• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy AU Magic, Technology, Monsters, Dungeons, Whatever!

Ulrich

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/65/78/63/6578632965eec6a4cfb9cf0a80dfc40c.jpg

*bang*

As the shot echoed far throughout the forest, and further still down the river, the Troll slumped forward against the tree that it'd been relieving itself on just a moment ago.

Just over 200 yards away, I stood from my crouched position on the small hill.

/skip/

Later that afternoon, I walked the streets of Mirstone City, hungry for a hot meal and thirsting for a strong drink. I turned into a placed called "The Drunken Horse", sounds of drunken laughter and merrymaking emanating from within. As good a place as any...

Kind of new to rpNation, unsure of all the "options" available or how to use them properly. I'm just used to the "if you post it, they will come" or "pick up" method of roleplaying.

My account may be a bit old, date-wise, but I haven't really done much with it.

Sign up sheet; didn't really know these existed, nor do I really see the need? I mean, ya just kind of introduce the character and run with it.
Plot; to be created by the collective, completely "player driven", unless somebody wants to "game master" this post.
Intro; I kind of already posted one, in the OP. Guy walks into a tavern, and stuff happens. Everybody knows that all great adventures get their start in a tavern! Just look at the Prancing Pony Inn!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back