare for the worst.

It was then decided that a research task force would be formed to confirm the tales. The chief and other highly respected members then left to figure out who would be on task force. Ren decided to get away from the crowd while the decision was being made. He pushed out through the crowd and sat down on a mossy log a few feet from the crowd. Not too much time passed before the decision would be made. The chief got everyone's attention and mentioned that the task force would be made up of 3 people. The first person he announced was Ren. Ren had mixed feelings about this assignment but nonetheless he stood up and thanked the chief for the opportunity and then promptly sat back down while he zoned out people in the background and closed his eyes to think.

Last edited:
Nina stood infront of her father with her arms crossed. She was in her usual attire hair hung doesn't in front covering the her chest and was wearing a lion cloth and had green markings painted on her body and face. She looked at her father quite irritated. "Why can't I go!? I'll be fine I can protect myself you know I can!" He father sighed, "I would feel better if you here with me." She sat down on the ground infront of him. "But-" "I said no! And that's final." She stormed off not saying a word as her father sighed.

Nina was in the background watching as her father began to call out the three that would be going. The first he called was Ren. Well that didn't really surprise her. She'd knew he would pick him. Her father was about to announce the next person but was stopped by one of the other leaders. While everyone waiting, Nina decided she would mess with Ren a bit. She slowly made her way to him then jumped on him from behind. "Boo!" She her wrapped around his neck smiling. "Haha did I scare ya?" Before she could hear his response the Chief called for everyone's attention. "We have made slight change of who we are sending we have decided to...." Her father gaze rested on her. "send Nina." Nina stood up slightly shocked. She didn't think her father change his mind. She respectfully thanked him. Her father gave her a worried smile then continued to announce the last one. She set back down next to Ren. This would be first time she ever left the swamps.
Polo Polo

Still lost in his own mind with thoughts he could feel something approaching him and knew it was time to snap back into reality. Although he wasn't able get his thoughts together before he was startled by Nina's scare. He slightly flinched and rocked forward as she wrapped her hands around his neck. He smiled as he realized who it was. "Would if it make you feel better if I said yes?" He didn't mind her presence, in fact he liked hanging out with her. She also had Respect for her since she is the chief's daughter. He was surprised when the chief allowed Nina to go outside of the swamp but was happy for her as she would get to view the world from a different perspective. Although Ren wasn't sure what they would encounter outside the swamp and was a bit worried.
animegirl20 animegirl20

The third person to be chosen for the task was what would be considered a historian and one of the Chief's most trusted person. He would be necessary for the task in order to ensure all the information brought back would be factual.

"I can't believe he's letting me go. He had told me no before he came to make the announcement. I've always wanted to see what it was like outside the swamp but father was always to scared to let me go. But I can fight and take care of myself now so there's know need for him to worry anymore." She hugged her legs and glanced over at Ren. "So are you alright? You seemed like you were in deep thought before my failed attempt to scare you."
Polo Polo

"It is quite a surprise that he is letting you go, but you do deserve the chance to explore the world. Especially with all the hard work you've put into your training." This situation reminded Ren about his first day setting off from his birthplace to explore the world and a sense of nostalgia sets in. With that, a smile appears on his face and his mood changes from irritated to happy. He then focuses back on Nina respond to her concern. "Yes, I'm alright. I was just thinking about other things but I'm good now. How are you feeling about the tales going around?"
animegirl20 animegirl20

Rokhan Nokosi

Somewhere, on the edge of the Earth Kingdom, a port town was painted red with Fire Nation flags and soldiers. Faster than the blink of an eye, most of the exits by sea had been completely overrun with checkpoints.

