• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Attack on Titan IC

Angelofwishes7

Cuddly Red Panda

NPCs | OOC | CS

Keith Shadis, Leanna Minako, Alex Cray, Preston Tokana
Keith stood on a branch not too far from where the young soldiers were training. He watched as each one used their vertical maneuvering equipment to make their way through the large trees and find, attack, and take down large cut outs of Titans, ranging from sizes of 5m to 15m tall. He watched his students proudly, recording different information on them on a board that he held, marking down what they were doing best, and what they could use improvements on.

He looked over the names of the soldiers on his board, a few of them stuck out. Kypher Hawthorne, Sora Knightwalker, Serenity Alabast, Aethulwulf Godfrey, Kai Takeshi, and Ahri Inoue. The names stuck out like a sore thumb, but for good rather than bad. They were some the best out of the group and if they survive against the Titans Keith believed they'd all make great captains, and possibly generals someday.

Keith let out a soft sigh, of course, they all had their flaws, but any good soldier would learn to make their flaws an advantage. He smiled as he watched a small group of soldiers swing past, hitting their targets before rushing off once again. He looked down at his board to write some notes when he heard the sounds of foot steps landing on the branch behind him. He turned to see three friendly faces. "Well if it isn't Captain Leanna Minako, Captain Alex Cray, and Captain Preston Tokana." Keith's voice sounded pleased with the three. "What can I give this visit?" He turned away and looked back toward his students and the course.

"Just thought to stop by and see the new recruits" Alex called, he seemed excited as he spoke. His every movement portraying that he wanted to make a good impression on his fellow soldiers.

"So, How are they holding up?" Leanna's voice was soft, unlike Alex who stood beside her. She took a step over toward the edge of the large tree branch wanting to see how the soldiers performed.

"They're all doing well, of course, some much better than others." Keith sighed as he marked something on his board as another small group of soldiers passed.

SERENITY ALABAST
Untitled.jpg

For years Serenity had been pushed around and forced down. Forced to do things she didn't want to do, but now, things were different. Now she CHOSE to fallow and obey. This would put her into the position she wanted and she was going to use this opportunity to honor her family name. She was determined to be like her parents who gave their lives to save the human race and she was not going to let them down. The years were hard and the training even harder but because of her head start at home things were a bit easier for her than some others. Now she was just so close to her goal. Just one more week to go and she'd be a scout for sure. Using her gear with ease now she took out her targets, granted they didn't move like titans would, but still, she cut them down using her blades with elegance and precision. She honestly has no idea of her destiny or how she would differ from her comrades. Each movement of her strong and lean body was utilized and not an ounce of effort wasted. Her form was now on almost an art level. Her long golden hair danced and swayed with every movement. Her green and blue eyes kept on their target but did not get so fixated that she ignored everything else around her. She was aware of her comrades and did her best to help them along as well as not get in their way so they could all work together cohesively. Once she reached the top of her final target and sliced through it she stood and tried to gather her breath. A little sweat rolling down her cheek from her forehead. She carefully wiped it away with the back of her hand, still holding her sword. "I was a bit off and that was more flashy than I wanted it to be." she said to herself. The wind blew and fluttered her long soft hair and a few locks got into her face so she had to put her swords away so that her hands were free to push them out of her eyes. "It's starting to get in the way. Maybe it's time to finally cut this long tail of mine." she said to herself, not really paying any attention to who may be listening to her. She noticed that some superiors had come to watch the training but didn't know exactly who they were, nor did she really care but it seemed that instructor Keith knew them and greeted them like old friends but still. this did not seem to bother her at all. Since she was one of the first to finish the exercise she helped and cheered on those that hadn't finished yet just like she would do in the field. Assist and defend. She would show everyone that she could be relied upon to protect and help them.

Last edited:
Kai Takeshi
Laying down in his bed Kai was looking up at the ceiling thinking about life as he had finally made it to the point were he was about to graduate and be able to avenge his family from the death to the titans. It irked Kai knowing he couldn't do anything at the time, but he was glad he had Ahri at least in his life this was hard to believe. Ahri was all that Kai had that was really important to him. He made friends at the camp of course but not as good as Ahri she was like the light that shines in his darkness when it is most needed. He knew she was at her bunkers as he wanted to see her but he couldn't get himself out of bed. Kai overheard the other guys talk about the girls saying they were hot and what not and also mentioning that Serenity girl. After they had mentioned that girl Kai got interested and starting ear hustling. "Shouldn't you guys be doing something else anyway?" Kai said as the guys asked him if he should be sleep or something since he complained he wasn't feeling well. "Screw you guys." He said with a smile as he laid back down looking up at the ceiling. Kai always figured he was the top of the class which is why he wasn't always getting yelled at, maybe he was the commanders favorite since he was never attacked who knows.
Ahri Inoue
She finished the training as she was breathing heavily with her hands on her knee's and she was hunched over. She looked up at Serenity as she was trying to catch her breathe, and then looked a the others do their thing. "I'm used to this but today I think I pushed myself a little harder then usual and you still beat me." She had a adorable smile planted on her face while she looked at Serenity. "It sucks to watch everyone else get yelled at though you know?"
SerenityAngel SerenityAngel

Kypher Hawthorne
3be960aa05e5858cc83a4add04ab4c83--red-eyes-anime-anime-boy-black-hair-red-eyes.jpg

"Another step closer to learning the truth..."

Kypher could often be caught muttering such things to himself when he was concentrating. The ramblings of a revenge-thirsty madman, some called him. Others simply referred to him as 'motivated' or other synonyms for it. If he was honest, either could be true at this point, it had been years since his brother's death and he still hadn't been able to let go of that drive to discover what had really happened. Suspicions and speculations of a darker scheme floating in the recesses of Kypher's mind like a deathly shadow.

Not that any of the students really laid into him ever. He was amongst the top of the class both physically and academically. Sure, he wasn't the very best at everything, by any means, but he had certainly given everyone in his class a run for their money one way or another. Especially in human to human close-combat, Kypher had really stood out as quite possibly the best in anti-personnel battle in his class. He didn't particularly boast his skills to anyone, he felt no need to. His demonstrations had already given others more than enough incentive to give him a wide berth. That wasn't to say they avoided him, he did indeed have friends amongst the other cadets. But as with most schools and academies of sorts, infighting was a natural process, although it was quite interesting for those in command to notice that a lot of it somehow avoided Kypher like he was the plague. Perhaps he didn't look like an easy target to pick on, or perhaps he was simply lucky, he hadn't given it much thought.

