• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Autistic Oc

BadMasterYouJerk

Kankri Appr9ved! (:B
Hello all! I return from my long venture at work and school, and I'm searching for a new rp buddy! My oc is autistic, has an abusive past, and is really curious and innocent all around. I'd love it if someone found him on the street corner or was a police man to save him from his current situation. Ive even picked out a few situations to put your character in! If you dont see anything you like, message me and we can work something out.

Police man/ SVU detective. (meaning special victims unite, which covers most of sexual abuse, child abuse and elderly abuse.))

Gang member

Friend at school

Street vender

Off duty cop

Taxi driver

So on so forth, if you aren't okay with some of these, please dont message me to complain. I'd also like the setting to be around new York? Thank you!!

Sent from my Aspire SW5-011 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back