A wagon creaked down the main path, which was drowned out by the old man that drove it. He was singing an old tune from his village, and it sounded absolutely terrible.
"Oi. Sena." A much younger man called from the back of the wagon. He leaned out to get a look at the driver. "Would you shut it? I was taking a nap."
The old man stopped and glared at the passenger. He spat in his direction. "Was I disturbin' yer beauty sleep, princess? Grow up. We're 'ere anyways." The cart came to a halt at the end of a large marketplace. The port was only a few steps away. The young passenger hopped off the wagon and breathed in. It had been awhile since he saw the sea.. The old man, Sena, interrupted his daydream by dropping medium sized crates of produce into the younger's arms. "Go 'n load 'em on the ship on dock two. It's Fire Nation, so watch yer tongue."
"Alright, boss." The man hauled the crates over, grunting in relief as he set them down in the hull of the ship. He stepped out and felt eyes on the back of his neck. The young man rubbed his neck and groaned. "Sheesh. It's worse here than out on the farm."
Sena continued to send the young laborer back and forth, loading up the ship. He couldn't help but notice that the supervision had suddenly loosened up. Once the cart had emptied, the young man remained on the ship for a moment to stretch. He felt his bones crackle and finally make that satisfying pop. "Now.. Let's get paid so that I can grab a quick bite." The man turned to leave the hull, but the hatch was closed.
A terrible feeling surged through his stomach.
Now, he could bang on the door and shout, but that would cause a scene. It wouldn't look too good at all, either. On one of his trips, he accidentally dropped the crate and busted it open. Vegetables were scattered and he had to put his satchel down in order to get comfortable carrying the heavy cargo. It looked like he was planning on staying down here, which was incredibly illegal. The man was left to contemplate with his hands covering his face.

Sena sat at the front of the wagon, scratching the large bald spot on his head. He didn't seem to realize or care that his employee was gone. "Bah. Probably ran off 'cause he saw somethin' shiny. Damn idiot. He'll come back later. He always does." The old man alerted the animals and they began to pull the cart back into town.

As the ship pulled out of the port, the man sat down near the mess of veggies and kept his fingers on the stone that hung around his neck. "Oh, Rokhan. What to do.. You've gotten into a pretty weird situation." He thought for a moment, trying to distract himself from the rocking. And the fact that they weren't on solid land anymore. "Alright.." He whispered, picking up a cabbage leaf and ripping it apart. "I just gotta stay on. It's a round trip supply boat, so it has to return to that port town. If I just stay hidden and patient, I'll be back before I know it." He looked to the broken crate. "I have a food supply, but I can't take much. Too suspicious." Rokhan nodded, and crawled over to the bigger crates. He remained there for about two days, keeping himself occupied by reading and recalling some memories from home in silence. He guessed that it would look like meditation to some. He avoided sleep, hearing footsteps that sounded almost too close for comfort at night.

A horn shook him from his power nap, and the latch of the door overhead forced him to hide. A few burly men came down and began to complain about the large mess. They blamed it on the way the ship swayed at some points. A point that the man forgot about was that this entire ship was going to be cleared. Ah, crap. How am I gonna get out of here..? Rokhan thought, and looked to the large crate next to him. A smile spread across his face.
"Just put those over near that building. They're gonna be there for a few days before they're picked up, so just ignore 'em and get the food off before it starts to stink. The ship isn't due to leave until much later tonight." A soldier directed as the burly men wheeled the much larger cargo to the designated space. When it was finally left alone, one of the crates opened slowly. Rokhan crawled out, and pressed himself against the wall. He inched away, then made a break for the forest behind the ports. He didn't know where he was running to, he just needed to get away until nightfall. He didn't want to risk being there any longer. Besides, that wasn't any normal port. It was military. Part of the cargo had been weapons..
Rokhan seemed to miss the main path, where a small village lay, ready to possibly help him back on his feet. But that didn't seem to be happening anytime soon. The man stumbled into a clearing, looking up at an odd tree. "Mangos.." He panted, noticing the shape of the leaves. His exhaustion and hunger caught up with him, forcing his body to the ground.
Rokhan passed out with a large thump.