Most of Kypher's focus had gone into training himself tirelessly and thinking about how he would conduct his investigation on his brother when he inevitably graduated to the scouts. Kypher had toyed with the idea of working for the Stationart Guard so that he could work his up the government system and learn the dark hidden secrets he knew must be hidden within that labyrinth of law and bureaucracy, underhanded dealings that may have led to his brother's demise. Kypher had quickly cast away that idea as he realised the futility of trying to infiltrate the government of humanity as a mere guard. Not only would that be a typically boring life, but it would also require him to commit treason to find out the information he desired. The scouts would allow him to questions those involved and travel to the place where his brother was last seen, so that has prompted his decision to commit to the scouting division.

As one could have guessed from their time being around Kypher, he was not a particularly trusting individual, more prone to needless suspicion than forming relationships. Those friends he did have were only his friends because either Kypher could find no possible faults in them towards himself or they had become ridiculously tolerant to his wary misgivings, determined to make him like them for whatever reason. Eventually Kypher had accepted it, despite his preference for solitude. He wasn't a particularly mean person, just incredibly unforgiving and that often threw people off.

Kypher had just finished his part of the training exercise in taking down the pseudo-titans. He had performed well enough, quite above average even, but the sword was not where his strength lay. As taught in his fishing village, polearm combat was the staple there for most young men and women. Upon request, Kypher had been granted permission to continue this training provided that it didn't clash with his current training. So far, and so he believed, it hadn't. It was interesting when the 'anything goes' sparring lessons occurred and the other cadets weren't quite sure how to deal with a polearm user such as himself. They were used to fighting cut-out titans and other sword using/unarmed combatants. There certainly weren't many, if any at all, that had decided to choose the weapon Kypher had, so it afforded him a great amount of uniqueness to stand out from the others to his superiors. Not that it was a concern if his either. Wiping the sweat from his own brow, having finished the last of his cut-out attacks swiftly after two girls who had landed near him. He regarded them briefly before shading his eyes to look in the direction of the their instructor, Keith, and a few others who had joined him. Kypher recognised the newcomers to be captains from their uniform alone, but their names escaped him as he couldn't quite capture their faces, nor hear their conversation due to the distance. Once again, he decides not to concern himself with that issue for now. He could ask Keith about it later if he wanted to, for now he would have a rest before resuming his training again. Kypher had completed the daily quota, but that was the cadet quota, not the Kypher quota.

Last edited:
SERENITY ALABAST
Untitled.jpg [/bg]
She didn't see all that much that would impress her in these recruits save a few that were able to keep up with her. She didn't care what they said about her behind her back or even in front of her. She was there for a reason and she wasn't going to let idiocy hinder her at all. She recovered from the excersize rather quickly as she had been fighting for years before this and knew how to recover faster and calm her breathing to get back to normal faster. She took one last long and deep breath while the other girl, Ahri, she believed her name was, drop to her knees and slowly recover. She watched the others slowly finish up thier rounds before responding to her, "I've had years of practice fighting so I'm able to move a bit faster naturally. The gear is second nature to me as well so its easier to use, even broken ones." she told her and looked at the others struggling to finish up, "Trust me, being yelled at is the least of their worries if they want to stay in the military at all. They need to push themselves harder, especially the ones that want to face titans." she didn't have any sympathy for those who were lazy or struggling. She did what she could to help them, sure, but she could only do so much and hold up so many on her own. She took a deep breath before she dropped from the tree branch and basically started all over again and pushing those that were lagging behind, yelling at tem herself and giving them advice and orders to push harder and showing them that they could be faster and stronger. If she could go through it twice with only about a two minute break in between, they could do once at least. "Move!" she shouted at them and made them get going for real. However, there is always one that just can't cut it. One of them slipped as he misaimed his gear and it came lose and he fell. With grace and precision, Serenity pushed off the tree trunk and back flipped so she dove fast and quickly got under the falling recruit and grabbed a hold of him and aimed her own gear and quickly stopped their fall and flew straight up past the others so that she could put him down. He was panting in fear as he thought he was going to die. She would have reprimanded him but that was not her job nor her position so instead she just asked if he was alright and he nodded his head and thanked her repeatedly for saving him from that fall. He would have been a goner for sure if she hadn't stepped in and saved him. She looked over and saw that they had been joined by another skilled cadet that was just as strange as either of them and regarded him as he did her but only momentarily. Her main concern was that everyone had made it without getting hurt.

Last edited:
Kai Takeshi
"Man I should be out there with the others training but instead I can't seem to push myself out of bed to be honest and it sucks because I just feel so comfortable." Kai stated looking a the ceiling with aw as he had a vision of the clouds and the sky instead of a ceiling it brought him to have a flash back of when he would lay on the grass under the tree and look at the sky always telling himself that one day he would fly.
Kid Kai
Looking at the beautiful sky Kai sighed as he had laid there for hours upon hours not ever hoping to go back home at this point. He raised his hand up high as he could while laying there and thought to himself that one day he would be able to spread his own wings like the birds and sore the sky to see the world in a different perspective. "One day I will join you and treat you all like family. No one understands what birds see up there, but I bet it's truly amazing." Kai said while laying there with a girl right beside him. "What do you think?"
Kid Ahri
She giggled a bit looking at the orange haired boy as she looked at the sky with him. "I guess you're right in a way they do seem to be enjoying the sky more then we enjoy the ground. Maybe it's because we don't appreciate the land we walk on as much as they appreciate the sky." Ahri said while looking at the flock of birds mind their own business.
Kid Kai
He shook his head with a smirk on his face. "No Ahri it's because the birds get both views of the world on land and high up in the sky. I want to join them up there one day that's why I'm going to join the-" His sentence was cut off as Ahri had covered his lips.
Kid Ahri
"Don't spit that nonsense we're just kids right now we should enjoy it while it last my papa always tells me. You're thinking to far ahead you might change goals one day you never know." Ahri said with a adorable smile
Ahri Inoue
She gasped watching one of the recuits fall as Serenity caught him. "Nice catch!" She said worried for the cadets life and hoping he was okay. She looked up at the sky past the trees and sighed hoping Kai was okay. "He would love to do this training with us." She said as she could see an image of him soaring through the sky with his 3D gear. "He always wanted to be up there." Ahri then blinked and smiled with her eyes closed, she heard air coming out of 3D maneuver gear as she looked up and saw it was actually Kai soaring the sky.
Kai Takeshi
Couldn't hold himself back from the urge of being able to use 3D gear he got out of bed and soared the skies above the tree's he didn't care to see the other recruits everyone could see how good Kai used his 3D gear as some girls watched in aw. It was amazing to see someone go so high from just launching themselves from the ground to the air. Kai looked around and saw nothing but trees but it didn't matter to him because this is what made him for who he was today. Kai did flips in the air as he then started landing into the forest. He swiftly landed on a tree as he looked up to see a leaf fall by his foot, Kai picked it up and held it close to his face as he could see the hope that was always build up inside of him into this leaf. That leaf had more meaning to Kai then a book would.

