• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Avatar: The Last Airbender... kind of

Lady Warlock

Anime RN
Hi there!

I have recently come across a brilliant idea for an ATLA fanfiction that would follow the story of a young firebender born in the fire nation colonies during the time between ATLA and TLOK during the time that Republic City was being built. However, I have neither the time nor the motivation to actually write a fanfiction and I have come to realize that roleplaying is so much more interesting!

I imagine that she would encounter a friend (although I would be willing to turn it into a pairing if anyone was interested) and then we can write all kinds of adventures and try to figure out what the world was like during the time between the two wonderful series.

A few ground rules: I would like someone who can post once a week at minimum and who can write posts of a decent length (3+ paragraphs minimum). If this would turn into a pairing, I can only write a heterosexual pairing. I've tried writing others and it just doesn't work for me.

Um... I think that's all I have to go off of right now. Let me know if you are interested!!

Sincerely,

DaughterofAthena (You can just call me Siren.)

I'm a die-hard ATLA and LOK fan! I'd be happy to do this rp with you. maybe we can discuss this more over pm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back