[ Sentient Tree Sentient Tree ]

Ming sat quietly on her makeshift throne in the resistance hideout, betting a mournful Busco as she looked out as General Hong briefed the rest of the officers. The General and the officers were standing around a table with a map of the earth kingdom, moving wooden troops around. Though Ming was overall leader of the resistance, she could not see the movement on the table or the general or the officers made any signs of her presence. From what Ming could hear from the General, things were not going well. They had some successful attacks but since the resistance founding but the were costly with few fighter falling in the attempts. Not to mention since the attacks the fire nation has been cracking down hard since.

"... The fire nation has raided the hideout in the lower ring and we have yet gotten contact with anyone there. We have to assume they were either taken or killed.. Which means we lost our last bastion in the capital. Combined with the loss of Omashu and the loss of the fool king Bumi we lost our main source of information and resources. We still hold some of the rural provinces the situation is still grave, we need more plans."

Ming frowned at the General's words. Hong called Bumi a fool yet it was Bumi once held the only free city in the Earth Kingdom the last four years and had save many of Hongs missions from disaster. It was said the bumi would take over the resistance if Hong hadnt refused to send aid to Omashu when the fire nation again laid siege of it. It was than when Ming realised that Hong though her savoir and founder of the resistance had no place in the resistance. She would remove him if she had any say. She had ideas and plans to what to do next but every time she spoke Hong had stepped in and told her to wait. It angered her to no end as it reminded her of her father and Long Fang.

"I'm hoping it's not true but....for some reason I get the feeling it is." Once they were done announcing everyone stood and the Chief wanted to meet with the three who were going. She stood up and stretched her arms. "Hey are you sure your ok with leaving cause the last time you did...well.." She was referring to what happened to his tribe. "You know" she saw her father and the historian began to walk over towards them.
Polo Polo

"Yes, I'm going to be fine." Ren stood up as the chief and historian began to walk towards them. He wasn't sure what would happen after they would leave, but he knew that no matter what he would not let his new tribe suffer the same fate. The three on the task force and the chief were soon huddled together to discuss the plans. The chief talked about the main goal was to just gather the correct information to the rumors. He also mentioned that in no way should any of three get involved in any problems with the fire nation. That they should be as discreet as possible to not attract unwanted attention to the tribe. After the plans were made clear ( animegirl20 animegirl20 you can add more info about the plan if you want), the chief ordered the three to pack for the journey and then walked back to the crowd and soon after the historian walked behind him.

Ren looks to Nina, "Well I guess we should be getting ready. Although there isn't much more I need to pack besides a surplus of food." By food he meant preserved berries. "What about you? Have you thought about what you are going to take on the journey?"
animegirl20 animegirl20

There he saw, lying on the ground an exhausted man. It took time for him to react because he was still tired himself, and when he did he got up and approached the man. Once he got a closer look, he knew the man came from the Water tribes. He could tell from the clothing and, stereotypically, his facial features. He saw the man and knew he was hungry or tired.

"Wake up," Hasho eventually spoke up. He spoke again. "Wake up,", but just to be sure the man wasn't dead, he raised up his hand and slapped him across the face, as hard as he could. His hand hurt from the slap and was a bit red. He shook his hand, groaning and looking back at the man in which he thought would wake up from that hard slap.

Princept Princept

Last edited:
"Well let's see...food, water, water for bending, my trusty dagger and um.....I think that it. Can't think of anything else. Well I'm going to go get ready I'll see you later." She took off in a different direction heading to her home. Her father after she walked off walked up to Ren. "Ren there is something else I won't you to do while your out there. I want to know the status of the northern water tribe. To see how everything is holding out. Also.....I told the same thing to our historian and now I'm telling you make sure to watch out for Nina she can be a handful." The moment he said that he caught Nina trying to sneak pass him. "Nina...what are you....Is that my secret stash!?" By that he meant booze. "Ahaha um no?" He crossed arms. "I was just thinking about taking some with us" "Nina?" She took step back. "Nina give it to me." She then took off. "Dang it Nina I'm told for this!" She stop running and turned around. "aw Come pops your no fun." She gave a big grin and took off to go finish packing. The chief slowly turned back around and gave Ren a desperate look. "Please make sure she doesn't get into any trouble." This was probably more comical then anything. "And get that stuff away from her if you can." With that he left to go see just how much she had took.

