• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: The Four Benders

Setting Sun

As beautiful as the eye can see
[class name=paper] font-size: 20px; width: 50%; height: 80%; margin: 0 auto; padding: 6px 5px 4px 42px; position: relative; color: #444; line-height: 20px; border: 1px solid #d2d2d2; background: #fff; background: -webkit-gradient(linear, 0 0, 0 100%, from(#d9eaf3), color-stop(4%, #fff)) 0 4px; background: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; background: -moz-linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; background: -ms-linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; background: -o-linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; background: linear-gradient(top, #d9eaf3 0%, #fff 8%) 0 4px; -webkit-background-size: 100% 20px; -moz-background-size: 100% 20px; -ms-background-size: 100% 20px; -o-background-size: 100% 20px; background-size: 100% 20px; -webkit-border-radius: 3px; -moz-border-radius: 3px; border-radius: 3px; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.07); -moz-box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.07); box-shadow: 0 1px 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.07); width: 816px; height: 1056px; [/class] [class name=edge] content: ''; position: absolute; width: 4px; top: 0; left: 30px; bottom: 0; border: 1px solid; border-color: transparent #efe4e4; [/class] [class name=text] display: block; width: 94%; margin: 0 auto; padding: 3.8% 3%; border: none; outline: none; height: 94%; background: transparent; line-height: 20px; margin-top: -25px; [/class] [class name=header] background-color: #FFF; min-height: 100px; margin-left: -42px; margin-top: -4px; [/class]
[div class=paper][div class=edge][/div][div class=header][/div][div class=text] Introduction

Hello guys, and thanks so much for looking at this forum! My name is Oliver Queen, but feel free to call me Oli! I am a very happy female who is always up for some rps! I recently took about a year off to focus on school, but then there was a gap in my life. A gap that can only be filled up by writing! I love writing, and obviously you do too if you're looking at this thread! So let me stop wasting your time with this jibber jabber and get on to the rest!

The Plot

The avatar has looked over the nations for hundreds of years. They have kept the balance in the world and without them, the world would be in chaos. Only the avatar masters all four elements including fire, earth, water, and air. The last avatar was a water bender, but she hasn't been around for years. And now, the Earth is going into turmoil, and if something isn't done then the nations will destroy themselves as well as each other. Who can save the world now? The connection to the spirit world is hanging on a thread, and the last avatar visits for people in a dream where she tells them their destiny. 'The spirit world is no longer apart of this world. It is up to you to save the world now.' Four benders are given the gift to be able to master their element to the fullest extent, including things included with it. There is no more avatar, so will they be able to save the world before it is too late? Will they master their bending in time?

What I want in this RP

- Semi Lit-Literate (at least one paragraph per response or six sentences)
- A bit of experience (No newcomers who don't know too much yet)
- Activeness (If you know you can't be active then this rp isn't for you. A reply one a day is required)
- Creativeness (I won't be coming up with all of the ideas, and I like to elaborate with others)
- Be Friendly (Not mandatory, but I do like making new friends and getting to know others)

- Be at least 16 (I don't need to know your exact age, but in case things get intense, I want to make sure)
- Have Fun and release steam (Isn't that why we're all here?)

How To Sign Up

1) Make sure you fit the requirements
2) Fill out the following form of your character
3) Send me a writing form through message

4) I will be picking the three best people to fit sometime on Sunday and will let you know!

[/div]
[/div]
[div class=paper][div class=text]

The Form

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Anything more to add:

Even if someone has already entered with the bending type you want to use, it's fine! Enter what you want, and I will pick from there. If there's a conflict among players who have made it in then we will talk then! I wish everyone the best luck and can't wait to meet you all!

[/div][/div]​
[div class=paper][div class=text]
[/div][/div]

I'm interested because Avatar but I can't read the post. if possible, could you put up a mobile friendly version? It's fine if you can't though, as I'll just have to wait until I'm around a PC.

Are you still looking for applicants? I wasn't sure if you meant last Sunday or the Sunday coming ^^

The last avatar was water bender...does that mean your useing the lore from legend of Korea?
I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but if I am correct then I'd like to say yes, Korra was the last bender.

oww...Always up for something avatar related.
Great! Feel free to send me an example of your writing!

I'm interested because Avatar but I can't read the post. if possible, could you put up a mobile friendly version? It's fine if you can't though, as I'll just have to wait until I'm around a PC.
I'm so sorry, but I have no idea how to make a mobile friendly! Feel free to message me, and I'll tell you what it says.

Are you still looking for applicants? I wasn't sure if you meant last Sunday or the Sunday coming ^^
I sure am! Feel free to send me a writing example!

Sure is! Feel free to send me a writing example!

I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but if I am correct then I'd like to say yes, Korra was the last bender.

I'm so sorry, but I have no idea how to make a mobile friendly! Feel free to message me, and I'll tell you what it says.

Here or in a pm?

I’m asking if your including the lore from legend of Korra.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back