• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan

Integra Hellsing

I'm going to make this short and to the point:

Offering... Levi Ackerman from Attack on Titan (manga version, so: short, crass, violent but with a heart of gold)

Looking for... other characters from the series (with a particular preference for Erwin Smith or Hange Zoe)

In order to... write stories full of action, hardships, friendship and Titans. Unless you happen to RP Erwin Smith, then your wish is my command and you can have anything you want.

Please be... 18+, literate, a writer who enjoys 3rd person prose, interested in writing long-term, and not the ghosting kind. I'm all of those things as well.

Heyo. So do you plan to roleplay in the manga universe or create a new plot? Because ..um in the manga- err. Anyway, just wondering. I love Attack on Titan and I'd be willing to play any of the chars.

I was hoping to set the story in an earlier moment in the manga (or a moment in the anime) where everyone involved has... all their fingers and toes? (Chapter 116 can't come soon enough I'm dying here.) Do you have any character preferences? I should mention that if you're interested in any kind of shipping, I only ship Levi with people in his age group, not with any of the trainees.

Sure thing, and OMG YES IKR. I haven't met anyone else who actually keeps up with the manga. I know Hanji is gonna come through, she always does. Oh actually I was gonna ask, if you'd be ok with playing Eren or Hanji.

rip nanaba ; - ; my baby

I was hoping to play Levi but I always play multiple characters and I love Hanji so I could do both. (I sadly wouldn't know what to do with Eren, I don't understand that boy AT ALL.) What character would you like on your end?

omg don't remind me. Mine and Nana ;_; still not over it.

HAHA ok. If you mean by who I'd play as, I could be Erwin since you like him so much. Besides, Erwin is great! Btw should we continue the planning in pm or here in the forum?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back