Nina was now sitting on her favorite tree looking though her bag to make sure she had everything. "Jeez he's such a stick in the mud. Haha he ought to have a little bit more faith in me." She then started humming to herself as she doubled checked her bag.
Polo Polo

Ren waves as Nina walks to her home and then notices the chief walking towards him. "Hi Chief." Ren greets the chief as they are within conversation distance. The chief however gets right to the point. Ren listens carefully to the chief's instructions. Ren is not sure about the interest the chief has with the northern tribe. But considering the destruction of the southern tribe, the chief must be worried about the lives of water benders. No matter the case, Ren nods in agreement to gather information on the northern tribe. He continues listening as he talk about watching out for Nina. "Chief, I will definitely lookout for Nina. Also she has grown in a mature and respe-." He stops as the chief catches Nina trying to steal his booze. The turn in tone of situation from serious to humorous catches Ren off guard and he almost burst out in laughter. Ren couldn't finish his sentence and didn't intend to now and the chief had walked away anyway after his last instructions. Ren walks away in the other direction and laughs to himself.

He didn't see Nina around but knew exactly where she would be. He gathers the last of his things and heads towards Nina's location still smiling from the whole situation. He was stopped by a few people on his way to Nina thanking him for going on the quest and offering him food. He gladly accepts what is offered and finally gets through tribe members to reach Nina. He glances up and sees Nina's feet dangling from the tree. "That was quite a scene you made out there, huh?" He says still smiling.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Nina looked down from the tree seeing Ren smiling up at her. "I don't know what your talking about." She said smiling. "If your here to try to come take it then forget it. It ain't happening. I stole this fair and square." She said joking. She then grew quiet thinking for a moment. She had been wondering if she should get some new clothes. The people who sometimes found themselves in the foggy swamps the women were dressed differently then she was plus when the men saw her they tend go red in the face. She remember Ren slightly freaking out when she first met him."....father did say that this was consider not acceptable....hey Ren catch!" She tossed her stuff down at him then jumped down from the tree. "Hey Ren you changing before you leave?"
Polo Polo

"Don't worry. I'm not going to take it from you. You are at the age to make your own decisions. But I am going to intervene if you make dumb decisions, though." Ren says with laughter. While in his mind he is thinking Whether the rumors are true or not the booze will either be used to celebrate the falseness of the tales or grim possibility of them being true. "But come down here so we can figure out a game plan. Before he could finish he sees the bag falling down towards him. With quick hand gestures a vine whips out and wraps around the bag and it is safely delivered to Ren. He holds the bag in his hand carefully to not damage anything inside and then Nina jumps downs near him. "Hmm, I didn't think about changing. However, considering the only different type of clothes I have are from the southern water tribe, I think these clothes will be better for me to wear. Besides, one of goals is to be seen as little as possible." He places the bag over his shoulder to get ready for the walk back to the tribe to eventually set off. "Were you thinking of changing?" He asks Nina.
animegirl20 animegirl20

Nina started following him. "Well father said if I was to ever leave the swamps that would have to. He said my lack of a top would be a problem. Though I don't know what he expects me to wear. I don't have anything else." She stopped walking when she heard some kids calling her name. "Nina!" They came running up to her. "Can we play one more time before you leave?" She put her stuff down. "Sure we can! You guys wanna play the swamp monster game right?" The kids nodded. "Aright better run before the vines get ya!" She went chasing after them leaving her stuff behind.