Preston Tokana walked toward the edge of the tree branch watching some of the soldiers closely. "Would you mind if we took some of their time to speak with them?" Keith raised an eyebrow to the captain, almost as if questioning him. Noticing that Keith had gone silent, Leanna spoke up. "I would also like to speak with them" She spoke confidently, breaking the silence. "I want to ask them a few questions." Keith looked toward Leanna, sighing. It wasn't very common for a group of Captains to ask to speak to the trainees, but who was he to deny them. He stood in silence for a few more seconds before Alex had walked up behind him and wrapped his arm around his shoulders. "Oh, come on Keither." Alex chuckled at the stupid nickname he made up on the spot. Keith obviously annoyed with the name and Alex being so close to him pulled the captain's arm off him. "We promise to not hurt your precious students." Alex again chuckled as he backed away near the other captains.

"Fine" Keith huffed, almost as if he was an angry dragon trying to force smoke out of his nose. "Yes!" Alex was the first to run a jump off the tree branch like an excited child. He was quick to activate his vertical maneuvering equipment and head toward a clearing in the forest. "Thank you, sir." Leanna gave a short bow then did a fancy backflip off the branch into the air. Using her equipment to follow Alex to the clearing. "We won't take all day. Promise." Preston gave Keith a smirk then simply stepped backward off the branch letting himself fall for a few seconds before he activated his gear and joined up with the other two captains.

Keith gave a sigh and rubbed the temple of his head as he pulled a whistle out of his pocket. He gently blew the whistle and within a few minutes, the soldier that were originally controlling the Titan figurines were in front of him. "Gather up the trainees, have them meet the three captains down in the clearing." Keith watched as all the soldiers nodded or replied then left to group up the trainees for whatever the three captains were planning.

The captains readied themselves on a low branch of a tree that was by the clearing. "Guess we just wait for them to show up now." Alex smiled, he loved talking to new soldiers. "Who should speak first. Leanna?" Alex looked toward the female captain, she shook her head 'no'. "I want to go last, I may scare them with what I have to ask."

"Then it's settled, Alex, myself, then you Leanna." Now all they had to do was wait.

Kypher Hawthorne
After briefly observing the foolish student being saved by another, Kypher's expression of clouded concentration soured into a judgemental frown, the look he cast at the other cadets less than friendly. If humanity were to survive, it would have to learn to be self sufficient as well as strong and powerful. Cadets who could not better themselves in simple training without help would not contribute much to the war effort in the titans, so was Kypher's firm belief, and the girl with quite an air about her was only furthing that squalor. The cadet who had fallen may had broken some bones or could have potentially died, but either way it would have been a powerful message to both the boy and others. The only person that could guarantee increasing your own chances at survival and that could without a doubt be trusted to further your own objectives as effectively as possible was oneself. It was the reason Kypher was the only person Kypher really trusted, which was also the reason he preferred to work alone. Despite this, he knew it was also a flaw within him, that teamwork and allies also brought about a security, unity and power that had escaped him. However, since his brother's death, Kypher had felt no such desire for said things, choosing to instead depend on himself for security and unity. It had got him this far.

Aside from his scowls of judgment, Kypher remained passive, glancing away as he prepared for further training. He was interrupted, however, by the call for the cadets to line up in formation for an apparent meeting with the captains he had noticed earlier. Perhaps Kypher would not have to inquire about them to Instructor Keith after all. Making his way into position, ahead of the others given that he didn't particularly need anymore time to recover from the strenuous activity, Kypher gave a rigid military gesture, their form of a salute. One hand across his chest on the left side, one behind his left shoulder blade, both over his heart. Another lesson of giving oneself to the greater cause, a reminder of unity and alliances. Kypher did not believe in sacrificing himself for 'the greater cause', but rather devoting his time, skills and life into both completing objectives and ensuring his own survival so that he could continue completing future objectives. Of course he had no problems facing death, but he viewed such ignorant bravery as squandering future opportunities. Were he in command, he would ensure future operations outside the walls would entail more complex survival and emergency plans to maximise the reduction of the mortality rate in the event of an attack, mainly so that there were still good assets left to complete the missions now and in the future, but to also stop good men and women needlessly and unwarrantedly dying. Like his brother...

SERENITY ALABAST
Untitled.jpg
Having heard the order not very long ago she sighed with a bit of exasperation but knew that it would be better to fall in line rather than put up a fight or she would not become a scout. Instead of jumping or doing something too flashy, she just opened her arms and fell backward and just fell until she was near the ground and that was when she hooked her gear so that she lands gracefully and softly on the ground. Her right foot landing deftly first then the other and her gear retracted, leaving her on the ground in a confident and strong stance. She gave the proper salute with her hands in fists in front and behind her heart, showing her dedication to the core. Her green and blue eyes peered deeply and critically at all three of these captains that stood before the recruits and her. They each had the air of strength that few could posses so she did not doubt their strength. She took a deep breath and kept her body calm but rigid. She was not going to be caught off guard nor intimidated by anyone. Not anymore. She would not be frail and weak in front of anyone, least of all those stronger than her, or at least have higher standing than her. Her striking eyes glanced around only for a couple of moments to take a look and see how the others in attendance stacked up. Some were intimidated and others weren't and only a few seemed to be on standing level with her. Kypher, being one of them and a few others. She turned her gaze back forward and waited to hear what it was these captains wanted and so close to the end of their training. She noticed on their jackets that they each had a different symbol and that meant different branches of the military. Her eyes locked in on the girl's emblem of wings. It reminded her of the wing necklace that her parents left her that hung around her neck. The wings of freedom. The chance she could spread and help others to soar and see what was possible. She would listen and wait for her to speak mostly, the other two she didn't seem to care about. She wanted to be a scout and that was all she was going to accept. Nothing more or less. She would fight titans and save humanity even if it cost her life. Just like her parents before her. The legends they were will never fade from her heart and she would live up to that legend with pride, honor and passion like they did.

Ahri Inoue
She stood in attention and gave the general salute standing with others she did not really know but it didn't matter they were like one big family. Her main attraction was to find the body of Kai she could not see him after he was hovering over the trees. She raised her hand in the crowd jumping up to get Keith's attention. Ahri hopes that it gets him to look since she was surrounded by many.
Kai Takeshi
Looking down at the crowd Kai sat on a tree branxh and watched the lady with the wings of freedom on her back as he smirked. This wasn't the first time he's seen those wings, but the first time in forever he wanted to use those wings to fly high in the sky and grasp the clouds themselves. He sighed while trying to listen to the very words they tried to bring up.

Keith watched the three captains wait for the group of soldiers to ready themselves. He noticed that one soldier seemed to be trying to wave him down, Ahri Inoue. He looked her way and waved his hand as if to tell her to wait till afterward as he moved his focus to the group as a whole. As they all saluted for the captains he couldn't help but feel a slight sense of pride and joy, but he hid it well under a serious and unkind face. He looked toward the captains and waited for them to start.

