• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Asylum

king5ter

Bittersweet Psychopath
Everyone has a breaking point. You're long past yours.

There's mental asylums, and then there's Westridge. Westridge is for the ones that nowhere else will take. The ones with no control or boundaries. The ones who have nothing else.

You are a prisoner in the asylum. Why are you there? What exactly is wrong with you? How long have you been there? Will you ever leave?

There is no escape. There is no freedom.

If you're interested let me know and I'll create a thread for the actual roleplay once we've got about six or seven players.

Go ahead, the link to the rp is up above ^^^ 
We should have enough players to start if everyone creates a character over at the thread.

I don't want a huge group of players because it will be hard to follow all the storylines at the same time. I'm accepting more for now, but once we've got 12 or so I might close the thread. People can always join the story later as new patients to the asylum.

Ahh I gotcha. So are you going to remake it when you get 12 people since I saw the link to the thread is gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back