• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Multiple Settings AU of Providence Academy AU

Characters
Here

Like-A-Moss

Little Lady
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• the cook
    mood
    Bored
    mentions
    No one
    Adriel Steele
    Adriel sat in his room, boredly throwing some of those sticky ball things up at the ceiling while he waited for his friends. Erik had gotten himself trapped into helping freshies, and he had no idea where Neyo was as of yet, and he also had no interest of following his thread so...throwing balls at the ceiling and waiting for them to fall was his plan. He had already unpacked everything, so he couldn't do that, and he had already been on his phone and caught up on the social media. He could go make something...a good grilled cheese did sound good but...conversing with the new roommate whenever they showed up didn't seem like something Adriel really wanted to do. So...he stuck to his original plan while waiting for his friends.
    coded by natasha.

Last edited:

• Amara Amphitrite

The siren knew that she liked this world the moment she stepped foot into it a few days ago, but she really liked Providence. There were so many cute young men, and each time Amara was sure she’d spotted the hottest guy on campus, an even hotter one caught her eye! If she didn’t have a soulmate- though she was quite certain she did because, well, how could she not?! - then at least there wasn’t a shortage of other prospects.

Already, she’d gathered quite an entourage of guys only too eager to help her to her room. Amara hadn’t even needed to entrance them! Okay, fine, she did entrance the first guy that she had carry her things to her room, but that was only because she hadn’t realized how willing others would be to aid her.

While she wasn’t very familiar with the customs of this world yet, based on her interactions so far, it seemed like “Hey hot stuff” was a typical greeting, and questions like “what are you doing later?” and “can I get your number?” were polite inquiries to make during introductions. The latter question was a little confusing, and the Siren wasn’t sure what “number” she was supposed to have, so she just offered her dorm room number, hoping that would suffice. Thus far the guys appeared satisfied with her response, which pleased Amara. Perhaps this world wasn’t so hard to figure out after all.

Elated

Campus Courtyard

N/A

nine lives

Last edited:

• Tulio Eris

Tulio sighed as he zoomed down the highway tailing behind his sister. What was she in such a damn hurry for, the campus wasn't going anywhere and both of their cars stood out like sore thumbs on the highway. Between his obsidian Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta and her sapphire Lamborghini Diablo the two of them looked like a pair of wild children having a street race. Although, if the cops really did try to catch them it would amount to nothing than a slap on the wrist with the weight Tulio could throw around. As the pair exited the highway into the town they'd be spending the next four years of their life Tulio could only wonder what on Earth he'd done to deserve being dragged to his soulmate college against his will. I'll have to get back at Rosa for pulling such a stupid stunt, though it is nice to see her actually applying herself for once. Tulio's thoughts slowly came back to the present as they both pulled into the parking lot, parking on either side of someone who seemed to also have fine taste. "A Bugati Chiron." Tulio spoke as he stepped out of his vehicle and admired the other's. "Not a bad choice, but I think." He smirked as some people walked over towards his car and started mentioning that it was something that cost eight digits worth of price and that he just brought it to campus. "Ah, the recognition of being superior."

"Or just being an idiot. We both brought cars worth more than some people will see in their lives, let's just hope they aren't dumb enough to try and steal them." Rosalia's voice chimed in as she climbed out of her car. Several 'oohs' and 'ahhs' as people recognized the model walking over toward him. "So brother, what do you think of the town?" She asked as Tulio pulled out his PDA.

"It'll do for now. There's a shop that sells vintage wines nearby that I can have delivered, so at least I won't have to go without for any length of time." Tulio adjusted his suit while turning his attention to Rosalia. "So do you think...." His words were cut off as a truck pulled up into spaces near them. "Perfect timing boys! Alright, I suggest the lot of you get to work moving my stuff along with my sister's into our dorm room toot sweet. I'm not paying you by the hour to stand around taking your sweet ass time." His words held power as he began to give orders to the men, completely ignorant of the bright red thread dangling off his finger.

nine lives

Last edited:

• 38aba2396399058ba5c9e98c0b3df2c9.jpg
    Parsnip
    Outfit
    Admist the array of very colorful and in many cases fantastical people from other worlds, a small unassuming portal opened. From said dull and unimpressive portal emerged a rather short figure dwarfed by the massive wooden cabinet she had strapped to her as if she was wearing it as a backpack. Carrying the large furniture on her back with ease, the figure weaved her way around any obstacle Infront of her giving a polite "Excuse me!" or a not so polite "Coming through!" depending on if the obstacle she was moving around gave her any fuss or not. While most people decided to start there first day looking there best, one could be forgiven if they thought Parsnip hadn't put much effort into her appearance. Her upper body was covered in a jacket that looked at least one size to big on her, The hood of her jacket while up looked offset and misshapen due to the fact it couldn't fully cover her, the two horns that sprouted from her forhead acted as a stopping point for the fabric. The rest of the outfit followed suit, seeming to not quite fit right.

