• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Autumn Nights -- A search [Closed]

Klhoine

The Evolution Pokemon

tumblr_inline_o54ffcpyLB1tat2xb_500.gif

» Welcome Friends 

Hey friends, I'm Nico. This is my search for potential awesome partners! I'm quite nice and I don't bite so don't be scared to talk to me. ^w^

A few things about myself is that I'm aspiring author, who writes fanfics and original stories in her free time.

Unfortunately I'm unemployed and I haven't started college yet. So most of my time I'm free. 
I mainly write about 3+ paragraphs on a good day, I RP anything really, 
I can RP characters of any orientation, gender, race and appearance. 

Let me list my rules now. *Cue groans*

» Rules
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif
 Please use details, I cannot work with one lines. I'm sorry if you use them, we wont work out as partners. As that is said, I'm only looking for partners that can write a good amount.

I like to talk and plan with my partners, so please be willing to do so as well. ^^

Be nice to me and I'll be nice to you. Kindness is a virtue, right?

Follow all RPN rules. No one needs to get in trouble, so fade-to-black applies.

If you've read my rules put 'Nico Nico Nii' in your post.

Make your characters creative. So no perfect characters, with no flaws. Pretty much no Mary Sues or Gary Stus. 
 Do not, I repeat do not control my character. I don't care if you want to do it to move the story along. I will drop you like a hot cake, It's a huge pet peeve of mine.
 Also, If you are wanting to RP with me give me an example of your writing. As well as telling me what you wish to RP, what gender as well.

flower_divider_i_by_ladymidnightsolace-d8j7kfq.png

» Key

♡ | Craving
Bold | Preferred Role

--

FANDOMS 

Percy Jackson ♡
Harry Potter ♡

X-Men

Pokemon ♡

Digimon
Creepypasta

Tokyo Ghoul
Sword Art Online
Shugo Chara
Durarara

Rise of the Guardians

Five Nights at Freddy's

✫ ORIGINALS

Slice of Life

Youtuber x Youtuber
Idol x Idol
Cyber Cop x Hacker
Brother/Sister x Brother/Sister
Teacher x Student
Explorer x Explorer
Serial Killer x Serial Killer
Royalty x Royalty/Commoner/Knight

Fantasy
Vampire x Human/Fledgling
Human x Yokai
Werewolf x Werewolf
Familiar x Witch/Wizard
Magical Boy/Girl x Magical Boy/Girl
Neko x Neko
Dragon Shifter x Dragon Shifter
Supernatural Hunter x Supernatural Hunter

Sci-Fi

VMMORPG Player x VMMORPG Player
Scientist x Experiment 
Dystopia Rebellion Members
Space Pirates

Last edited by a moderator:
Jó napot kívánok as my family would say. It is a pleasure to meet you Ms. Nico. As you requested "Nico, Nico, Nii". I would very much like to try your Dragon Shifters pairing. That would be excellent. To comply again with your request I offer you a fact. In the language of my family you'd be referred to as Nico. That's Nico-nee. I thought that would be an interesting thing to share.

Jó napot kívánok as my family would say. It is a pleasure to meet you Ms. Nico. As you requested "Nico, Nico, Nii". I would very much like to try your Dragon Shifters pairing. That would be excellent. To comply again with your request I offer you a fact. In the language of my family you'd be referred to as Nico. That's Nico-nee. I thought that would be an interesting thing to share.

That is an interesting fact c:

If you would like to PM me and tell me which gender paring you'd like to play and we can plan further. That would be wonderful ^^

Sorry for responding to this twice. Something odd happened to my first response, and everything I said besides my writing examples was deleted. I suppose maybe I shouldn't do that for now. However, what I said is that I have an interest in three of your suggested pairings. The Familiar x Witch/Wizard is always adorable but also heartbreaking. I'm also interested in the Magical Boy/Girl shenanigans simply because I've never done it before. I also have a Dragon-Shifter character that I seem to be obsessed with using, so that's a thing.

I also said something about the 'Nico Nico Nii' thing, but I can't remember what it was now.

Nico Nico Nii

I would be interested in being your rp partner. I am also looking for someone I can share ideas with and I want the roleplay to almost come alive. I am not an aspiring writer but writing and cooking are the two things in  the world I can relax to.

As for the stuff you are wanting to do the pokemon one has premise and so does the percy jackson.

As for the plots you listed I am interested in the teacher x student and brother x sister ideas for slice of life because they seem the most interesting. As for the fantasy the only idea I do not like is neko x neko. Well not like is the wrong term. I just do not feel like I would be the best partner for that roleplay because I have no experience with it.

I hope to hear from you soon :)

oh wow, this is very pretty!! and your ideas are all so lovely, oh my gosh!! <33

if you're still open, i'd love to take a female role in human x yokai (:

p.s -- nico nico nii, if you're still open and interested in this pairing, let me know and i can pm you with a sample asap~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back