• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Avatar: Equalist City

ThatGuyWithSouvlaki

Lucky Laki Malakis
Hey all you lovely men, women, intelligent animals, aliens, inter-dimensional monsters.

equalists-insigna_7815.jpg

Tried the idea a while back with limited success and i decide to try it again. Of course the is an avatar series based in an alternate legend of Korra timeline particularly season 1 with eventual nods to other seasons dependent on how things go. In essence the Equelist have succeeded in the take over Republic city and have moved to the rest of United republic of nations and are now trying to weave their influence to other nations. The nation is now a police state with benders and benders supporter are rounded up and taken to internment camps to have their bending removed or made to work with most never been seen again. Equalist member hold a position of power while others barely stay a float. The bounty of bringing in benders is high with people accusing others left right and center either due to mere suspicion or something more sinister. Resistance movements of both probenders and anti equalist are said to exist but neither our powerful or keen to work with one and other. What of the avatar and her teams? Their current status is unknown, some think they left the county to lick their wounds and regroup while other thinks they are either captured or killed. Either way they are not in the position to help. How are you gonna survive in this new equalist world?

Drop me a line here or PM if your interested and have suggestion. There may even be a cookie in it for you if you join... If i dont get to them first that is. I have a dozen sorry eleven ten left.

I'm in too, just curious, who are we? Are we the avatar and the team, or are we people in the camps? Or is it more broad, so we can kind of choose where we want to be?

[QUOTE="Anno Bane]I'm in too, just curious, who are we? Are we the avatar and the team, or are we people in the camps? Or is it more broad, so we can kind of choose where we want to be?

[/QUOTE]
My intention was to leave it broad, no avatar just different sort of people trying to get by. Maybe in camp, equalist or rebel whatever. Though I am up for suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back