• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: The birth of the new world [Closed]

I hath been forgotten. QAQ I meant to post sooner, but looks like every role is taken anyway. Maybe next time..​

Quick question I can't believe i didng yhink of it esrlier: current avatar is the second or first avatar after Korra? We are taking about a 70 year gab here.

Well there were 70 years between Aang and Korra so probably the earth avatar would be next is my assumption for the world to have gone essentially to hell.

Quick question I can't believe i didng yhink of it esrlier: current avatar is the second or first avatar after Korra? We are taking about a 70 year gab here.

Well there were 70 years between Aang and Korra so probably the earth avatar would be next is my assumption for the world to have gone essentially to hell.

Actually the Avatar reincarnates immediately after the current Avatar passes as shown when we see Aang being born as soon as Avatar Roku dies in the Volcano. The Earth Avatar would be born right after Korra died, so the current Avatar should be a Fire Bender (assuming the previous one died early)

I happened to be reading so I thought I might as well try to help out.

Actually the Avatar reincarnates immediately after the current Avatar passes as shown when we see Aang being born as soon as Avatar Roku dies in the Volcano. The Earth Avatar would be born right after Korra died, so the current Avatar should be a Fire Bender (assuming the previous one died early)

I happened to be reading so I thought I might as well try to help out.
That is my thinking now which is a pity since I have to rethink my character if so.

That is my thinking now which is a pity since I have to rethink my character if so.
If you all read the intro correctly, after Korra died, no new benders were born, that means also no avatar was born.

The current benders got their benders just like all other Air benders in the Korra series did except for the Tenzin family ofcourse

Oh, I guess I could have looked on the first page but yes it says 70 years since Korra. Haven't been sleeping well so it's making my brain slow.

If you all read the intro correctly, after Korra died, no new benders were born, that means also no avatar was born.

The current benders got their benders just like all other Air benders in the Korra series did except for the Tenzin family ofcourse
Ah of course.
Oh, I guess I could have looked on the first page but yes it says 70 years since Korra. Haven't been sleeping well so it's making my brain slow.
Likewise was sheepish when I asked.

oh i am sorry i haven't responded. It is the first after korra, but she died 70 years ago (when our timeline starts), and you can chose wether you would like to have them be a fire, air...! :D

guys, i need everyones characters, because if you don't submit just a little bit, i will open this back up and let others take your spots! :D i am sorry it is just i really want this to work! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back