The three captains stood on the branch above the gathering of soldiers. Watching as each one performed their salute, some better than others.Some of the soldiers it was easy to see they were full of pride and held the salute honorably, others, not so much. "Time to get this show on the road." Alex took a step out in front of the other captains. He smiled widely looking down at the two hundred or so recruits who were waiting for the captains to speak. Alex Cleared his throat then opened his mouth. "Hello everyone." He started off, very casual as if he was trying to make a good impression at some sort of business meeting. "I am Captian Alex Cray, I am here honoring the Garrison." He paused performing a salute toward the young soldiers, a smile still plastered on his face. " My comrades here," he looked toward the other two captains. "Captain Leanna Minako." He watched as Leanna Saluted toward the soldiers, showing honor and pride as she stood in front of everyone. "She's here honoring the Survey Corps." He then looked toward Preston who was already in his Salute. "And Captain Preston Tokana, who is here honoring the Military Police."

Alex paused once again, looking back toward the large group of soldiers. "We won't be taking up too much of your time today, We know how hard you all must be training for finals next week. So without any more delay, I'm gonna let Preston and Leanna talk to you for a bit" With that, Alex took a few steps back and watched as Preston stepped forward for his turn to speak.

Preston Stepping forward showed much more of a leader's stance. His arms crossed behind his back and his head held high, he was obviously not playing around or gonna be as joyful as Alex was when he spoke. "As Captain Cray mentioned, I am Captain Preston Tokana. I am here honoring the Military Police Brigade. I am the one who had brought both Captain Cray and Captain Minako here today." He paused his eyes quickly running over the group of soldiers, seeing who was actually paying attention. It was clear that some didn't care for a word Preston was saying, but he continued on either way. "We will be Joining you these next weeks, all the way up until your finals. We will be watching your every movement, your every action. The way you act in combat, hand-to-hand and against Titans, and the way you act around your fellow comrades. We will be noting your flaws and your talents, and we will be helping to decide who will be placed into the top ten at the end of your finals." Preston watched as some of the soldiers looked up, almost as if questioning him, not sure if he was telling the full truth or not. "If you have any questions, feel free to come up to any three of us. We'd be happy to give you an answer." Preston then looked back toward Leanna signaling that it was her go. He took a step back and let her take his place.

Leanna stood silent for some time as she viewed the surrounding area. She looked calm as if nothing could bother her. "Let me ask you all," She paused, noticing that quite a few soldiers perked up as she began to speak. Some of them must have been waiting for her to start talking. "How many of you plan on going into the Garrison?" She watched as some hands went up into the air, then fell back down to their sides. "How many of you want to go to the military police?" She again watched as hands went up, then fell back down. "Now," She gave a small smirk. "How many of you will be joining the Survey corps?" She watched as many hands raised, it was odd to see so many in a group. She let out a soft sigh pausing as she tried to count all the hands that raised. She watched as they all fell to the soldier's sides before she could get a good count, but that didn't truly matter. "Now that we got that out of the way let me ask you something else." She again paused, her smirk fading away, "How many of you had actually seen a Titan?" She again watched as some hands went up, and as expected the hands that went up were mostly soldiers that had a more serious or stern look on their faces. Soldiers that have seen the horrors that such creatures can cause. "If you look around at everyone around you, how many of them do you think will die?" Leanna went silent for some time as she watched the soldiers. Some nervous or uneasy by her words. How could she expect them to look at their fellow soldiers and pick out the ones they believe will die? She sighed but continued on with what she was saying. "Within one year, about 60-80% of you will die to the Titans. Most of those deaths will be due to some stupid mistake that person would have made. The other deaths, caused by someone else's mistakes. Running to help a friend without thinking, trying to be fancy or trying to get the most kills, not checking your vertical maneuvering equipment before heading out, letting your tanks run out of gas, to name a few. How many of those mistakes have you made already today, this week, this month, this year?" She paused once again, taking a deep breath before continuing. "It only takes one mistake to get yourself killed. So during your finals expect me to grade you harshly on the small mistakes you make." She waited a bit then stepped back to join her fellow Captains. "That's all I have to say for now." She spoke softly to the other captains and the captains all stood together.

Captain Tokana spoke up once more before everyone started to head off again. "
We hope to see you all succeed if you have any questions find us in your free time, any one of us will be glad to give you an answer." And wit, that all three of the captains saluted in unison toward the soldiers.

Last edited:
Kypher Hawthorne

Correct to Preston's judgement, Kypher hadn't really spent any brain power trying to listen to the man. Instead he only tuned in when the captain of the garrison and scouts made their separate speeches. Those were the two he was considering, anyway.

As Captain Leanna started asking questions, Kypher found himself muttering the answers in a determined tone quietly, though he had no idea why. He had not put his hand up at all when the three offers were presented, nor for the question about titans. He had only been told incredible stories about them from his brother. Disgustingly awesome stories.

"No, no, no, no, no..." Kypher had denied each reason a person could die to a Titan under his breath, disregarding them. There was no feasible way he could possibly make those mistakes, he was too well trained and too damn wilful for such weakness.

"I have not." He muttered again, knowing he had made none of those errors in the last month either. Kypher couldn't actually remember the last time he had made a big fatal mistake such as the ones mentioned. Certainly during the first few months, but otherwise...

"Good." He had stated this a little louder than he would have liked and a few of the other cadets glanced at him oddly. Why would he endorse being graded harshly? Kypher knew. He had no doubt that he would pass regardless, but it wasn't about him. The harder it was overall, the less likely those who could not hack it would be allowed to pass, sparing their lives in the long run. If they didn't have the individual skills then no amount of teamwork would save them or others. Although that other girl was hellbent on carrying as many of the other cadets as possible and Kypher resented her slightly for it. It encouraged laziness in his eyes. Those who wanted to be the best need the drive and motivation to achieve, like himself. Those content to allow others to hold their hands through life had no business in the military, and the same went for the people willing to hold those hands.

Saluting rigidly as the captains finished up and the other cadets dispersed about, some remaining to chat, Kypher immediately strode over to the Garrison Captain Cray with a clear sense of purpose that another could see a mile off. Just the determined frown and decisive nature of his movements alone would be enough to intimidate or cause wariness for others as he made his way over. Finally reaching the Captain, Kypher stood before the man and saluted again.

