• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Auditions (Character Sheet)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

DapperCharmer2.0

The Charming Llama
Hey everyone, welcome to auditions. Glad to see so many people wanted to sign up. So, here's how this is going to work, when I call your name, come up and play me a song with your instrument of choice. Oh, you'll also need to fill out an application. If you're going be in a band with me, I want to know a bit about you. Even drafted up an example and I'm going to give you a taste of that Richard magic.

images

Name: Richard Lockhart
Race: Caucasian
Place of Birth: Australia
Sexuality: Homosexual
Personality: Outgoing/Excitable/Confident
Negative Trait(s): Acts before thinking/Confidence can become arrogance at times
Dislikes: Cockroaches/Coffee/Earrings that stretch the lobe
College Major(if applicable): Creative Writing
Job(if applicable): McGriddle Burgers and Fries
Favourite Genre(s) of Music: Ska/Electro-swing
Instrument: Drums
What got you into music:
As a kid I had a lot of energy. Too much, as my parents said. The councillor at my school suggested drums. When I started playing for the first time, I felt a spark and knew I was born for this. From there I started learning every song I could, especially high energy stuff. My parents were happy I was focussing my energy into a passion that wasn't screaming and running around randomly at 3am, and I was happy that I discovered the joy of playing music.

Song performance:
(I suggest a song that emphasises your instrument, a song that represents your character, or even just a song you think needs more love)

Once you've performed feel free to head to the Green Room (Realistic or Modern - Green Room (OOC)).
Chat with some of your possible band mates and enjoy some pizza. But anyway, time for names:
StorytellerLathos StorytellerLathos
PatriasLover PatriasLover
.sheep.wolf. .sheep.wolf.
Spiderverse Spiderverse

Here, a blank version of the template :D))

Name:
Race:
Place of Birth:
Sexuality:
Personality:
Negative Trait(s):
College Major(if applicable):
Job(if applicable):
Favourite Genre(s) of Music:
Instrument:
What got you into music:

Song performance:

Name: Lottie Day
Race: caucasian, but like-... race is a social construct and is arbitrary anyway
Place of Birth: Sweden (she speaks Swedish)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Personality: always on the move, always humming, fidgeting with a small bracelet on her wrist, always smiling, forcing on a cheery grin no matter how awful she feels
Negative Trait(s): fidgety, talks a lot, not the best control over her emotions, refuses to accept help, isn't over the loss of her father.
Likes: cats (dey fluffy), music, dancing (she's pretty good), cello music, knitting
Dislikes: cats ((she's deathly allergic)), lizards, homophobes.
College Major(if applicable): musical theater, minor in composing
Job(if applicable): Lord of the Burgers, Emperor of the frize... and also works as a
Favorite Genre(s) of Music: Broadway ((which is... basically all genres, from classical to rock to pop))
Instrument: Voice, (classically trained, but does have a good modern sound, range F6-E(flat)3) lyricist as well.
What got you into music: her father was a musician, a cellist, and thanks to this, he was able to secure a place in a decently renowned orchestra, moving them from Sweden to America. she inherited her love for music.
Screenshot 2021-12-05 4.54.27 PM.png

Last edited:
1638663128705.png
(Asher with his natural hair color, pulled into a bun| Made with ArtBreeder)
Name: Asher L. Seymorein
Race: Caucasian
Place of Birth: Scotland
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Stubborn/Hyper/Confident
Negative Trait(s): l o u d, Sailors mouth (Will be censored as needed)
Likes: All kinds of music, sweet food, dying his hair, big dogs, boxing/kick-boxing, bugs, skateboarding
Dislikes: tiny dogs, country music, peer pressure, very salty food, hot weather,
College Major: Cosmetology
Job: Barista/part time theatre cosmetologist
Favorite Genre(s) of Music: Rock (All types), Indie
Instrument: Guitar, Piano, Percussion, Cello
What got you into music:
My father took me to my first concert when I was seven. It was an indie concert, small and slightly janky. But still, I loved it. Ever since, we would go to concerts whenever we could. Soon, I developed a love for Guitar, soon Piano followed. Then, in middle school I joined Chorus. My love only grew from there. I bought a radio, a CD player, and more. My room looked like a studio.

