• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ATTENTION EVERYONE: Looking for an avid roleplayer to roleplay as the leader of a faction!

Leusis said:
So who do I have to talk to so that I can get more information on this?
Gade.

Because when i do it, people usually say they don't understand, or they go ahead and ask someone else.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jarkov Malachai]*Stirs from the darkness of which it inhabit* [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18776-bobisdead123/ said:
@Bobisdead123[/URL] why have thou summoned me?
i complimented you is all

Go back to your corner

OnMelancholyHill said:
Greetings people of RP Nation! I, and a couple of other avid roleplayers, are planning on starting a RP soon. As you may have seen from my signature, this RP will be heavily centered around factions! This RP will be set in the Fallout universe, mixed with other elements as well. (Such as The Elder Scrolls, and completely original factions.)
There are two main factions that we are looking for people to roleplay as the leader as: (The reason why we need leaders for these two factions specifically is because this RP has been going on for a long time now, and these two factions are very important to the lore of the entire RP.)

1. Red Line (A communist faction; lore is written for this already.)

2. Enclave (The Fallout faction from Fallout 2 and 3.)

To be the leader of a faction, you must make a thread for it in the "Nation Building" section of the forum. (Look at my NCR thread for reference. The link to it is in my signature.)

We will also fill you in the rest of the details once you decide to join!

Please not that if you wish to join this RP as a completely original faction, feel free to do so; we just really need people to roleplay as these two factions specifically!
Yeah, uh, I'll just assume control of the Enclave again, thank you very much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back