"Cadet Kypher Hawthorne, sir. Requesting counsel for my future in the military, sir." The way he spoke was quick, to the point and obviously respectful, ever the efficient soldier already. One could even mistake him for an already fully fledged soldier were it not for his lack of battle scars and his clear youth. Kypher was a straight forward, practical person; following military rules and etiquette was near-second nature for him. He maintained his salute until the Captain would tell him to be at ease, or, as Kypher expected, to relax. Many mistook his almost fanatic diligence and seriousness as uptightness. While it may be true, Kypher had no need to put himself off guard in combat or professional situations, usually ignoring said advice. He highly expected such advice from Captain Cray, who seemed quite laid back. He could only hope the Captain had the answers Kypher was looking for as well, lest he waste his time.
Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7

Last edited:
SERENITY ALABAST
Untitled.jpg
Serenity was respectful as she listened to each of the captains and took their words to heart for the most part and paid them each equal attention as she would want the same respect returned to her. She responded to the questions that Leanna had asked honestly but she would not waver. She knew that many of them would not survive the year due to mistakes, but from the very start she had not made a single mistake as she had been taught when she was very little to use the gear and the rules and what to do in certain situations by her parents before they disappeared. She knew that the more bonds she makes the more likely she is to get hurt so she didn't forge any. Sure she'll try to save and spare lives but she will also push them to be better and only the captains can decide weather or not they will make it to the scouts. All she could do was try to help them be better while she knows them. She wasn't going to coddle or speak softly to anyone and she was going to make sure that the people around her could at least guard her back for a split second. Otherwise, what use were they? After the speech from the three she saluted once more and decided to go back o training. She was not going to be deterred from her goal and would not hesitate to ace her tests. She checked her gear again before she shot off to get a few more hours of training in before the day was out. She wanted to push herself to be the best she could as she knew the titans would not hold back so she wouldn't either. She would take down as many of them as she could before her time was up. She had no delusions of her safety or her life. She didn't care what others thought of her. They could call her cold, mean, pushy, stubborn or even cruel to push them and yell at them like she did but it was for their own good. Again, titans weren't going to just let them go just because they cry and beg or whine. She actually pushed herself harder and made herself push her body to its limits every day and didn't need any advice from the captains about her future. She thought she knew every twist and turn her life could take and even how it could end.

Sora had finished his daily training before most of the other cadets that's because he had to in order to handle the day's maintenance. He always made sure his own 3DMG was in top shape and working at optimal capacity, but after that he would take maintenance requests from other cadets in exchange for something such as a services, contraband, or even little skills, talents, and tricks. He believed he had learned a great deal here trading his services to learn the secret techniques of other cadets. He was amng the best when it came to 3DMG and the best when it came to marksmaship, cannoneering, and maintenance. He even optimized some of the other cadets' 3DMGs. Even though he likely sits in the Top 10 he didn't care because he was going to the scouts anyway. He was sure the Garrison and Military Police would be sorry to not have him though because of his skills with guns and cannons. No other cadets have tried to mess with Sora being either they knew their equipment would need his services or it would be little effort for him to induce a malfunction into their equipment. The training instructors didn't yell at him because he didn't require yelling coming from military parents and knowing how to maintain proper military bearing as well as his performance in training was always satisfactory to say the least.

He missed the speech by the Captains but someone came by to inform him of it and gave him all the details of it. Sora finished up his most recent request before equipping his own 3MDG and moving out. He made his way to the training grounds where cadets should be practicing killing wodden titans but currently listening to words of advice from three Captains.

Last edited:
Kai Takeshi
Listening from a far he smirked standing up on the tree branch as he looked at the captains. "Sounds cool." He said to himself under his breathe as he sighed just thinking about it. "I have a question for you three!" Kai yelled out as he was far from the group. "Will i be able to use those wings to one day reach the clouds above this cage?" Kai stood there on the branch without saluting it was as if you can say he was a rebellious. "Trying to save their loved ones is a mistake? You must not have that many friends to realize how sensitive of a topic that is!!" Kai's fist were gripped as tears rolled down his eyes as memories started to flash in his head. "Mistakes.. You say that as if you're freaking perfect or something!"
Ahri Inoue
Ahri sighed looking at Kai as he began to cry she knew why he was crying as she tried to hold the tears back as well. All she could do was watch as his feelings began to pour out even if he wasn't making sense.

Keith walked up to the three captains, he was about to say something when the foot steps of one of the cadets could be heard landing on the large tree branch and sounded like it was walking toward them. All four of them turned to see Cadet Kypher Hawthorne walk up to Captain Cray. The young soldier saluted which made Keith smirk as he sighed. "Well, Seems your busy Captain Cray, we'll catch up with you later." As Keith turned to walk off with Captain Minako and Captain Tokana, he saw that Captain Tokana was the only one left standing there. "Where did...?" Keith was about to question when Preston spoke up.

"She'll catch up," Preston smirked as he started to walk away. Heading toward the edge of the branch he readied his equipment, he turned his head to make sure Instructor Keith was gonna follow him before he continued. Keith headed to the side of the Military Police Captain and readied himself. Before they jumped off the branch Preston looked back at Captain Cray. "We won't be far, just a few trees away. You and Leanna group up when you're done speaking." With that, both Captain Tokana and Keith jumped from the branch and were on their way to another location to speak.

Alex sighed and brought his attention to the cadet. He smirked seeing the form of the saluting soldier, full of pride and honor. "You can relax," Alex spoke in a relaxed and timid tone. "So you're requesting counsel?" Alex could remember when some of the soldiers from his training squadron wanted some counsel for their future. "I'm assuming since you walked up to me you're planning on going to the Garrison, correct?" Alex looked over the young soldier, the boy looked as if he could stand with the best of them. He could easily make the top ten of his class, so what we're his motives for choosing the Garrison? Was there a motive. Alex found himself wanting to learn more. Before the cadet could answer he spoke up once more. "So, Kypher." He paused making sure he got the name correct. "I have a quick question for you. What are your motives in life? If you're planning on joining the Garrison what are your motives to do so?"

As soon as the Keith and the other Captains had their Attention pulled away, Leanna was off the branch and on her way, she wanted to talk to the soldier that had caused a ruckus while she was speaking. She was quick and quiet as she moved over the group of dispersing soldiers and landed on the far side of the branch the young soldier stood on. She looked over at him, wondering what was going through his mind. For a moment she wondered if she should go easy on the boy, but that would not help him in the future, so she would be blunt. "You let the past haunt you?" She questioned seeing that he was emotional over what she had said earlier. Her eyes watching him like a cat would watch a mouse, an emotionless blank stare that went right through the body as if watching his very soul. She took her gaze away, looking blankly ahead of her. "You let mere words bring out a strong emotional side of you. An emotional side that caused you to act out without thinking of the consequences of your actions. Letting your emotions control you, will get you killed." She paused for a moment almost wondering how the young soldier would act to her words. If he would argue or try to convince her otherwise. Leanna looked back over at him. "That is your weakness. That will be your mistake." She stood quiet, almost as if waiting for the boy to react, she was curious.