Her father was close by speaking to the historian.
Polo Polo

Ikka
--------
Fire Nation

It was a nice breeze outside where ikka was, he was still recoverin from the recent leg injury he had when he was tangled with some other fire benders during training. The ocean was a nice sight to see where his house was, and a few miles down from the fire lords domain. His light brown, long hair swayed back and, forth with the breeze as he had warm tea in his hand. He was surely thinking about something. A young man, about two inches taller than him knocked on the already opened door. "May I join you ikka?" he kindly asked, awaiting for an answer after ikka took a sip of his tea. "You can come in tai" he said. The young male made his way next to ikka, as they both gazed upon the ocean. Beyond the ocean was a mountain that many venture off to other villages, the fire nation became more secured over the years especially prisoners even deadlier ones are locked up in underground prisons in. Each of the nation.

"You shouldn't be standing so much, you're still weak from last time. You should do more resting" Once those words came out of tai, ikka took out his sword and quickly pointed the point of it to his chin. "At any moment their could be an avatar born. And a team assemble to protect that avatar, I don't have time to rest before the avatar can make his/her first move. This era I want to claim the avatar as my own, and hold fame, and show how fearsome the fire nation is. We've proved it to the earth kingdom, and we can do it again." Tai felt the blade getting hot. "Umm I-ikka can you calm down, you're starting t-to catch the sword on fire.

Ikka giggled, and scratched his head, as he put the blade back in his sheath where it was in his dress. "My bad" he said with a smile. Tai felt weirded out, but pushed the feeling aside. "Hey ikka, ever thought about your future?" tai asked. "My future? I'm not quite sure, but I'll let you know in the mean time." he says.

Ikka looked at tai for a second, and admired him for a little bit. Tai blushed and slightly looked away. "Tai do me a favor, I want you to find a way for me to venture off for a bit away from the fire nation. I want to get a head start, I already know what path to take. A member of the fire nation had took a path to the mountains which is a journey." He explained. Tai looked at him crazy, but calmed down. "I swear you owe me if this plays out good. You know fire Lord shuni doesn't want you out and about until you're at a decent age, he cares for your safety." Tai said in a concerned tone.

" I don't care, I'm going, and I'm going to look for that avatar if it exist that is. And I'll owe you with love like I always do" He says, as he grabbed tai's hand. Once that was over he began to get ready to start his life out of the fire nation, tai as well got ready to arrange things. This'll take time, and stealth for ikka to successfully get out of the fire nation.

"I am sure that your father could get some of the tribes-people to make some clothing for you before we head out." Following her lead, Ren stops walking as the kids approaching while calling out her name. She runs off with the kids before Ren could continue the conversation. He decides to pick up her stuff and walk towards the chief and historian. "Hello there chief. Has there been a decision on when we will be heading out? Also, there is the matter of Nina's clothing. She mentioned that you would like for her to wear appropriate clothing if she was ever to head out of the village." He looks at the chief waiting for a response.
animegirl20 animegirl20

e5544b93334d8e93c40900b4a59984cba103d18d_hq.jpg

Last edited:
Rokhan Nokosi

"Wake up already! You have to our chores today, remember?! The rest of us has to go train."
A little voice echoed through his head. Rokhan had started to come to before the hit, but just barely. He was about to drift again when a sharp pain forced a long groan to pour from his lungs. His eyes quickly opened when the sting finally made it to his cheek. The water bender hissed and rubbed the area with his hand.
"What the.." Rokhan rested his glare on whom he assumed was the one who struck him. "What was that for..? Dammit.." He closed his eyes for a moment, trying to recollect his thoughts. The bender suddenly sat up and felt around for his bag. Luckily, it remained untouched. The quick move had forced Rokhan back to the ground, hands on his aching forehead. "Thanks for.. well, hitting me. And not running off with my stuff."

He was glad to see the man was still alive. "To be honest, I was thinking about stealing your stuff but you weren't dead." He looked forward at the road. "So, what's a Water tribesmen doing in the Fire Nation? If you are, sorry about the war and all... Are you headed to the port too?" Hasho saw the man was hungry. "Oh, here." He pulled out an extra mango which he was planning to save.