Use to the judgmental or confused glances of others, Parsnip continued on her way towards the dorm. This was inevitably interrupted as she passed by a large stretch of grass serving as one of the many lawns between buildings. While most people would have kept walking, a gleam sparkled to life in her eyes as she crouched down by the walkway. A serries of dull and boring looking rocks lay loosely discarded in the dirt, most likely kicked off the walk way by passerby. She studied each one for a moment before carefully selecting a stone. Brushing off as much dirt as she could a big smile crossed her face. "Score!!!!!" It was a small chunk of limestone, potentially that had clung to one of these various otherworlders and had been brushed away when discovered. Her head darted back and forth and she gave any passerbyers an angry glare as she slipped the stone into her pocket. It was her find, they would need to get there own. Standing up she noticed something strange on her hand, some kind of weird blue web. She tried to brush it off to no avail. "Must have some kind of weird spiders here."

Continuing her journey she arrived at the dorms with no other distractions. Waiving at some lady who tried to greet her, Parsnip moved past up the stairs, crouching low to make sure her cabinet had enough clearance. Upon reaching the door into her specific dorm, she unhooked the straps around her arms and slammed her cabinet down loudly outside the door. Swiftly she opened the entrance, peeked her head in and read the different labels on the doors to the room. "Evie, Hazel, Me, and Nina" She thought to her self. She would figure out who those other people were later. First Parsnip laid the cabinet down onto it's side so it would fit through the door pushing it across the ground until she reached her own door. Finally she opened her own door and pushed the furniture inside, making no effort to try and dampen the noise

• the cook
    mood
    Indifferent
    mentions
    Mentions Milo and Meela Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
    Adriel Steele
    Adriel had gotten up and gotten some water once a ton of people started walking in with fancy ass things he hasn't seen since he left his old world. Of course, he right away assumed he'd be like any other Richy McRicherson he's met; snobby, asshole, with a better-than-thou attitude. With so many people, he hadn't even seen the small family weave their way through the movers, but he did hear the little girl, "Milo. We don't judge someonen 'til we meet them." He glanced over and saw a family of 4. The young girls comment made a small smile crack out on his face as he drank more water and watched the moving crew. She had a point, but seeing how the crew was extra carefull and quick with their moving, he was leaning more towards asshole than anything else, but he wasn't going to voice that to the small child.
    coded by natasha.

nina rivera

Homesickness wasn’t a feeling Nina was accustomed to. She usually didn’t stray far from her home for extended periods of time. Especially to a place that was so unfamiliar. Hell, everything about this place was different from her world. Even the trees sounded different, quieter and a little less wise. Younger, most likely. They wore much different clothing too. Nina had packed a ridiculous amount of clothing, hoping that at least one of the numerous articles of clothing she owned could vaguely resemble the fashion here. Nina didn’t want to stand out and she didn’t want anyone to think her clothing was odd looking. So she picked the most casual outfit she owned! It would do.

The piece of paper that directed her to her dorm was held deftly in her hand. Nina had no luggage with her, all of her suitcases and junk had been delivered to her dorm ahead of time and placed in her room. She followed the steady stream of people who were entering the main gates, the map of the campus was not of much help to Nina so she was just going to follow where everyone else was going.

Nina was anxious to get to her dorm. Her friend, Evie would be there and Nina was eager to see a familiar face. New environments were overwhelming, familiarity would help her settle in. Especially since she was already on edge, being separated from her brother. He wasn’t going to be able to attend for a few weeks, recovering from surgery and all. Nina wished she could be there to cheer him up, but she left him cookies and Markus Lee enjoyed being alone anyways. Poor guy.

Within like— half an hour, Nina found her dorm (which honestly took much longer than necessary). Nina heard a mini commotion coming from one of the dorms, she paused to check what it was along with a few other onlookers. A shorter girl with horns was pushing a cabinet into her dorm. Nina shrugged it off, oh okay, that made sense. Man, if that was her dorm she would really be worried about leaving any streak marks on the flooring. Those were so hard to get rid of. Anyways— back to trying to find her dorm!

Nina didn’t check the dorm number for that room and began to search for her dorm elsewhere.

MOOD

Mildly anxious

OUTFIT

outfit!

Dorm hall

TAGS

None yet

coded

• Damian Faust

“Fires, consume the strength and burn away all that would impede his progress.”

“Waters, Cleanse him of his taint and the darkness he creates”

“Winds, Carry away his burdens and grant him swift travels.”

“Mother Earth, entomb his gifts within your bosom and grant him steady footing on his travels.”

“Plants of the realms bind his aura within your clutches and provide him sustenance where ever he goes.”

“Creatures of the wilds feed upon his essence, but remember to serve him as he’s your alpha.”

“In the name of the demon king, we grant these blessings and seal your strength.” The six voices rang out together as Damian felt the weight of magic being placed upon his body. Magical chains circulated around his torso coiling and restricting him binding his powers in place and sealing away a majority of his strength. “In the name of the mothers we finish the rite and grant you travel to the realms beyond our own.” The ritual came to a close and although Damian was breathing heavily, he gave a warm smile to his mothers.

“Thank you all for applying the seal. Channeling the six energies of our world isn’t something I can do easily on my own.”