Leanna interactive with ----> Gohan510 Gohan510
Alex interacting with --------> Kloudy Kloudy

Aella Han & Katsuki Shirogane
Lady Crimson & Danger

integra_by_cairisti.jpg

66110864-352-k156690.jpg

"ARGH!" Came a loud exclamation of annoyance and frustration. Whether or not anyone heard it, however, was unbeknownst to the female that had released the offending line from her throat. "What the hell? What am I missing? Think, Aella, think!"

The aforementioned female was none other than Aella Han, one of the few captains-representing the Survey Corps- currently on duty. She had been working in the labs in her spare time, attempting to create formulas for more effective medications and treatments for wounded soldiers.

The truth of the matter, no matter how many elected to deny it, was that most of their soldiers were dead. Their numbers were few, and even the influx of new recruits this year, they would remain that way. Most of them died in combat at the hands of a Titan, but many also died at headquarters due to the lack of available and adequate treatment on the end of the medics.

That's where Aella came in. As a very proficient scientist and former field medic, the young woman knew exactly what needed to be fixed. The only problem was...how was she going to do it?

Staring down at her notes, the Captain sighed inwardly. After a moment of pondering her mind inevitably gave birth to... nothing. Nothing at all. She was clueless.

Flopping down into her lab chair, she closed her eyes and rested her head back onto it, reaching up and removing the safety goggles that covered up her cold, hard, and intimidating ice-blue eyes. Releasing another groan of annoyance, she slowly opened her eyes once more and allowed the glaring sunlight to reach them, effective in blinding her for a brief moment.

Dazed from the bright light, the woman braced herself on the armrests of the chair and pushed herself up, tossing her safety glasses on her desk to exchange them for her standard-issue corrective lenses.

Pushing the frames farther up the bridge of her nose, Aella strolled to the window and looked out towards the training fields. She folded her arms together almost like one would a pretzel, standing up straight with the posture of the noble she once was.

She remained there for a few minutes, her eyes scanning the premesis quietly. She was only broken from her reverie when a small knock came from the doorway.

Turning, the blonde smiled slightly upon seeing the ravenette Garrison soldier standing there. The smile was genuine, reaching her eyes and lighting them up. "Katsuki. What the hell are you doing here?"

With a laugh and a playful eye roll, the woman went to the male and hugged him, having to stand on her toes to reach. She was tall, but he was taller.

The male-Katsuki- chuckled. "The captain was summoned to talk to the new cadets today. I'm on guard duty." He said as he returned the hug the female gave him, bending down a bit so it would be easier on her.

Releasing the ravenette, Aella stood back, looking up at him with her hands on her hips. "Well, it's a good thing you're here. I was wondering if you knew how to-" She cut herself of.
"Wait. That meeting with the cadets was today?"

Eyes widening, Aella turned to her desk and began violently flipping through her calendar, searching for the day's schedule. Stopping on the correct date, bright eyes halted on the words scribbled in bright red: CAPTAINS WITH SHADIS!

The woman swore loudly and practically tore off her lab coat, putting on her standard uniform jacket and tying her long blonde hair up into a high ponytail as she ran, grabbing a file on the way out the door.

Confused as to what the file was, Katsuki decided not to ask. With only a moment's hesitation, he followed the woman, easily catching up with her.

Leaning down, he proceeded to pick her up bridal style and run with her in his arms. ""K-Katsuki! Put me down!" She cried indignantly.

However, the elder male just kept running, the only acknowledgement he gave her words being a sideways smirk. The two had been childhood friends. Of course she shouldn't have expected him to listen.

He did, however, soon come to a stop outside. Putting down the captain, he laughed as she growled at him, flashing him the middle finger, and swore at him in a language that seemed to be Japanese.

Dusting herself off, she walked towards the other three captains, flowering at the Garrison soldier that had carried her there.
"Keith" She said. "Captains. I'm sorry I'm late. I got a bit caught up in the labs. Commander Hange asked me to do some things, and I guess I got too caught into the moment."

She turned to Shadis and handed him the file directly. "These are a few plans I'd like you to look over. It's a system to make the Titan Combat training simulation more effective on both your end and the cadets'. You are in charge here, so the ultimate decision falls to you and the commander."

Giving him a slight nod, she went to stand beside the other captains and crossed her arms, her demeanor changing into one of those that was more than just brooding. She looked the cadets over, screening them for just a moment before moving on to the cadet on their right.

"Oh, and one more thing."

Her voice was smooth, monotonous as she spoke, the right side of her mouth twitching into a smirk, exposing one of her sharp teeth that lay in the front of her mouth. A fine brow migrated upwards, and she put all of her weight on one foot as she spoke, right hand going to take her hair from its failing ponytail, allowing the strands to run loose and cascade down her back.

"In addition to both mental and physical class-oriented examinations, cadets will also be required to go through a health screening prior to final results being given. These screenings will play a part in the final rankings, if I am correct."

Turning her head to the captains and Shadis, she released a slight hum. "I'm not sure as to the extent of the weight, although I am sure that they will be very significant. We can't have our top cadet dropping dead on us in the middle of training because he or she has asthma, right?"

While she spoke, Katsuki inched closer to her. Upon the time when he was standing next to her, he ducked down to mumble into her ear.

"What, no kiss for the savior of your day? Such a shame, you have no manners. How else do you thank people?"

Aella's aura got even darker, if that was possible. "Shirogane" She snapped at him, causing him to laugh and step back, holding his hands up innocently as he backed away from the strong woman (who stood at 5'11" tall, a while 7 inches shorter than him.)

"Do you not know that flirting with an officer is forbidden? Or at least, with this one?"
She turned to face him, as he was now a bit behind Alex, the Garrison Captain.

She rolled her eyes. "Honestly, Cray"
The female said quietly. "How do you get him to listen to you? I've known him since we were children and I still haven't figured it out."

And then she fell silent until they finished speaking, and watched as they all went their separate ways.

Aella shot off to one of the training pieces, walking around it on the branches to reserve gas. Upon hearing Leanna speaking to the interrupting soldier, she sighed and turned her head 80 degrees, as well as her body, to look at him.

"Captain Minako is correct, cadet. Emotions are what shall be your downfall, lest you learn to control them."
She paused for a brief moment to tinker with the mechanics on one of the makeshift Titans. Then, with a sigh, she spoke again. "I'm going to say this as nicely as possible. Get over yourself. Do you really think that you're the only one who's lost someone you love?"

She furrowed her brows. "It's harsh, but it's true. We've all seen someone die, and you will too. You'll see it more than once, and each time will be just as hard as the last. It'll stay that way, until your death comes to claim you."

The Garrison soldier, Katsuki, had since come to join them. "Ae, don't you think that was a little harsh?"

"You know that it is the truth, Katsuki. Do you not?"

