• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: The Fall of Korra

Which idea do you like most?

• Season 1? Amon's Victory?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 2? The Age of Vaatu?

• Season 3? Anarchy?

• Season 4? The second Earth War?

• Total voters

Allcure

The One and Only
Okay so I'm craving some sort of Avatar RP but also something with a gritty twist. I'm looking for around 4-6 people for this RP and whilst I won't set and pre-requisites I want a varied group in any scenario. The idea is that the story picks up after one of the seasons of Legend of Korra where the Avatar has failed:

Season 1: Amon succeeds in removing the Avatar's powers and she is now kept imprisoned, unaware of her ability to energy bend. The Equalist revolution has taken over Republic city and rippled outwards causing uprisings across all three other nations. Only small pockets of resistance remain to fight this new steam punk styled totalitarian regime. Our story will follow a small band of rebels and their attempts to free Korra and return her to the North pole, the main base of the resistance. For the sake of not overloading this idea we'll delay Harmonic Convergence for a couple years.

Season 2: Unalaq bonds with Vaatu and ushers in a new age of darkness. Hordes of evil spirits roam the new apocalyptic world overseen by Vaatu, gloating over his victory. The few remnants of humanity roam the landscape never able to stay still for too long. Our story picks up a dozen or so years later with a band of travellers who have stumbled upon the new Avatar, miraculously reincarnated. The Avatar must undergo intense training before the Dark Avatar discovers their existence and crushes the group beneath his heel.

Season 3: Zaheer and the Red Lotus succeed in their plans killing the Avatar and ending the Avatar cycle permanently. Anarchy spreads as the governing bodies of each nation are assassinated. The world evolves into a Mad Max-esque land where it is kill or be killed. Our story picks up on a band of travelling mercenaries who hear rumours of a new nation being formed from the rubble of the fire nation. All deciding it was about time to settle down they must journey across the world to reach their new home, but once they get there they find the Red Lotus has heard of the city too, and they aren't awfully fond of cities.

Season 4: Kuvira conquers Republic city and kills the Avatar. Content to stop her advance she begins to solidify her empire, however the rest of the world aren't as happy. A new war errupts from the ashes of the old with the full force of the remaining nations utilising their armies to defeat Kuvira and avenge Korra's death. Our story picks up within one of Kuvira's re-education camps where our characters will stage an escape and make their way out of Earth Empire territory before joining up with the united forces of the other nations to take back the Earth Kingdom.

Any takers?

Was always in treated in doing something like season 1 though 4 would be interesting as well. However I would participate in any of these four.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love a good Avatar roleplay! Count me interested as well. Option 4 appeals to me the most, but option 1 looks like it has potential for lots of conflict as well. So if either of those ideas take off, please let me know! I'd love to contribute!

Hi! Hope you don't mind me hopping in as well! Honestly all of them seem like they'd be awesome to do, but to me, 2 and 4 seem pretty interesting.

Well just looking at the results of the poll there is an overwhelming majority. Looks like we'll be going with Season 4's alternate ending :)

I'll try and get the thread up in the next hour or so :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back