“Nonsense sweetie, your heart holds a fire that would combat the sun.” Lillith responded as she fanned herself. Her own flames had gone from a calm yellow to a cerulean over the course of the ritual. Sealing Damian’s power wasn’t completely possible, it was basically “gifted” to his mothers while he would be in another world. Otherwise, it would lead to him distorting reality wherever he went.

“Gosh, how do you handle all this power Damian?! My fur is on end and I feel like I could run down a magboros right now.” Morticia huffed as she looked at all her fur standing on end. Her fangs and claws sharper than they ever had been before.

“He’s our son, what do you expect form him? To be a weakling? No. He carries himself as our pride and our future. Of course, he would be powerful.” Sabrina’s cool voice felt as calm as the inner sanctum’s lake. Her body shimmered as if she was coated in water and was dribbling it all over the floor.

"Thank you all for taking this from me for a time mothers." Damina smiled as he moved towards the archway that was used for transportation. Damian held up his hand towards the archway, his magics flowing through and forming what looked to be a door.

"Can you think of anything you've forgotten Damian?" Jessabelle spoke up as a pair of golems approached on either side of her carrying Damian's things. He shook his head no before trying to open the door to the world he was going to, but it seemed to refuse. Annoyed with the world's rejection of his, he slammed his foot into the door, swinging it wide open and releasing a wave of demonic energy into the realm before stepping through. As he stepped into the world, he felt that this world was more.....peaceful than his own. Something in the air just didn't settle with him.

The reason the door had been blocked was some other outworlder had been standing in the way. It was apparent because the guy was face first in the dirt. As he turned around to pick a fight, it was clear the boy reconsidered looking at Damian's size, the horns on his head, the two golems and six women glaring at him to dare and try something. The seven demons looked about and while Damian was unfazed his mothers seemed to adore the energy that this realm had.

"So much life, around. It feels like we're in the palace, but it's open to the public." Moneska spoke up first. The blooms covering her form seeming more drawn to the sun. "I almost feel like staying here instead of going home."

"You know we can't do that Mona, Damian's father still needs us present." Lillith spoke up with a heavy sigh. "But you're right. The warmth of the fiery sun is just so comforting."

"And the breeze!" Cassandra added on. "The wind her is so free and untainted by demonic energy. Ugh! I want to trade places with Damian." The boy in question just shrugged as he made his way over to the building that was going to be his room. Getting the key from the intimidated individual he started to make his way towards his room. He was on the fifth floor in room F. "Think I'll just warp us there." Damian muttered as he focused his thoughts and a smaller portal than the one he'd come through appeared. The nine bodies passed through and they found themselves in the room, the first of the four that would be living there it seemed. "Alright, you two, just set my stuff down and disperse." He gave the order and the golems shuffled off.

Meanwhile, Damian looked to his mothers. "Well, this is it. I will see you all in a few months. I don't know why dad has me out here, but I will hopefully figure it out soon enough." He smiled before giving the six women a hug and opening the doorway back to their world for them. Once alone, Damian let out a sigh before looking down at his hand. He'd felt the presence of it since he arrived on campus, but now looking at his hand he saw a bright blue thread that lead out the window towards somewhere on campus. "According to what I've heard this involves something called a soulmate?" Damian huffed while pulling out the brochure his father handed him. "A blue thread means a future soulmate. And a soulmate is like a romantic partner that fits you.....mhmm." Damian shook his head in disbelief before going into his room and starting to unpack.

Indifferent

Dorm Room

NPC

nine lives

• Amara Amphitrite

Being the center of attention was something Amara had no qualms about… but honestly, she was growing a little annoyed at the repetitive line of questioning from the male students. Where was their creativity? She could practically recite her responses before even asked at this point. “I’m doing quite well. I do not have any plans tonight, yet. My room is 6F.” The siren was beginning to consider entrancing the interested parties to ignore her so she could go about her day, when a new comment caught her attention.

Um, Miss, they mean your phone number, not your room number. The siren’s brow furrowed for a moment as she considered this. “Oh, but I don’t have a…” Amara began to reply, briefly casting her gaze in the direction of the voice. She was forced to do a double take though when she was met only by a pair of shoulders upon first glance. Unable to help herself, Amara’s green eyes did flit down to the rather defined muscles below the mid drift style top for a split second, before rising to meet the soft spoken man’s blue gaze.
    “… phone.” She finished, pleasantly surprised by the new addition to her entourage.

Distractedly pushing the latest man who’d been hitting on her out of the way, Amara’s face lit up as she smiled dazzlingly at the tall, blond man before her. “And who might y- ahhh!“ The siren’s words were cut off by her startled gasp as a sudden shudder of the ground beneath them upended her balance, casting her directly at the blond.

