• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings AU of Providence Academy AU

Characters
Here

• Novala Cinder

Novala shook her head. "If you get cold, I'll just keep us warm. This area's going to be a wild party by the time I want to go again, so you'll probably want to dress a little bit in the fashion for partying in this world." The dragon smiled as her feet came to the ground and she set Celeste down. "Do you just want to meet up when the stars are out? Or would you prefer to spend some time together at the party? You don't have to, obviously. I know I'm being a little wild and carefree."

Hope?

Dorm Room

Celeste

nine lives

• Kitesha Harrowfell

“Alright.” The goddess muttered as she looked over at what was once a bench, but now a full-blown stage. Her eyes darting about the space she had to work with as the DJ set up his gear. “Next is the speakers.” Her eyes shown as the DJ’s equipment went from ‘reasonable for a college DJ’ to ‘This is a professional who makes a living off this’. To say the boy in question was surprised would be an understatement. “Told you I’d pay you at the party. You’re welcome for the gift!” She playfully smiled as the guy held a thumbs up to her.

“Next is lights and the zone for noise cancelling.” Kitesha focused her divine energies and suddenly it seemed like flashing lights were everywhere and there was an invisible dome that could be passed through over the entire quad. This party was already getting fully set up and it was looking like it would be a great time. “Looks like you guys got the drinks here just in time.” Kitesha smirked as some guys brought in bottles of water and kitesha had them set them up on a table. “Now let’s work a little godly magic into the mix.” She smirked as what was once a dozen bottles of water into several dozen things of beer, liquor, wine, even a three massive spiked punch bowls. There were still more bottles of water with the guys, but those were for people that didn’t drink alcohol although the party did say bring your own alcohol-free drinks.

Within minutes people were already gathered around enjoying the beats and the sights of this party getting going without much hassle. Taking the stage Kitesha grabbed some people’s attention as she picked up a mic. “Thank you for coming everybody. My name’s Kitesha Harrowfell, your hostess for this evening of fun and recklessness. Now before we truly get this thing kicked off, there’s a few ground rules I have to say. Number one, if the booze starts to run low, come find me, don’t finish it off. Rule two is the same for rule one, but in this case it’s food. Three, if you are gonna be loud and obnoxious stay in the quad, the noise won’t travel. And the last rule for this goddess’ party,” she paused, snapping her fingers and watching as her outfit that was calm and quiet became a flashy dress and her hair changed with it. “Live it up tonight folks because we’re in college! Woo!” As if on que the DJ started playing and the whole quad filled with pounding beats and people rushing off to hit up the free drinks.

Stepping down from the stage, Kitesha started greeting people. She was getting thanks and such from most of them, but Keante was the first two talk more to her than a few obligatory things. “Seems you managed to learn dad’s bubble spell well enough.” Keante rolled his eyes while giving his sister a light nudge.

“I may have practiced it for a few hours before turning the bench into a stage.” She smirked playfully before nudging Keante. “So, meet anybody interesting today?”

“I met a white-haired shrimp that’s supposed to be my soulmate. Jokingly have nicknamed her blanco.”

“Keante….”

“Don’t worry. I’m planning on being nicer to her for now. Geoffrey mentioned I should too. So, here I am.” He motioned to himself. He wasn’t nearly as dressed up as Kitesha would’ve liked, and with a snap of her fingers his outfit took a turn for the better. “Ey!!”

“What? You looked like a hobo. At least now you look like a respectable hobo.”

“Uh-huh. Well, at least you kept to my style.” Keante looked at his reflection in his phone. She knew he couldn’t argue against her sense of fashion. She had been doing it for years at this point.

“Good, now go have fun. Dance, live it up. You know you’re going to be cleaning it up in the wee hours of the morning when people are still going way to hard.”

“I know.” He huffed while walking away. Meanwhile, Kitesha made her way over to the food table and couldn’t help but admiring the wings that were laid out. She snaped her fingers and a plethora of the food appeared, increasing the number to something more fitting for a party this size.

She caught sight of the man of the hour bringing another tray and smiled as he set it down. “Thanks for doing this on such short notice Adriel.” She ran a finger through her hair, pushing it behind her ear. “I can increase the amount of cooked food at a party, but actually cooking it……let’s just say I didn’t get my mother’s home making skills.” She chuckled while conjuring more of the wings from this tray that he brought in. “So, you gonna stick around and have fun? Or are you just going to slip away?” She asked while standing there looking him over and taking in his sense of style.