The man handed the fresh, nearly untouched fruit to Rokhan. He stared down the dirt road once again, and saw there was a brighter light at the end of the thick forest. Likely where the port was, and it was only about 25 minutes away at a normal walking speed. "So, pal, what's your name? I'm Hasho, I come from a village deep in these lands." He put his hand out to shake.

Princept Princept

Rokhan Nokosi

The older took the mango, running his thumb over the skin. It was perfect. Untouched by human hands. He wished he could add this into his plant encyclopedia. Ah well.
He took a bite into the fruit and hummed in thanks. He took another bite, and said his name with his mouth full. "Sorry- Name's Rokhan." He straightened up and gladly shook Hasho's hand. "I wasn't planning on taking a short vacation to the Fire Nation. Would you believe me if I told you that I got here by accident?" Rokhan laughed, but it didn't sound very enthusiastic. He quickly finished, and threw the core near the tree. "I don't recommend going to the ports yet. Crawling with soldiers. I barely escaped."

Rakhari TaipanPort Village on the edge of the Fire Nation

With her back to the forest bordering the port village she’d called home over the past few weeks, Rakhari found her mind awash with contemplation and concern. Although the rain, which had spawned during the night without warning, had long since passed, the air was still tepid and close. Her clothes, made for comfort in the previous Earth Kingdom’s milder climate, stuck to the surface of her skin even as the fine strands of her hair prickled along the nape of her neck. From her hilltop perch, the woman observed the town’s villagers as they went about their daily routines with absentminded awareness.

The pattern of movement was one she'd learned to grow accustomed to over the tenure of her stay in the Fire Nation's mainland, though familiarity should never be confused with respect or care. Rakhari did not particularly care for these people after all; so what if they were Fire Nation born and bred like her? Her venture west had been for business, nothing more. With the promise of her return home on the horizon, she no longer felt the need to ingrain herself in her countrymen's ways and outrageous beliefs. Her presence, alone, on the hill that bordered the village was proof enough of that. The effort was taxing, after all, and the woman didn't need more reminders of being a stranger in her own land. Her aunt had done a fine enough job of that.

Interacting with: N/A || In relative proximity to: Sentient Tree Sentient Tree Princept Princept

"Ah, you're trying to leave too. Y'know, I was headed to the Earth Kingdoms in search of the revolutionaries. Rumor has it that they're planning an uprising." Hasho then turned back to the man, the light from the sun blurring his vision. He put his hand over his head, narrowing his eyes. "I know a way to get onto one of the boats. One of them heads to the Earth Kingdoms, and I'm not sure about the other ones, but I know one of them leads to the South pole."

Hasho looked back towards the town. He saw soldiers crawl around and villagers buying stuff from merchant boats, which were nothing compared to the larger military boats. "My plan is to steal a uniform and fake as guards. When the boats arrive at the destined locations, we get out as soon as possible. You wanna come with me to the Earth Kingdom, Rokhan, was it?" He looked at Rokhan and awaited a reply, feeling energetic to begin his journey to the Earth Kingdoms.

Princept Princept PeanutLemur PeanutLemur

Last edited:
Rokhan Nokosi

"Revolutionaries..?" Rokhan echoed, crossing his legs and looking further into the forest, opposite the village. He looked to Hasho, raising a brow. "That's a little over the top for simply just sneaking on.. But, considering the options, I suppose I could join you. My home is really in the Earth Kingdom, anyways," The bender, using the trunk of the tree to help him balance, stood up. "Not the South Pole." There seemed to be a bit of bite laced within those words.
After dusting himself off and picking the excess straw and sticks from his hair, Rokhan smoothed it back and tied it into his usual style. He removed the fuzzed hood from his clothes and placed it inside his satchel. Standing out a little less helped. It was fairly warm here, as well.
"Now.. What's this talk about revolution? That didn't exactly work out the last time." Rokhan crossed his arms.

[ Sentient Tree Sentient Tree PeanutLemur PeanutLemur ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back