"Yes, but-"

"Then he should know. He best be prepared, and telling him how it is is one of the best ways to do it. Because if he's just going to let death bother him, he needs to adapt. It's better than having to watch one of your best friends ripped apart right in front of you."

She turned to the soldier who was now what she would call emotional, the blonde squinted. "None of us are perfect, far from it. But unless you absolutely know what you are doing, then saving a loved one will be a mistake. At this level of your training, you will not be able to handle a Titan and a mortal in possibly critical condition on your own. Look around. How many people on this field do you think can? Hm?"

Players

Field Marshall Field Marshall Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 Gohan510 Gohan510 SerenityAngel SerenityAngel

SERENITY ALABAST
Untitled.jpg
Serenity continued to train and practice her heart out till her body was covered in sweat and her clothes were soaked through and her gear was starting to get a bit worn and would need some repairs. She sighed when she finally finished for the day and looked at her gear. She would have to stop by and see Sora later though. She knew he was the best one to go to for upgrades and repairs even though she could manage basic repairs and build a gear set on her own, she preferred to be ready whenever the time came and getting an upgrade now would help in the long run. She would have to familiarize herself with what was being done so she could maintain it on her own without having to go to him every time and he won't be there in the field when she needs him so it would be best to know what he is doing and how to do it herself. She would have to learn about the upgrades and know them inside out and do them in her sleep. It was not going to be easy, even for her who adapted quite quickly.

After a good long time of training and repairing, it was time for her to get something to eat and keep up her strength. She had overheard the conversation with Kai and the captains and sighed, "You can't save everyone. Save the ones you can but weigh the risks against the rewards. Is it worth sacrificing ten people to save one? Or the other way around. Even I know this much. You can't be as nieve as to believe you can do that. I try to save those I can, yes, but I aso don't put their needs above everyone else's. I'd expect the same to go for me. Look at it that way if you have to." she said as she wiped some sweat from her neck with the towel she kept over her shoulder after a hard day's work. Her blue and green eyes were like diamonds. Strong and clear but very pretty to look at, even hypnotizing, "Now, why don't you channel some of that aggression to the set ups, and get some work done if you're feeling better." She then walked away and removed her gear from her waist and unfastened it from her toned and slender body so that she could visit Sora about the changes she would need. She looked at her blades and saw they were starting to get a little dull from cutting wood so she would need to take care of that as well later.

Sora arrived in time to hear a cadet in the trees go off on some emotional tangent, one would expect him to know everyone but Sora has so many clients they all kind of blur together with those who have never known to come to him. He spotted three Captains from different branches of the military who probably gave that speech earlier. He watched the Captains split up to tend to their own matters with one heading for the boy in the trees. Sora mixed himself into the crowd as another Captain arrived clearly late. He listened to her inform the cadets about a medical examination as apart of their final exams. He found this news particularly strange because any ailments they would be searching for would likely stop a cadet from performing well on the exams anyway so it being apart of their rankings seems a little redundant, but maybe there is the one guy who'll battle through an injury to be ranked 10th.

I think she could have some strange fetish of examining younger people, I assume this will involve a full body physical. She isn't too bad looking so maybe I should....Enjoy it.....Sora shook his head out of those extracurricular thoughts. It seemed there was nothing else to see here, Sora had to go get ready for the next batch of request which would come from this group of cadets. He panned the crowd twice before he noticed one cadet heading towards him. She removed her gear and that's when he recognized her as one of his clients. He wondered if she was coming to him for maintenance, adjustments, or upgrades. It was at this moment that some of his other clients noticed him and began to pine for him, but Sora raised his hand signaling they have to wait their turn.

SERENITY ALABAST
Untitled.jpg
When Sora finally approached her so that she could get what she needed for her gear and be more efficient out in the field. She sighed, visibly irritated that she has to go to someone and get help with something, but he was the best and she needed the best, at least for her gear. She looks at her gear in her hands and inspects it a little before she goes into conversation with the boy. "Hey." was her only greeting as she wasn't really one to mince words or waist precious time. "My gear feels a little off. I think some of the gears might be a bit ground down from usage and the wires are getting warm because of it. It is also taking way to long to coil back and the speed for release is slowing. I hope you'll be able to help me with these issues. Also, could you upgrade the gear then show me how to maintain it?" She turned her hypnotizing blue and green eyes onto him. Turning them from the gear in her hands to his handsome face. He is a decent-looking guy, even by her standards. Why is it that all the good-looking guys are always so hard to either approach or have them approach her or have girlfriends already or just straight up jerks. Sure she wasn't looking for a boyfriend but till, it did irritate her to some extent.

"If I can't trust my gear to sustain flight and keep me airborne, how the hell can I expect to fight properly. It would be a problem if the gears started slipping or a line snapped. You're the best when it comes to such things. I don't have much in the way or payment for the assistance, but I can give you extra rations as well as money." she ws most certainly rational and fair when it came to transactions and almost every aspect of her life but there was one soft spot to her but she would not show it in front of others if she could help it. "What do you say, Sora? Up for the challenge?" She then handed him the gear to see what he thought about it and what he could do with her 3DMG. She was patient as he inspected it and hoped that her offer was enough for him to take on the task. Not everyone could be trusted like this but he was the best and she knew it. She knew when she was beat and her own strengths and weaknesses so she would go to the best for help, though that was VERY rare. She respected him for it so she would not complain about not being the best at something. She had an ego, sure but she knew when it would get in the way and would swallow her pride and ask for help when she needed it without hesitation. After all, they were all humans, so why not have SOME faith in humanity and believe that he wouldn't try to sabotage her gear while he had it in his hands. After all, his reputation and pride would be on the line if he messed up her gear ,even on purpose.

Keith was surprised to see Captian Han arrive, though he was glad to see another face that he knew. "I'm glad to see you made it Captain Han." Keith smirked as he took the plans from her and quickly looking over them. "I'll look over these more in detail then get an answer back to you later tonight." Keith paused looking toward the other captains. Captain Tokana looked a displeased with the late arrival of the captain, but he stayed quiet, so it was possible that he didn't want to cause a scene or bring up the issue now.

Captain Alex Cray, on the other hand, seemed glad to see Captain Han and one of his soldiers. "Well if it isn't Aella and Katsuki." He smiled kindly toward his comrades. As the everyone interacted Alex seemed to perk up when Captain Han spoke to him about Katsuki. He let out a faint chuckle as he scratched the back of his neck. "Guess that's my little secret." He gave a short wink before going back to interact with the cadet some more. Alex watched as everyone separated to interact with one person or another.