Surprised

Campus Courtyard

Jouko

nine lives

• the cook
    mood
    Indifferent
    mentions
    Milo and Meela, Akeem Kiroshiven Kiroshiven ; KC Desert_Blossom Desert_Blossom
    Adriel Steele
    Adriel glanced over from watching the men work as the little voice was a lot closer, "Hello! You're Milo's roommate. My name's Meela, please take a good look out for my brother!" Adriel couldn't help but smile slightly at the sweet girl, waving a dismissive hand at the brother, Milo, saying how she shouldn't do that. "It's just fine," he said to Milo, "I'll do what I can, but he seems to be able to care for himself just fine as well," he told Meela. He gave a nod as a goodbye as the family left and checked his phone to see a message from Akeem. "So, I'm on campus, finally. Any of you got plans or want to meet up? Currently bored as hell." and then a reply not long after from KC, "Just arrived, heading to our dorm now. You there or where should I meet you?"

Adriel started to reply when he noticed a red thread on his finger. He let out a sigh of frustration and even though he knew it was pointless, tried to shake and pull it off. With a groan, he replied to the messages, "I'll meet at your guys dorms, I need to avoid someone." He quickly went out the dorm doors and down the stairs that seemed to be different from what his soulmate was on. It was a bit difficult to tell, but he didn't feel like dealing with one. Mid-way down the stairs, a large rumble was felt throughout the building. He quickly grabbed onto the railing and the boxes a nearby student was definetly going to drop. "How odd," he said quietly, more to himself, before continuing down the stairs and into the other two's rooms.
    coded by natasha.

Parsnip
    Outfit
    At the sound of the voice behind her Parsnip almost jumped out of her skin. She had been here for less than an hour and had gotten so caught up in moving her stuff she had lowered her guard, allowing herself to be snuck up on. In a fury she spun around, raising her arms above her head and her fingers spread out to look like claws. I scared most people and most bears, so why not this bunch.

As she opened her mouth to bare her fangs and let out a truly ferocious growl, she froze. The memory of signing the contract with the headmaster suddenly flashed in her mind leaving her to look probably quite goofy in a half puffed up pose with a rather thoughtful look on her face. Suddenly she let her left arm drop to her side and moved her right arm so she covered her mouth with her right hand. “Ahem.” Her eyes scanned the pink haired girl wondering which one of her roommates this one was. “Gehehe, your concern is appreciated” she replied with what she believed was her best fake chuckle that could confuse any living being. “I the great and powerful Parsnip can easily move something of this size into my infernal domain. See!” With another sharp turn she placed her foot on the rear of the cabinet, and with a shove sent the cabinet sliding a few feet into her room.

A second voice from behind her startled her, and she went through the exact same motions she had done mere seconds ago. Try to intimidate, remember she wasn’t supposed to, and utter another “Ahem”. Looking at the new girl she scanned her the same she had done to the first, however a look of confusion quickly crossed her face. She hadn't had someone compliment her tattoo’s before. That was a weird feeling. “Umm thank you, most of them are tattoos but my hands are just my skin…” she said a lot more quietly and with absolutely zero of the fire she had a moment ago. Her slightly embarrassed attitude faded as quickly as it had shown up when the ground started to rumble. To balance herself Parsnips arms shot out sideways as she assumed a T pose of sorts, similar to the one athletes use when crossing thin bars and walk one foot in front of the other. “Woah, someone must be moving a big cabinet,” she said.

• Ophelia Moreau

Ophelia looked between her two roommates with a soft smile as they seemed to know one another. Although it was apparent that one was surprised to see the other. "Don't I know you from somewhere too?" The surprised woman asked, and it was then that Ophelia noticed who the girl was. "Oh my gosh! We went shopping together a while back!" Ophelia couldn't help but smile as she reacquainted herself with her junior. "I'm Ophelia. It's such a small world, you two knowing each other and running into a recent friend so soon after leaving.

Before Ophelia could finish the door burst open and Tai wandered in only to have the ground shaking and cause him to fall flat on his face. "Tai!" Ophelia cried out sliding onto her knees to comfort her boyfriend. The sight of his shadow creature being fine, but needy, was definitely cute in its own way. "Uuugh, babe, help me." Ophelia rolled her eyes while sliding his head into her lap. "There there Tai. Everything will be alright. I'm here to make those horrible ouchies go away." She teased him a bit while looking to the two girls. "Opal, Ruby, this is Tai. My soulmate and boyfriend of six years now going." She gave them both a warm smile as an introduction.

Motherly

Dorm Room

Ruby, Opal, Tai

nine lives

• f7943c60167b328b30d02f85e630316d.jpg
    Ebbe
    Mention: Tellis Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
    Outfit
    Having made it past the meditating man and the much larger man who was moving things back and forth, he stepped into his own room, closing his door slowly behind him. Across the room opposite of the door hung his pride, A large tournament lance that lay lengthwise across the wall.. Since it was dulled, the school had allowed him to keep it on campus. Walking past it he approached his bedside nightstand where a silver mask sat proudly on display. He ran his right pointer finger along the intricate designs and caught sight of something red along his ring finger. The neutral look turned into a genuine smile as his eyes followed the mystical wave of the red thread.

Taking a step backwards he let himself fall onto his bed with a thud. He held up his hand and stared at the thread so intently he thought it would burn off. Destiny had not abandoned him when his own lack of social skills had. He should probably go and investigate to see if he could find his soulmate… but then again what was the rush. It wouldn’t hurt to stay here for a little while and bask in the feeling of joy he had now.

