• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Attack on Titan RP

Harley Quinn

The Akatsuki are my passion✨
(Still) Looking for a group to roleplay Attack on Titan with:).

The scouts have received word of titan activity outside of wall Maria near the forest of giant trees. They have no idea they would run into a unknown Titan shifter.
Erwin sends a squad to investigate.

This all takes place in season 1 just before the female titan attacks.

Taken Characters:

Erwin
Levi
Hange
Mike
Eren
Armin
Mikasa
Jean
Marco
Connie
Reiner
Bert
Ymir
Hitch

No OCs . Sorry

Last edited:
If it's somewhat original story as I haven't caught up yet on the anime (last I saw was a titan smart enough to eat a horse)
I'd be up for the rp, titans, gas propellant with swords... I have a teenager/man for the job aha

I'd be interested in doing an aot group rp, too. I'd be up for both au or normal, although I'm kinda terrible at following canon plots lol

I've only seen 16 episodes so far but I'm in. Are we playing canon, OC, or both? I probably could be Sasha or Connie (or both if you need doubles) but I also have an OC

I prefer canon characters, so I would like those spots kinda filled first and then oc’s would allowed.

Alright then, as I said Sasha is probably closest to my usual play style and Connie is my favorite guy. If you need a more major character and we're short on people I could also be Mikasa.

You know if we do a normal rp , as in with titans and all that jazz.

You think it would be cool, to do a kind of luck system if your fighting a Titan. Like rolling the dice ?

Hey, I know i'm pretty late to the game. I haven't been on RPnation in a REAALLLLLY long time, but I wanna get back into the game and hone my rp skills! So if you have room for another canoneer i'd be happy to volunteer. Looking at the taken I wouldn't mind playing Christa, or Historia depending on when the story is set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back