• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom AU Ouran Highschool Host Club || CLOSED

Soulless

REBOOTED ☁
Hello rpers! :3D: As the title states, this will be an AU of the anime/manga Ouran Highschool Host Club.

Characters will be OCs, non-Canon

Some little info:

• About 5-7 Host club members

• All characters in the host club will be guys, so no Haruhi stand-in (I'm sorry for crushing your harem dreams?)

• If you would like to play a female, you are welcome to play students, teachers, school staff, student council, etc. Initially, something interesting will have to lead them to the Host Club. Message me for more info...

• Romance is encouraged! Just remember to keep things chill, balancing it off with comedic relief and such

• I'd like at least one MxM relationship in the Host Club

• I prefer to have this as an ongoing thing so I appreciate having people who are commited to the rp. If you want to join but have concerns about your post activity, pm me.

Please let me know if your interested!

Last edited:
Yes, hi, hello, I, uh, would also like join this RP. Is there a, you know, character sheet prepared already?
I have one prepared for reference and will post it when I get more people interested. However, you are free to begin creating/bbcoding your cs and then add in the required info later? Also, I'm glad you're interested! :closed eyes open smile:

Hello friends! May I join? I got the discord app just for the occasion. XD I’ll let you know now, I’m new to RPNation, but I’m not new to RPing. I solemnly swear not to do one-liners. ??

Hello friends! May I join? I got the discord app just for the occasion. XD I’ll let you know now, I’m new to RPNation, but I’m not new to RPing. I solemnly swear not to do one-liners. ??
Of course! I'll create the server and send you all the link

Last edited:
I haven't seen the anime in forever, but I remember it being one of my favorites. I'd be interested!

Interested! Saw you around for the other one, but it's seeming pretty slow/maybe dying already?? But yeah count me in!

It looks like you're filling up, but if there's space, I'd like to join c':
Hello Sake Sake ! Thank you for being interested ? I have room avaliable for more rpers but I think all spots for host club members are taken. If your still interested in rping as a non-host character, let me know!

i am interested :) Soulless Soulless since no hosts are available i'll rp a non-host oc,does a occult club yandere boi sound fine?? ;) maybe he is obsessed with his LOVE for one of the host members

What rp would be complete without tenticals? Well alot but I'm willing to play a human so I can express my deep enjoyment of ouran host club

oof I’m interested if there’s still room! I’m happy to play a non-host. I have discord as well. ♥️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back