It would seem as if Ebbe had been staring at his thread for a good moment, likely it would have continued if some weird shaking hadn’t well shook him out of it. He sat up glanced at himself in the small mirror he kept by the side of his bed. With a small annoyed sigh he fixed the loose strands of hair again. Usually he wasn’t so picky, but today was a special day. He forced himself up onto his feet and peaked out the window, watching the campus crawl with it’s students, if he had to guess that shaking was caused by the arrival of a particularly big student from another world. The fact that no one was panicking meant that had to be really the only option.

From his window he heard a voice from one of the guys in the shared kitchen call out to him asking if he wanted any tea. He thought for a moment if he should go see his soulmate right away, it would be polite and he was excite to meet them, but it would be rather rude to his new roommate to just dip on them immediately, especially since they were offering refreshments. Having made up his mind he sighed and walked over to his closet. From the cooler that sat inside he selected three bottles of his home brewed mead. Closing the cooler, then the closet he made his way out into the front room.

“If it wouldn’t be much of a bother I will take you up on that offer of tea” he said as he placed the three bottles on the counter.

• the cook
    mood
    Confused
    mentions
    Kitesha Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
    Adriel Steele
    Adriel should've known better to ignore the person calling out, but he didn't. And by the time he realized it was for him, it was too late to keep walking. And what would you know, it was his soulmate. With a heavy sigh, he opened his mouth to tell her that no, he wasn't going to be in a relationship-even if she was...fairly goodlooking-but he'd never admit that!! "You're Adriel, right? Rumor on campus is you're the best cook that ain't a teacher," and held out her hand. A bit slowly, Adriel took it and shook it, mumbling a, "Yea?" even though he's the best including teachers but that wasn't important right now. "Name's Kitesha. I'm a freshman and also a goddess of parties from another world. I'm holding a big celebration out in the quad for the campus and I need some food cooked. So, I was wondering if you could make a feast for this evening. I know it's last minute, but I would be SOOOOO appreciative if you could do this. I've already got a DJ set up and I just need snacks and stuff for people to enjoy," and then offered more with a bright smile, "I'll make sure that you can get some quality booze if you want? Even if it's some specific cooking wine."

Adriel just nodded slightly, still shocked she hasn't mentioned anything about the thread connecting them. Two thoughts went through his mind in about .8 seconds. She was either using him because he was her soulmate, or she had no idea. And as much as he felt he could read people...she could be lying about appearing genuine. But then again. Getting known for a big ass party for his cooking could be a good thing...and she's offering any booze, so he could be a bit fancy. "Well it depends on what you're looking for. Do you want more horderves for food? Because then I could make baked oystes or crab bites, never go wrong with bruschetta and different spreads, everybody loves a good deviled egg. Oh, cheesy potato croquettes are delicious. And if you wanted something more sweet, it could be cheesecake bites, mini cinnamon rolls, all sorts of things," he was ranting...but it was food we're talking about, he has a passion, "But if you wanted more buffet style, I'd offer pasta or taco. Ofc with a salad bar as well. You could do pizza, but you'd need enough ovens to keep on top of that. Or do some type of order system. Typically I recommend pasta because I can make all types of sauces," he finally finished.
    coded by natasha.

• Amara Amphitrite

Had Amara not been genuinely afraid of the quaking ground beneath her unsteady feet, she would have appreciated the proximity to the man who had his arms around her more. Though she did register his enticing warmth and smell enough to miss it when he released her, leading to a somewhat disappointed pout of her lips once parted. What if there was more shaking of the ground? Surely it was safer to stay together…

Amara scanned the surrounding area for a clue as to what just happened, but before she could ask the blond what the hell that was, he was apologizing for something. Confusion replaced her pout as she glanced up at him. What was he apologizing for? Was the rumble his fault?

Again, before she could ask, her confusion was now replaced with curiosity as the tall man introduced himself by performing a magic trick. One moment he had a rock in his hand, and the next, a diamond clip was slipped into her hair. Amara’s lips parted in awe as she touched the clip he’d placed to make sure it was real. “How did you…?” She began, immediately taking both his large hands in hers as she turned them over to see where he was hiding the rock.

While she didn’t find the rock, the Siren’s eyes widened at what she did find… A blue thread she’d not noticed in the commotion til now! Her gaze flew to meet his with excited wonder. “You’re mine…?” She breathed, glancing back down as she traced her finger along the thread where it was delicately tied around his finger. Her body was tingling with anticipation and practically vibrating from all the emotions flooding her at once.

“Oh how absolutely delicious!” She declared, finally releasing his hands as she laughed and did a twirl in place, effectively winding the thread around herself for a moment. “And I’m Amara!” She smiled, recalling at the last moment he’d asked her name as well. “I’m so excited to meet you Jouko Darling!”

