• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Aurora's Garden

EricSings

I'd rather be in the jungle. <3
Links: CHARACTER FORMS <3

A magic woman amongst sprite life has been tending her ultimate garden. Seven flowers, all of which have powerful essence embed in their petals. Each sprite has loved them, and personal qualities determine the essence of the flower. Powers manifest, and these flowers are ready to be picked.

Seven friends take a journey through the Oregon forest, and deep within they stumble upon the woman. Her home is of peace, and animals hide behind the many trees. They sense power upon the petals, and fate brings the flowers our characters.

Aurora grants them the privilege, and embarks elsewhere.

~*~*~*~
We can either choose the powers ourselves, OR

Shadow Manipulation
Light Manipulation
Water
Fire
Earth
Wind
Charm (a special ability, he is my character~)

~*~*~*~

Power is bestowed. Let's go!

EEP. I am here to discuss ideas, and as always, enforce RPNation rules.

Last edited:
eh it is kind of.... not that defining right now, but it can be?

Best Buy trips to post on rpnation are lifeeeeeee

dancing-starlight dancing-starlight varda varda @Dictionaddiction Ganymede Apathy Ganymede Apathy The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof

Hi, friends. I am trying to think of something that will be fun, and I am unsure if the whole garden scene seems fun enough to write out.
We can start there, or when they get their powers.

Chance, my character, is going to define marksmanship. His gift is very relationship orientated, and doesn't offer much room for like... a setting with fighting. Haha, he is going to be a fun one, though... for he plays with peoples senses and has many tricks up his sleeve. All in flirtatious fun, usually. :D

Ok. So, does anyone want to discuss any ideas?

I am open for a lot of things, and am going to have Chance finished either today or tomorrow. Yay~

I really hope some of you want to do this one with me. If anything, I feel like this one might be worthwhile. xD

I feel like I was in a group with you before-- I recognize your user but I can't remember where from . . . Anyways this seems interesting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back