• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Atop Burebista's Throne

Grey

Dialectical Hermeticist
ANNO DOMINI 1230

Fourteenth of June

Let it be known to all trespassers that this is the fate which awaits you. We will not tolerate your disregard for etiquette. We will not brook your disrespect of our sovereignty. You are known to us, as the chicken to the wolf. There will be neither escape nor mercy.

And to the Usurpers who threaten our border; we welcome you. Wallachia has stood before the Turk, unbroken. I am eager to rouse my mightiest vohzd and extract the price of your hubris from your dead hearts.

I sit atop Burebista’s Throne.

I am Carpati.

• Ilse Vladilescu Dracolesti

You look up from the hand-written notice. You nod. Crude work, but it will suffice for the purpose and is better than this dog deserves. Even now, he pleads. He begs. He writhes his malformed limbs and weeps away what little blood remains in his body.

Idly, you turn your gaze to his fangs in your palm, then his emaciated form upon the stake.

“This is the price of your stolen immortality, Usurper,” you say, and deep inside you feel the faintest glimmer of remorse, of the mortal you once were.

And you stamp it out.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vampire: Dark Ages, with some stuff from the leaked 20th Anniversary content, and some modification to both setting and system with the Masquerade to Requiem Translation Guide.

Prior experience not required, but advantageous.

Basic idea: All players are the household of a Tzimisce estate; childer, ghouls, captives, guests.

Won't start any time sooner than, I dunno, call it May.

Last edited by a moderator:
This won't start any time soon, as I've got to put some work into my modifications, but glad to have you two on board and maybe some more interest will come by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back