Scared> Confused> Curious> Awed> Elated

Campus Courtyard

Jouko

nine lives

• Rosalia Eris

"Lilly.....it was a rhetorical question." Rosalia looked showed at just how innocent, possibly naive, this blonde advisor to the king was. "You are too pure for this world." Rosalia chuckled to herself as Sun-Jing started on her exit. "Go get 'em Sun-Jing. May you shine as bright as your namesake." The blonde waved goodbye to her new found friend just as the quakes occurred and one of the delicious blueberry tarts fell onto Rosalia's outfit......."I will have somebody's head for this." She muttered to herself while her fists were clenched together in annoyance. There was one thing anybody that followed Rosalia on social media would know, do NOT mess up her outfit for the day. The blonde quickly moving past the movers without much thought before diving into her armoire to find another fitting outfit for the day. As she was digging she couldn't help but notice the thread on her finger, instantly driving away her frustrations. "It seems little Sun wasn't the only one with their soulmate on the grounds." Rosalia threw on a completely new outfit and tapped one of the movers on the shoulder. "Be a dear and help Lillian clean up this mess. It'll keep you away from my brother for a bit. Toodles!" She waved before stepping out into the hall as if it were a runway. She needed to go find her soulmate, even if just to tease them a little bit.

Angry but Confident

Dorms

Lilian, Sun Like-A-Moss Like-A-Moss

nine lives

nina rivera

Few minutes of wandering forced Nina to acknowledge that she had missed her dorm somehow. Nina bit her lip and frowned. Her shoulders slumped and she sighed, turning her heel and backtracking. Nina paid extra attention to the door numbers as she walked through the crowd. She briefly debated calling Evie to come get her but she was determined to not be clingy.

It was really unfortunate that she was walking against the flow of the crowd, it made getting through so much harder. Nina rushed towards an adjacent hallway with less people walking through it and stayed planted against the wall, watching the people go by as she re-accessed her location. She was about to check her dorm number again— just to be sure, even though she already had it memorized. Her mind went blank as she finally noticed a red string tied to her finger. She stared at it for an embarrassingly long time, unable to fathom what she was looking at.

Nina turned her hand over a few times, not sure what it would change. Maybe she was seeing things.

…No— okay, she wasn’t seeing things.

She had a soulmate. Her, of all people. The idea made her anxious and happy and upset at the same time. The idea that there was someone out there who could love her filled her with indescribable joy. There was a more reasonable part of her that felt sorrow for them— being tied to her. It filled Nina with an anxiety that made her feel mildly queasy. She already had a million scenarios playing out in her head and they all ended with her soulmate leaving.

Nina lowered her gaze to the ground and took a little breath. She shouldn’t dwell on those thoughts. She had been told a million times by friends and family alike that they never did her any good. Never had any merit, but they remained a lingering voice in the back of her mind. Still, Nina was incredibly curious about who this person would be. She wanted to follow the string— just to get a glimpse and then pull back. But she didn’t follow through, worried about getting caught. And the implications of that. She worried that seeking out her soulmate might make them feel like she thought she was entitled to meeting them. Or being in a relationship with them. Obviously— she wouldn’t hold the same thought process if they chose to seek her out, but Nina was always more critical of herself than others.

A rumble tremored through the ground, startling Nina and snapping her out of her thoughts. Nina wasn’t too startled, random rumbles in the ground were a bit normal were she was from. Certain spells had major effects on the world around it— causing mini quakes, for one. But it’s never not surprising.

So she set off to the dorms. Finally locating hers once the crowd died down. She rushed to her door the moment she saw it and fiddled with the handle before stepping inside. She made sure the door was fully shut before she turned away from it, looking at the collection of girls in the main section. Ah. Right— of course they’d be here before her, she was late. Nina recognized Evie was there let out a loud sigh.

“Evie, I’m late- sorry!” Nina spoke with an exasperated voice, speed walking towards her. “Evie you won’t believe what just happened…” Nina trailed off, her gaze catching on the other person in the room. How rude of her! It was wrong to walk into a room and acknowledge one person while ignore the other.

“Oh- sorry. Hello there, I’m Nina! What’s your name?”

MOOD

Repressing panic

OUTFIT

outfit!

Dorm room

TAGS

Evie Like-A-Moss Like-A-Moss
Parsnip Dante Verren Dante Verren

coded

Last edited:

• the cook
    mood
    Cheffing
    mentions
    Adriel Steele
    Adriel nodded along and listened intently, temporarily forgetting that the two were soulmates. He raised an eyebrow, a bit intruiged by these 'powers' of hers, but also didn't want to risk talking about their...situation. So he just nodded along, "Alright, wings it is, I'll make sure theres bone and boneless. As for going with alcohol, I think a big charcuterie board should do just fine. I got a friend who's great with making them look nice so long as you can get the ingredients for tonight," he offered, pulling out his phone to message one of his buddies.
    coded by natasha.

Parsnip
    Interactions: Evie Like-A-Moss Like-A-Moss Nina x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X
    Outfit
    Parsnip tilted her head as she watched the other girl all but sprint out of the room. She was used to people running quickly away from her, but normally it wasn’t until she had done something really scary or really cool. Just having someone run away and then yelling they will be back. Something weird was going on. To make sure she wasn’t crazy Parsnip looked at the pink haired girl, “Think that shaking gave her a tummy ache?”. It was the only thing that made sense, the girl was probably had a real case of motion sickness and just needed to excuse herself.

