• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern At A Loss For Words *~* Girl x Girl *~*

Alex closes the refrigerator with new drink in hand as Melyssa approached. Staying in character, "You dare to test my power, human" she slowly walks into her personal space with a sly grin, "You seem strong willed now, but that just makes it all the more fun when I break it." she licks her lips seductively before biting her lower lip and winking at her. Alex has a tendency of role-playing her characters sometimes while drinking, which also helps her become a lot more relaxed and loose. As she was licking her lips she slowly raised the fresh out the fridge bottle to tapped it the side of Mylessa's neck. "Be careful what you wish for." she steps back, hopping up on the island as she places the old bottle down so she can open the fresher one.

Corrine giggled to herself at her friends' conversation. Deciding not to miss out on the fun, because she too wanted to know what Melyssa's book was about, she hopped off the couch and entered the kitchen, popping up behind Alex. "You've been warned, young writer," she said, unable to keep a straight face as she broke out in a grin. She took a swig of Alex's beer, and deciding it was disgusting, she got out her secret stash of pumpkin spice seasonal beer. She wasn't a beer girl, but the pumpkin spice was quite possibly her favorite beverage. She walked over to Melyssa, leaning in and whisper-shouting, "Tell us your secrets." She laughed and hopped up to the counter, sipping her own beer.

Alex grinned as Corrine came in and joined the fun, and chuckled a bit as Corrine joined in her little game. "Can you see now, resistance is futile," she took a few more sips of her beer after throwing Corrine a glare for having a hidden stash. She stayed in character as she crossed her legs and took 3 giant gulps of her beer, burping and excusing herself in the process and laughing underneath a covered mouth for a few moments.

Melyssa feigns shock. "Y-you're ganging up on me... I never thought I'd see the day!" She exclaims and crosses her arms. "Just because of that I am definitely not going to tell you...." She says, shaking her head. "Not going to happen." She adds, taking a drink of her beer. "I won't tell you my secrets. Maybe I will when you guys are a lot drunker and won't be able to remember what I say, but no sooner!"

Alex grins mischievously as she hops down from the island, "We'll see about that night. The night is young and my patience is long, I wonder how long you can hold out." she winks at Mylessa as she leans against the counter. "It would be so much easier for you to just tell me or if you want you can just join my team, I don't see why you should remain an outcast," she sticks her tongue out at her and smiles, pointing out how it is currently 2-on-1.

Melyssa giggles. "You guys are assholes." She jokes and turns around, walking back into the living room. "Now like I said. You can wait until I publish the book." She adds.

Corrine grumbled as she followed Melyssa, beer in hand, sitting amongst the others as she pouted. “But you’re such a good writer!” she whined, “I, we, just wanna know!” She knew she was going to lose this battle, but she wouldn’t go down without a fight. She tried to keep a pouty face as she looked up at Melyssa. “Pleeaase just tell us?” She remained looking as innocent as humanly possible.

Alex strolls back into the living room, grabbing her other beer off the counter before she plopped back into her spot. "Ms. Asbury, we do not plead," she sat down back on the couch, "Soon she will be the one pleading for us to know...if I recall, someone is extremely ticklish." she said with a devilish grin as she took another chug of her beer.

She chuckles at Corrine and shakes her head. "I'm not telling you!" She says, trying to be stern. "And if you tickle me I am in no way shape or form responsible for your injuries." Melyssa says with all the seriousness she can muster up. "I will lock myself in my room if I have to." She adds, smiling brightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back