Song performance:
Everybody Loves Me (Youtube)
Everybody Loves Me (Spotify)
(EDIT: Found a better song lol)

Last edited:
tumblr_p5wx9mBY6o1v2c0eeo1_1280.png

Name: Courtney Elizabeth Martin
Gender: Nonbinary (he, she,they, him,her,their, his, hers, and theirs)
Race: French
Place of Birth: France
Personality: caring, Loyal, patience, and etc
Negative Trait(s): sometimes disorganized, sometimes secretive, he is sometimes a workaholic, and etc
Likes: performing music, expressing himself uniquely, meeting new people, and etc
Dislikes: nasty food, having no energy, people changing directions even after tell what to do at first, and etc
College Major(if applicable): Music performance
Job(if applicable): musician & model
Favourite Genre(s) of Music: rock, pop, soul,metal, and etc
Instrument: voice, piano, guitar, drums, and etc
What got you into music: One day when he was home alone, he was walking around at home, and saw that he dad was a musician, who has worked with alot of musicians like Prince, Paul McCartney, Billy Joel, and many others as well. Next, Courtney studied their dad's videos,and even learned from his dad. Also, he learned singing from his mom, and songwriting, music arrangement, and many other things from his parents. Lastly, Courtney has done a song with his parents called, Family Love, and he preforms covers of songs at many different places.

Song performance:

Last edited:
<Insert Image Here That I Will Hopefully Find Soon>
Name: Zachery Luis
Race: Hispanic
Place of Birth: USA
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Personality: Quiet/Reserved/Determined/High Standard
Negative Trait(s): High standard for himself + unconfident = not often being happy with his actions or the result of them :D | Tends to work himself to the point of being unhealthy | Has a hard time communicating with others
Likes: Older music, theatre, clouds, talking with people, birds specifically, the occasional shot of 5 Hour Energy
Dislikes: Rhinos (don't ask), his boss, creeps, Harry Potter (again, don't ask), how he feels after taking 5 Hour Energy
College Major: Business/Accounting (Double Major)
Job: Waiter at a small restaurant near campus
Favorite Genre(s) of Music: Rock/Indie/Alternative
Instrument: Piano (Classical Training), Voice (Self Taught, Tenor), Bass (Beginner)
What got you into music:
I guess it was my parents? I was always interested in music because my dad had a few old albums we would listen to together. One day I asked them if I could learn to play an instrument so they put me in piano classes and that's pretty much what I've practiced since. My piano teacher is great and I've been excelling but I got a little bored so I went back to those old records. It brought back a passion that led me to start to sing and learn a little bit of umm... well bass. I know the whole joke... but I don't know, I just kinda like it. Yeah... So... Anything else?

Song performance:
Spread Your Wings
Spread Your Wings - Piano Only

1639016111243.png
Name: AJ Thompson
Race: Black
Place of Birth: USA
Personality: Excitable, Confident, Empathetic, and Freethinking
Negative Trait(s): Impulsive, Perfectionist, and Superstitious
Likes: Tabletop Games, Card games, Dancing, Programming, and Karaoke
Dislikes: Ghosts, Black Coffee, last minute plans and Thunder (don't ask)
College Major(if applicable): Music Production (Mixing/Mastering Concentration)
Job(if applicable): Cashier of the Local Games Store
Favorite Genre(s) of Music: Lofi, Rap, Rock
Instrument: Traditional Piano, Electric Piano
What got you into music: I actually come from a family of music lovers, with my dad being a classic jazz fan and my mother being a phenomenal Blues singer, I popped out loving music. When I was younger that was shown more in Dancing, but I finding my love when playing on my Gramps' old piano.

Song performance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back