As Leanna was about to jump away from the branch to head on her way she noticed Captain Han and the soldier that was following her. She raised an eyebrow toward the Garrison soldier, she had seen him before more than once, but his name was slipping her mind. Of course she never really cared to remember anyone's names besides Captains or members of her own squad. "Always finding a way to put your two cents in Captain Han?" Leanna questioned in a surprisingly lighter tone than before. Leanna sighed softly looking up toward the sky. "It's getting a bit late." She softly muttered. "Everyone should be finishing up and heading back to the main area to rest and fix up their equipment before dinner." Leanna looked around, seeing that some of the soldiers must have already headed back, though some were still training like it was the beginning of the day. This made Leanna smirk some, feeling glad that some of the soldiers were willing to train for so long.

Kai Takeshi
"You block emotions because you're scared you lost something in your life! I didn't let the emotions take over me i spoke the truth! The majority of the people here are going to go out there and still make the "Mistake" you just stated!" Kai said standing tall for what he was saying he looked at Leanna. "I swear one day I'll show you!"
Ahri Inoue
"Kai stop!" She said grabbing ahold of him as she flew over with her 3D maneuver gear.
Kai Takeshi
"I will save everyone with my own hands!!" He yelled out to everyone. "I'll kill all the titans alone! I'll reach the skies one day and see...." Kai said finally calming down remembering his mom before she die
Ahri Inoue
She sighed in relief and looked at Kai as she rubbed his back. "That's enough everything will be fine just work hard to prove your statement, okay?" She had a cute smile on her face as she looked up at him.
Kai Takeshi
"I'm sorry ma'am... I'm sorry Han for embarrassing you by doing this foolish act. You can punish me if needed." Kai said with a down tone in voice. Some cadets could tell just from his outburst of emotion Kai was strong willed which motivated them, they could tell he will put his all once he made it to which ever covenant he chose.
Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 SerenityAngel SerenityAngel (sorry for super late response!!!! Forgive me!!!)

"I'll take the extra rations." Sora replied enthusiastically. He already began diagnosing the problems with gear based on what she told him as he guided her to his cabin and his work table. Sounds like the fan in the cylinder may need replacing or just an oiling. I'll replace it just to be safe. After all they like to take worn parts back to the factories to be recycled anyway. If the wires are getting warm and slow it could mean that the protective coating around them is wearing away, it's definitely best to place those then try to patch the because when the patches where out the whole thing will come undone.

The first thing one would notice when arriving at his work table is that he has his in scrap bin, tool kit, and spare parts bin. The camp authorities only let him have these things because he actually knows what to do with them. They know without him alot of the valuable scrap would have to be removed from the ordinary trash by salvagers before the garbage is incinerated. And so his scrap bin is emptied each day in morning.

Sora set down Serenity's gear on the work table and took a seat. He out in his work gogles and turned to Serenity, his goggles made him look ridiculous but they got the job done. "Pay attention closely, I'll explain as I work. Also what kind upgrade do you want? Speed, effiency, more lethality in the wires,... just know most upgrades sacrifice one aspect to improve another." Sora explained as he got to work. He grabbed a few tools and began disassembling Serenity's vertical maneuvering gear. He removed the fans from both cylinders. "See the gas is pulled from those tank by this fan which also compresses and feeds into the wires and the propulsion exhaust port. When you pull the trigger, this thing starts spinning which is how the gear works. If this is not properly oiled it can grind against the cylinder and wear away reducing propulsion power and the speed of propulsion. You can tell it's grinding if the cylinders feel hot when you touch them." Sora said. He eyed the fans and these tossed them into the scrap bin.

He grabbed two new fans and proceeded to oil them. "Now before I oil these, depending on how far these are put in one can increase either propulsion or efficiency but increasing in decreases the other. Which one do you want?"

Gohan510 Gohan510 Kloudy Kloudy
Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 SerenityAngel SerenityAngel SavingStar SavingStar

SERENITY ALABAST
Untitled.jpg
She rolled her eyes a little when Sora said, a bit to enthusiastically, that he would take the extra rations. She honestly didn't have all that much in the way of rations in the first place but she would spare what she could. It would be worth it if she could get what she needed to fight more efficiently. She was good on strength and speed, but the efficiency was a problem. Especially if she had to rely on the gear with her life. "Fine." she said and fallowed him to his cabin and saw how he had his little "shop" set up. It was actually fairly impressive since not many cadets knew how to use the scraps around here. She sat across from him and watched carefully and memorized what he was doing so she could do it later. It would take a little practicing but she would get the hang of it. Hearing him explain what he was doing and what would happen if she upgraded she sighed. She didn't want to sacrifice one for the other. "Shit. I was hoping not to do that. Always a trade off. I guess....efficiency has always been my forte, but speed is necessary as well. I hate these dilemmas." she said with a sigh and continued to watch him take apart her gear so that he could replace the parts and carefully put it back together. She was a bit irritated with his explanations as if she didn't know how her gear worked. She decided to bite her tongue and let him go on. When he got to the fans and gave her the option she thought carefully for a minute. It would effect how she would move later with the gear. "Propulsion would be better I think. I can deal with the lack of efficiency by making up for it with my movements, but the propulsion would make things a bit more difficult if I can't get into the air." she said confirming what she wanted and she would upgrade her speed a little and sacrifice the other two and figure a way to make up for them later. It wasn't an easy decision but it would make a difference later. "If you can find a way to keep the sacrificing to a minimum, I'd appreciate it." she picked up one of the screwdrivers and slightly zoned out as she remembered her father messing with his 3DMG at the dinner table and how often her mother would tell him to put the things away so they could all eat. She was a scout as well and she didn't do that at the table since it was family time when they could afford it. After about two minutes she pulled out of her own mind and paid attention again. "Sorry, I zoned out for a second." she said and put the tool back where she found it and returned to watching and learning about what was going to happen with her gear and how it would work from now on. She didn't want to mess up and wear it down like she just did. She watched him oil the fans and put them in properly and where he put them she would remember so she could fix them later if she needed to.

Pat walked out of his room disheveled and bleary, he rarely slept when he was in the mood to train; it was only after a fellow cadet told him how he looked that Pat noticed his lousy appearance "Thanks." He grumbled to the cadet as he walked into his room again. I should remember to sleep more. Pat thought as he dunked his head into a bucket of cold water to wake himself up. After drying off his hair he noticed it was getting long again Time for another haircut. He finished making himself look at least presentable before he grabbed some 3DM gear and made his way to the training area. Shit the captaincy from the branches are here. He remembered as he joined the rank and file of cadets mulling around after the captains finished their speeches. Aparently the scout captain was stone cold and a real stickler, he walked over to some guy named Kai who he vaguely remembered from hand to hand combat training, Kai was standing next to some girl Pat didn't know, still she wasn't to bad looking Best not to fool around with her, don't know if Kai has any intrest in her. "So what amazing speeches did I miss Kai?" Speaking to him in a low voice, as to make sure Shadis didn't rip him a new asshole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back