• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern At A Loss For Words *~* Girl x Girl *~*

Alex is laughing alongside Corrine as they head out the door, catching Rosa's request just as they close the doors behind them. Once inside the Batmobile Alex starts the car, "I know we've got to have popcorn, sour patch kids, raspberry Arizona iced tea and root beer...," she thought some more if anyone else had made a request, "other than that it's gonna be an assortment of goodies. A free-for-all, so be sure to get whatever it is you want." They head out and begin to make their way to the gas station. "So how's everything been going? I suspect good since I haven't heard otherwise, I know you've been working hard as of late. We've all been quite busy lately."

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well," Corrine pondered Alex's question, "I'm thinking of taking a break from dance for a while, I don't know..." her voice trailed off as she thought of all the hard work she had been putting in lately. It was very unlike her to take a break, but sometimes dance was truly tiring, and she felt she desereved one. After all, she hadn't had one since, well, ever. "Nothing permanent, you know? I'm just kind of tired." She sat in thought a while, but then shrugged. "Well, enough about me," Corrine blushed, as she clearly didn't like talking about herself, "How's everything going for you? I really shouldn't have to ask that, we basically know everything about each other..." She continued to ramble.

Corrine was right, they did in fact know just about everything that was going on with one another, but she still liked to hear about it. Corrine was definitely a hard worker and had been putting in a lot of time lately, whereas she didn't necessarily consider her job as taxing. She smiled at the question though, "Pretty good. Finished filming Season 2 of our show this week, and have a few meetings next week about a movie. A lot of sitting around and talking things out in the near future for me, so I'll have a little bit more down time," she looked over to Corrine, "Good to hear you're coming up for air though, because you've been going at it pretty hard for a while now." She stops at the red light right before the gas station, "Well with you taking a break and me actually having some down time, looks like I've found my Robin," she winks and sticks her tongue out as the light turns green and they roll in to the gas station and park in front of the Redbox machine.

Melyssa walks into the living room and lays down. She yawns slightly, a little tired because she stayed up all last night writing chapters of her new book. "Wake me up when they get back! She calls out to no one in particular." She yawns again before closing her eyes, and quickly falling asleep.

Rosa giggles and hears Melyssa. She nods and gets up, grabbing her iPhone and throwing it in the air again and again, always catching it. She goes in her room and sets up her microphone, putting on headphones and begins singing a song by a new artist, Meghan Trainor..called "All About That Bass."

Corrine laughed, "You bet you do." As they exited the Batmobile, she could already see the shelves packed with packaged and processed foods, and she couldn't tell if it made her feel sick or excited. "Let's just get the movie when we're done shopping," she said as they entered the gas station. When they first entered, she spotted her favorite candy, gummy bears, on a large display. Forgetting a basket , she ran towards the display and grabbed at least three packages. Carrying them, she returned to Alex, who was looking at another display. "I'm ready," she said, "well, maybe." She gave a goofy grin.

Alex smiles as they left the Batmobile, agreeing to grab the movies last and grabbed a basket upon entering the store. "Let's see what we got here." she said as she went down the chip aisle. She grabbed a bag of Sour Cream and Onion, BBQ, Wavy Lays and chip dip. She heard Corrine call out that she was ready and peered over to see her cradling 3 packages of them. "I see someone has a sweet tooth," she smirked as she went about collecting the Sour Patch kids, Reese's, Twix bars, Snickers ice cream bars, Cookies and cream bars (her personal favorite), M&M's (both peanut and regular) and a a bag of regular and sour Skittles. "Well...I think we got enough snacks here to make us all sick," she walked over to Corrine, presenting the basket to her, "Here. put those in there and take them up to the counter, I still have to grab the drinks." she hands over the basket before going to get some Sprite 0, Coke 0, Root-beer, and a raspberry Arizona iced tea.

Corrine placed her gummy bears in the basket and skipped to the counter, suddenly in a chipper and childlike mood. As the cashier rang up their goodies, she looked around to see all the packs of cigarettes and lottery tickets. What a waste of time and money, she thought, just buy some gummy bears instead. When Alex returned with their drinks, the cashier finished checking the girls' things out. "I'll pay this time, Alex," Corrine said, pulling her wallet out of her pocket.

Alex nodded, no need in arguing, she would just be sure to make it up to her the next time the situation presented itself. "Well I guess with that we got it all" she grabbed the bagged drinks and headed back to the Batmobile, popping the trunk and putting the bags in. She promptly skips to the Redbox, "Safe Haven...found it! I have a collection of Disney movies...is there any other movie we needed to get?" she thought aloud, "I think we may have everything else, so let's head on back." and with that she hopped back in to the Batmobile.

Corrine quickly paid and met Alex outside. Before she even had a chance to speak, Alex had already rented the movie and gotten in the Batmobile. Woah, she's fast, she thought. Corrine hopped in the car and the two began to make their way back to the house. On the way, Corrine asked, "What movie do you think we'll watch first? I doubt it'll be one of the Disney ones." She nodded to Alex's reply as they entered the driveway.

Rosa gasps and leaps up from her chair. She sets down her drink and runs outside. "The Avengers have returned!" She says, loud enough for them to hear. She shuffles her feet in the stones and kicks them around, giggling. She waits for the trunk to pop open so she can get the stuff.