Suddenly another person bursted into the room and slammed the door behind her, She could feel her body instinctively bear her fangs at the newcomer but relaxed her face when the girl turned around finally. Instead of being a rando who bursted in this was most likely the fourth person who would be sharing there rooms, and apparently the newcomer was familiar with the pink haired one. The newcomer who Parsnip now knew was named Nina and the pink haired one named Evie. Once the other one returned from her bathroom break Parsnip would need to get her name.

It was finally time for Parsnip to introduce herself to Nina. “Gehehehe” another one of her overly dramatic laughs, “As I have already informed your friend, I am the great and powerful Parsnip! An Oni feared by many, and soon to be recognized as the musical genius I truly am by many more.” She then dramatically pointed straight at Nina. “Now Nina! State what you were going to say to see if Evie can or cannot believe it.”

• Amara Amphitrite

The siren was absolutely swimming in her joy over meeting her soulmate, not even realizing that their shared blue thread might mean they weren’t meant for each other in this life. So wrapped up in her own emotions though, it also didn’t occur to her that he wouldn’t immediately share them until-

Darling?! Jouko cried out, stopping Amara in her tracks. Her smile immediately fell and she looked up at him with concern. His face was turning a bright red and he looked uneasy. Did he not like the name? The petite pinkette tried to take a step towards her soulmate to do damage control, but was slowed by the thread wound around her. Letting out an impatient “hmph”, she twirled in the opposite direction before moving closer to the blond.

“Would you prefer Jouko Dear? Or Jouko Hun? Or Jouko Love?” Amara asked quickly, eager to to appease him. But Jouko was no longer looking at her, which was the opposite of the problem she usually had with men. If Amara had been a puffer fish, all the air would have been squeezed out of her. The muttered the pleasure’s mine did nothing to make her feel better either and she took a step back, unsure whether to be offended by this turn of events or give in to the tears that were suddenly threatening to well up in her eyes.

Deflated

Campus Courtyard

Jouko

nine lives

• the neko
    mood
    Flustered
    mentions
    Akira Hayes
    For a moment, Akira was worried that KC wasn't a big fan of soulmates, but shook the thought from her head. He was probably just as nervous as she was! And it's not like he was running away or something either! "Actually, he'd have to wait anyways, cuz I need to find my soccer ball. Mind helping me look?" he asked.

Akira quickly nodded and started down the stairs, "Yes of course, I'm sorry!!" she said and tried to think of where the ball would've bounced to, and hoped nobody grabbed it either. "You can tell me more about yourself while we do." he told her. She started looking in some of the bushes, "Ok! Well I'm the oldest of 7 kids, the youngest being 10, and I think I have like 6 pairs of aunts and uncles who all have at least 3 kids as well. Hayes family reunion's are always fun," she laughed and jokes. "Do you have any siblings??" she asked, she didn't want to start going on a rant of everything about her...it felt rude

coded by natasha.

• Jouko Antar

It seemed that Jouko's internal plight of embarrassment didn't actually reach his small soulmate as she started listing off different things that she could call him. His brain still catching up to each one when he finally looked to tell her that darling was fine. And that's when he felt like an idiot. Where once stood an excited and overjoyed woman was now a misty-eyed girl that looked like she was about to make a break for it and despite his nervousness and the onlookers that were correct in assuming he was the bad guy here, he took both of her hands and pulled her right into his chest. He immediately slipped his left around her waist and gently cupped her cheek with the other. "Darling was fine......kultaseni." The nerves had gotten to him as the blush spread further through him. He couldn't even finish his sentence in English resorting to calling her sweetheart in Finnish.

I hope this alleviates her worries. It seems I finally found someone that will love me for me. So long as my curse doesn't get in the way. Jouko's thoughts had strayed a bit from his important endeavor of stopping the pinkette from crying, but he'd managed to calm down a bit and was able to look her in the eyes again. He almost felt like he could swim in them as he continued to hold her cheek and used his thumb to wipe away the tears that had been forming in her eyes. "We shouldn't ruin your beauty with tears." The words left Jouko's mouth before he'd even processed them. They were no more than a whisper, but at this distance there was no way on earth Amara didn't hear them.

Confident?

Campus Courtyard

Amara

nine lives

Last edited:

• the cook
    mood
    Surprised...pleasently so
    mentions
    Adriel Steele
    Adriel surprised himself with a smile and chuckle when she asked if he was sure about his godhood or not. With a shrug he said, "I'm sure, just know people I guess." When she started talking about outfits, Adriel was about to turn away but then noticed she was changing. Like, constantly. And drastically too! He stopped again and watched surprised, how could she-oh, goddess of parties. He guessed that made a bit of sense..."What do you think of this Adriel?" she asked him as she finally stopped changing. He just looked at her for a little bit, shocked on how she went from purple to blue hair, and a big sweater jacket thing to a nice dress. So he just nodded, "I like the blue. And the gold accents." Now he wasn't the best at fashion...but he still liked to be put together.
    coded by natasha.

