• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Avatar Legends: Ash & Steel OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
for the small amount of time i was with you guys i had fun, its just that life and the amount of rps im in are taking a toll on my health [mainly sleep schedule which already is bad with barely 3 hours a day so yeah]

for the small amount of time i was with you guys i had fun, its just that life and the amount of rps im in are taking a toll on my health [mainly sleep schedule which already is bad with barely 3 hours a day so yeah]
Dang. Alright, you try and get some rest now.

although most of the lack of sleep is from insomnia which i got from an early age so not much cut into it but it still just takes a toll especially since sleeping meds don't work on me like they should

Megilagor Megilagor Life happens, sorry to see you go, it was nice writing with you.

jaydude jaydude Do you still want to continue with just the two PCs?

you could do with Hayase whatever you want. kill him off or make him an npc.

Question, jaydude jaydude how far into the Hundred Year War is this? Is this early in the war? Is this later right before Aang appeared? Somewhere in between?

I was thinking if its late the war, which I think it is, Duanmu would have been born during wartime and his upbringing would have been different than it would have been if he had been born before the war started.

No offense, but I am leaning toward moving on to other things here, I am a Powered By The Apocalypse fanboy through and through but this particular system is not translating well for me on a play by post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back