Melyssa slowly opens her eyes and yawns widely. She sits up and rubs the sleep from her eyes. She yawns again before standing up and walking to the kitchen, putting all the left over food away.

Alex grins as she hears Rosa's voice, and upon parking she pops the trunk. As she gets out of the car she smiles at Rosa, "We've got everything to make sure we all fall into a sugar-induced coma," she said as she closed the door behind her, "Well let's get this stuff inside and see what we're going to watch first."

Corrine got out of the car, grinning. "This is gonna be great," she said excitedly as she helped the others get the groceries out of the trunk. As she opened the front and went inside, an unexpected wave of relief hit her. I guess I really don't like going out in public, she thought. She set her bags in the kitchen and began to unload, setting the huge amount of goodies on the island. From the stash, she pulled out a tub of popcorn kernels, for homemade popcorn, which happened to be her specialty. She microwaved a stick of butter, poured 2 cups of kernels in a large pan, poured the butter over top, and let them cook on the stove while momentarily shaking the pan while the others brought their bags in.

Alex brought in the drinks and once in the kitchen began to unload them into the fridge. "This Raspberry Arizona Iced Tea is looking pretty delicious," she said loud enough for Mylessa to hear her, wherever she had disappeared to, "It would be a shame if something were to happen to it." she smiled mischievously, placing the drink in the fridge with the others. Alex was happy that they were going to get to spend some quality time together, as they had all been working so hard and could definitely use a more relaxed atmosphere.

Melyssa pops her head into the kitchen. "If you touch my drink I will hurt you!" She exclaims, laughing slightly as she walks into the kitchen fully, and walking over to Alex. "I'm so excited! Movie night!" She says excitedly.

Alex chuckled as Mylessa came into the kitchen. "Yeah, I'm pumped too! So...how are we going to decide what to watch first?" she asks as she hops up onto the edge of the island, careful not to crush any of their snacks. Smelling the popcorn on the stove was beginning to make her mouth water a bit as she sat kicking her legs back and forth.

Corrine finished cooking the now-overflowing pan of popcorn and salted it, placing it in a large bowl. "Let's try not touching this until the movie starts," she chuckled, knowing that popcorn was too hard to resist to these girls. "I really don't care what we watch first, honestly," Corrine sat next to Alex on the island, with the popcorn in her lap. She began to pop a couple pieces in her mouth, savoring the taste. She held out the bowl to Melyssa and Alex with a grin.

Melyssa smiles brightly and takes a small handful of the popcorn. "Yummy." She moans happily and puts one into her mouth. "And I'm with Corrine. I honestly don't care what we watch first." She murmurs, smiling slightly.

Rosa giggles and grabs her root beer. "Sugar induced coma, hmm?" She shuffles to Melissa and slaps her hand playfully. "Don't eat any more!" She says, glancing over her shoulder. "Wait, what movies did we get?" She asks, grabbing her laptop. She plops on the couch, waiting for the other girls to join.

Melyssa gasps when Rosa hits her. "Y-you just hit me..." She says, trying hard not to laugh. "How could you? I thought you were my friend!" She says, pretending to be upset. "I never hit you when you eat popcorn..." She adds, pretending to sniffle. She gives a small pout and crosses her arms. "We are no longer friends..." Her voice is serious, and she's still trying hard not to laugh.

Rosa giggles and sticks her tongue out. "Noo, come back!" She says dramatically, pouting. She giggles, the small laugh soon turning into a loud, echoing one. She types something on her laptop by accident, pressing her elbows on the keyboard. "Wow..I'm laughing waaay too much."

Melyssa giggles and shakes her head. "I agree." She smiles and shakes her head and runs her fingers through her hair. "Weirdo." She adds with a smirk. She walks over to Rosa and sits down next to her on the couch. "I forgive you." She says, laughing slightly.

Alex takes a handful of popcorn and shoves it into her mouth, now looking like a chipmunk, and then grabs Safe Haven and heads to the living room. "I got Safe Haven," is what she tried to say through a mouth filled with popcorn, but she tosses the DVD to help better communicate what she isn't able to audibly say as she munches on the sweet and salty popcorn that's almost overflowing from her mouth.

((Sorry about taking forever to post!))

The name Isabel Ravens always had a ring to it.

At least that's what Isabel thought.

She awoke to that thought in her head, but she had idea why.

Rubbing her head, she rolled out of bed. Literally.

THUMP.

"Sh*t..." She whispered as she fell to the floor.

"Two freaking nights in a row." She groaned as she scrambled to her knees and finally stood up.

She was wearing an over sized T-shirt that was more like a night grown with spandex underneath.

Yawning she made her way outside her room and into the hallway.

Food.

The smell of food filled her nostrils as she slowly walked down the hallway, leaning all her weight on to the wall.

She was so tired. Last night wasn't the easiest of nights for her, because she had had soda before bed. Diet Coke to be exact. But the problem was, was that the Diet Coke had caffeine in it. So you could imagine the rush she had felt before bed. She couldn't keep still until 2:30 am and then finally crashed after that.

She walked into the kitchen, her eyes squinted because they were adjusting to the light. "Good Morning." She said, not sure if anyone was there or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back