• f7943c60167b328b30d02f85e630316d.jpg
    Ebbe
    Mention: Tellis Kiroshiven Kiroshiven Vihn Like-A-Moss Like-A-Moss
    Outfit
    At Tellis’s mention of the teacups being enchanted Ebbe glanced down at the cup and lightly swirled the tea around. It was strange, even though he had arrived via a universe connecting portal the idea of magic was still odd to him. Tellis in general could be consider odd, Ebbe’s world had legends of magic and elves, yet they were just legends. Now here he stood sipping tea from an enchanted tea cup with a man from a race that was considered legend while a magical thread hung off his finger pointing towards his destined partner. He couldn’t help but think of how much his sister would have loved to see all of this, though thinking about her made him think about the rest of his family. Most likely the rest of his family would have been interested in only one thing, what kind of creatures could they challenge.

Ebbe let Vihn finish introducing himself and felt a bit of reassurance that both of these two were rather calm individuals. It would make living with them much easier, and who knows maybe like himself they would have an adventurous side as well. They both looked like sturdy individuals, if he was lucky they would be open to learning a bit of swordplay or even luckier the art of the Joust. Practice dummies were good for practise, but nothing beat the real thing. If Ebbe was going to go back home for the Olympiad then he would need to make sure he could keep up his routine.

Turning his thoughts back to the present Tellis had said something that piqued Ebbe’s attention. “To mention a princess so casually, Mr. Tellis are you a royal yourself or perhaps one of her retainers?” He asked. Tellis didn’t give off the vibe of royalty, but it was worth knowing if he was going to have to walk on eggshells or not.

• Amara Amphitrite

The roller coaster of emotions that the siren was riding continued, shooting back up hill as she was pulled against her soulmate. This time, already recovered from her crushed spirit of two seconds ago, she could appreciate the proximity to the handsome blond. Amara had no qualms leaning into him as one of his hands slipped around her waist, while the other cupped her cheek. Darling was fine......kultaseni.

“Bless you!” Amara replied with a sympathetic smile. She’d also been- what was that word for it again? Oh sneezing! Yes, she’d also been sneezing a lot since leaving her world, and had learned that “bless you” was the common thing to say in this case. She was excited to get to use it for someone else, misinterpreting Jouko’s Finnish term of endearment.

His thumb wiped away her unshed tears that were already forgotten, whispering We shouldn't ruin your beauty with tears. The pinkette grinned, appreciating his compliment and his blush that was only growing. Sliding her hands up to rest against his chest, Amara was curious how much redder her could get… but held back, for now, not wanting to scare him away. “No we shouldn’t… though to prevent future tears, is that shaking something that happens a lot here? I did not like that.” She asked, her brows furrowing a little.

Happy Again

Campus Courtyard

Jouko

nine lives

• Novala Cinder

Novala was still holding the girl with the thread tied to her finger down when some staff approached her. Well, she knew one of them was staff as she'd been the mediator between her parents and the school. The woman was, if Novala remembered, one of the coaches for the sports teams. "Easy there Novala, don't hurt the girl. Now, what's this about?" The teacher kept the others a safe distance away, knowing full well that Nova could remove her own seal and become a monstrous dragon that could burn their very reality apart. "You said something about a thread. Do you mean the soulmate thread? I'm pretty sure I mentioned it to your parents."

"Soulmate? That's the second time I've heard this term." Novala relaxed a bit, still making sure to not let the girl beneath her break free. "So, she's NOT from the Hellscape?" The teacher shook her head. "And I just....." Novala immediately turned bright red as she turned her head back to the terrified girl beneath her. "I'M SO SORRY!" She scooped the girl onto her feet, quickly dusting her off with a panicked look in her eyes. The staff all seemed to relax as did many of the students realizing that this was a misunderstanding. Novala, however, felt horrible. Here she was having a great day and she just ruined it for this girl. "I apologize for ruining your day and scaring you." The dragon looked even more embarrassed as purple smoke puffed out the side of her lips.

The teacher from earlier stepped up to Celeste. "Please don't hold it against her Miss. Novala here comes from a very violent and dangerous world. Anything unknown tying them to someone could be a trap, trick or ploy to lure one of them into isolation. And while Hell Dragons are strong, being in this world required that she weaken herself drastically. Mostly for the sake of property damages, but others as well." The teacher put a firm hand on Novala's head. "Tell your parents that I'm upset they didn't tell you about soulmates though. They're like....what did your mother call it? Val'eth Nashiim? It's very close to that. Someone that you can get very close to and trust almost as much as your family." The woman turned apologetically to Celeste and gave her a bow. "And I hope you can look past your first meeting with your soulmate and forgive her."

"I'll leave you alone if you want. I can understand being attacked would be......traumatizing." Novala's tail nearly touched the floor before she remembered she couldn't let that happen otherwise she'd start a fire. Her face was so red she couldn't even look at the poor woman she tackled to see if she was mad.

I have fucked up!

Dorm Room

Celeste

nine lives

Users who are viewing this thread

Back