So much hype!

Dorm

Adriel

nine lives

Last edited:

• f7943c60167b328b30d02f85e630316d.jpg
    Ebbe
    Interation: Vihn ( Like-A-Moss Like-A-Moss )
    Outfit

Hmmmm. Perhaps this is a bit much?” Ebbe asked the reflection that stared back at him within the confines of the mirror. Being a foreigner to this land and having no experience with these kinds of parties Ebbe had spent a good part of the afternoon researching up on what was and what wasn’t appropriate for situations like these. Well it wasn’t just inexperience with this world’s parties, but parties in general. Ebbe had always enjoyed festivals, but those were a very different kind of gathering, he had never been to a true party before. Despite himself he felt a smile creep up onto his face. This wasn’t s something to be nervous about, merely another challenge that had to be overcome. Carefully he gathered the mane of blonde hair that usually fell free to his upper back into a neat ponytail, and grabbed the hair clip that was nearby. He gave the metal a quick glance, his eyes scanning over the elegant eagle, the hardy bear, and the graceful wolf. He smiled at each of the three symbols in turn, and then secured his hair in place with the clip.

On his way out of his room he threw on the black coat that was propped up by the hanger next to the door. It was the final piece to bring the full outfit together, and despite probably not needing it for any practical use, was going to wear it regardless. Taking a seat on the couch he called out to Vihn “You ready?”. Ebbe had been the one to talk Vihn into going, so despite the party most likely having already started, he wasn’t going to leave without the man. After All they had made an agreement of sorts, both would seek out their soulmates, and if it didn’t go well they would drown their sorrows in food and drink together. Not exactly the worst way for one’s first party to go.

Last edited:

• the cook
    mood
    Neutral
    mentions
    Kitesha, Akeem Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
    Adriel Steele
    At first, Adriel had been a teeny bit stressed at the amount of food he’d realized he’d have to cook. But at finding out how Kitesha could just, multiply it, that stress quickly dropped and he focused on making sure the food was the best quality he could make it. He had only stopped to go change, wanting to look at least a bit nicer for a party of this size. He had 3 quiet roommates, two seemed to have ultra expensive taste and as much as he wanted to roll his eyes, he didn’t know their life so he just decided not to care.

After changing and heading back down, he finished up the last batch of wings and brought them out meeting Kitesha there. He shrugged nonchalantly at her thanks, “Definitely makes it easier though. Plus I enjoy cooking so it’s really no big deal,” he explained. Almost sensing his friend coming, he had prepared a small plate of the fresh food just for him. He smiled at the nice comment, he really was the best. His attention turned back to Kitesha at her question, “I’ll be staying. One of my friends is apparently really nervous and I want to see it,” he joked.
    coded by natasha.

• Amara Amphitrite

At Jouko’s suggestion, Amara asked her roommates for advice about how to style herself for her first land party. Perhaps the fact that she kept referring to it as a land party alone was enough to make the beautiful women she’d be rooming with sympathetic to her needs, because they happily jumped on board to help her select an outfit. Anaeliese was particularly helpful, coming to the siren’s room to assist with her hair and makeup. Spending most of her time underwater, she didn’t usually have to care about either of these, particularly makeup.

Time seemed to pass exceptionally fast as Amara became friends with Ana, the pair gossiping about their soulmates. Maybe it was because she was a fellow pinkette, but Amara immediately liked Ana and looked forward to spending the next year with her and her sagely advice on matters regarding appearance in this world.

“Oh I cannot wait for Jouko to show up so I can go to this party!” Amara exclaimed, entering the shared space with Ana once both were ready. The siren was only saying that a little rhetorically, half considering just following her thread to find Jouko instead of waiting. The noise of the party was curiously absent, but Amara had seen the festivities beginning out one of the windows and was suffering from fomo already. That, andddd she may have been overly giddy about the “main dish” Jouko had referenced after calling their first kiss an appetizer. Had she not been so preoccupied getting ready for the last bit of time, the only thing, or rather person, running through her mind would have been Jouko and the anticipation would have already killed her. Surely.

“Thank you so much for helping me! You look entrancing Ana, Tellis will be hooked no doubt!” Amara smiled, mentally adding that she could always ensure that Tellis was hooked if he didn’t have enough sense to be on his own. No, no. She shouldn’t meddle. Not when it came to soulmates, she reminded herself.

On the verge of death from anticipation

6F

Ana

nine lives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back